Girth Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth Routine

Does anyone have a good "girth specific" routine? The phallosan does great for length gains, but girth has been the same. I do jelq everyday before and after the phallosan.

I feel helpless wearing a belt I wanna do something manual .

Thanks

Mickle

If you want to add with manual exercises, you could supplement ULI's or Horse Squeezes into your routine. Otherwise, another good option is clamping, and you can get those pretty cheap at Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes. Anything that is going to trap blood for a prolonged period of time in the penis is what you want to target. Best of luck
    Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
    Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
    Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

Originally posted by PatheticMedic View Post
      Otherwise, another good option is clamping, and you can get those pretty cheap at Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes. Anything that is going to trap blood for a prolonged period of time in the penis is what you want to target. Best of luck
      At the risk of hijacking, I've thought about adding some clamping to the routine, but I worry about pinching when tightening down the clamp. Is there a specific kind I should look for that works well without the pinch risk or are there tricks to avoid it?
      Starting (20 JUL 2012)
      BPFSL: 7.5"
      BPEL: 6.75"
      EG: 4.75"
      Current (8/3/17)
      BPFSL: 8.7"
      BPEL: 8.1"
      MEG: 5.5"
      BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
      8.25 BPEL
      5.75 MEG

Comment

I have yet to actually clamp, but I have done research as it is one of my future endeavors. This was a post from a while back that had a great trick to help with clamping: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-pictures.html
        Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
        Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
        Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

Clamping is my favorite form of PE and it is great for girth! BUT, and it is a big BUT, it is a very advanced form of PE and you MUST be very conditioned before you get into clamping!!!
          PE is a journey and you must be careful to avoid injuries.
          You should have at least completed a program like the JP90 and then move into manual squeezes to prepare for clamping. If you approach clamping right, you will love it...and the results you can achieve.
          As you move along in your PE journey, read other logs and gain as much information as you can about what you are doing. There is a lot of information here in the forums about clamping...be sponge and soak it up.
          When you're conditioned, begin clamping slowly and carefully, watching your PIs.
          I wish you well...have fun, but do this right!
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log
          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I'm waiting to add clamping in lieu of the squeezes I do now. At some point, I will need to. Just like at some point, I suspect manual stretches will need to be supplemented with hanging or an extender. But for now, I'm getting good PI's with my current routine.

To answer to Mickle's post, do you include any rest days? Jelqing everyday isn't advised.
            Starting (20 JUL 2012)
            BPFSL: 7.5"
            BPEL: 6.75"
            EG: 4.75"
            Current (8/3/17)
            BPFSL: 8.7"
            BPEL: 8.1"
            MEG: 5.5"
            BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
            8.25 BPEL
            5.75 MEG

Comment

You didn't start a long time ago.
              How do you jelq? Check out the quality jelq / moving squeeze link in my sig.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
              X