Can't seem to gain anything except for girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't seem to gain anything except for girth

so I've tried doing multiple routines, and tried lots of different exercises over the past 3-4 months, but haven't really seen any gains in length. Jelqing worked very well for me for gaining girth (.5 inches in a month), but I am basically at the point where my girth is about to surpass my length, and so I desperately am wanting some additional length. Especially because I'm somewhat small at 5" NBPEL

Any help or tips would be appreciated!

Get to stretching more often and jelq at a lower erection level. Since you've been at PE for awhile you could get into some A stretches and/or even bundled.. or have you already?
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Are you overweight at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Get to stretching more often and jelq at a lower erection level. Since you've been at PE for awhile you could get into some A stretches and/or even bundled.. or have you already?
        Currently my routine is
        -warm up
        - general stretch all directions 30 seconds
        -a stretch 2x for 35 seconds
        - side to side stretch 4x for 40 reps
        -3 sets of 30 jelqs (trying my best to keep at low erection level)
        - repeat a stretch
        - repeat side to side stretch
        - edging for 20-40 mins

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
          Are you overweight at all?
          No, actually I have a pretty low body fat 😁

Comment

What are your PI's telling you? Seems a bit... much?
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
              What are your PI's telling you? Seems a bit... much?
              Pl's aren't really positive or negative, the main problem is I haven't been feeling that satisfying soreness after a workout that lets you know you did good without doing too much. What changes do you think I should make to my routine?

Comment

I can only tell you what's been working for me - can't say whether or not you'll have success with this:

I've had a long, sorted history with PE. When I started out, my results were similar to yours: girth but no length gains. I had tried stretching routines and got exactly nowhere with them. This summer I decided to get back into PE after a long break and here's what seems to be working for me so far: fast (around 1.5 seconds), VERY LOW erection (almost flaccid) jelqs for 30 minutes. I don't do a warm up or a warm down, and I don't do stretches. Progress may not be fast (it took me a few weeks to positively determine whether or not I was actually seeing length gains or just imagining them), but if you stick with this for the long haul, you may get results.

The downside to this is that you may see a big drop off in girth, since you're focusing all your energy on length. But that's fine for me right now - my current plan is to achieve my length goals first, then switch to slower, more erect jelqs for girth.

Hope this helps.

Comment

maybe you can increase the time of each repetition, for example 35 seconds to 40 seconds

hope it helps too
                  starting 18/05/15:

nbpfl: 9.5 cm fg:9.5 cm bpfl: 10 cm

nbpel: 15.5cm eg:13 cm bpel: 17 cm

current 09/08/15:

nbpfl: 10cm fg: 9.7 cm bpfl: 11 cm

nbpel:15.8 eg:13.3 cm bpel: 17.6 cm

Comment

Working...
                  X