Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to know if natural growth is over or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to know if natural growth is over or not?

How to know it? I just realized Im still young and what if I could still grow naturally. Am I not hindering my potential natural growth with PE? Or even if I still had natural growth in me, would PE only help me?
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

I honestly have no idea myself. That's why I'm holding off on PE until I'm done growing naturally.

Comment

Well, for one, there's this thing called science and these guys called scientists. They actually live to do research and find out all these questions about many different things. Now, these scientists did all this research and found out the answer to your question!

Simply put, most guys reach maturity at 18-19yrs old. Your as big as your biology will allow you to be at this age.
      Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
      Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
      Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

If you're still growing and or developing, do yourself a favor and PE as much as you can!!!!!!!! If you wait until you finish growing you will regret it for the rest of your life!! I started at around 19 and and I wish there was more information about it. Today we know that the missing piece for promoting real growth, is the hormonal environment you have when you're developing. And there's no way to mimic that. You will most likely be able to enlarge the septum which is the worst tragedy in PE history.

Comment

Working...
        X