No announcement yet.

Are there any heavy set guys doing P.E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any heavy set guys doing P.E?

Hey all,
    It's been a long time since I've posted..
    I did p.e a while back but didn't stick to it (I'd be at my goal right now if I did)..

Well anyways I was wondering are there any heavy set guys jelqing? And what have been your gains/experience?

Right now my bpel is 6.4 girth is 5.0 but my nbpel is like 4.5 I'm about 100lbs overweight (about a 2 inch fat pad)

I feel like I've lost size too.. I remember about 3-4 years ago distinctly seeing Bpel 6.9 at a 10 EQ...Now my EQ Is 8 at best and 6.4bpel ..

I'm starting a weight loss regimen which I am going to incorporate P.E (figured I might as well) I'm hearing
    Jelqing after working to help with hurtling. Any feedback would be encouraging. I'm at that no more point in my life.. Thanks
    Bpel: 6.4
    Meg: 5.0
    EQ: 7
    :training1:

As you loose weight more of your penis will become visible and it will look bigger just by that.

You can trim your pubic hair to make it appear bigger and I think it is more clean that way since hair attracts odor and so on.

I would say start with beginner manual routine like JP90 and stick with it on top of your weight loss regimen.

I hope after you have lost the needed weight your going to go to the gym or something and get more muscle mass.

Jelqs and stretches are a good choise to start with. More is not always better but I would recommend sticking to a routine that fits into your lifestyle and that you can stick to over long period of time.

Even 30 minutes is a good amount of time. Make sure you have rest days and since they are important.

So keep reading and learning about PE and different exercises, make sure you ask advice if you need.

Most importantly besides following correct techniques and sticking to the exercises your doing and your schedule keep the consistency in with your routine that way you are ensuring that your going to make gains.

How quickly you gain it kind of depends we all gain at different rate.

Lastly take in correct measurments prior to starting. As far as you being heavier guy jelqs might be a bit harder to do but as you loose more weight it will become easier.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...y-threads.html
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Much appreciated thanks!!
      Bpel: 6.4
      Meg: 5.0
      EQ: 7
      :training1: