Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Tunica Stretch (the knuckleStretch/Hy-upStretch) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tunica Stretch (the knuckleStretch/Hy-upStretch) ?

Hey yo guys just came up with something today by Stretching as usual for 20 mins per day

SO I grab my Dong behind the Glans with the RIGHT hand while pushing into base and bone with my LEFT HAND... ok so far so good thats what we all know of right now

BUT the funny part is to push with your LEFT Hand to the RIGHT side, WHILEEE pulling the Penis to the LEFT side with your RIGHT Hand AGAINST the LEFT hand(which still pushes deep into basebone) ...

so basically I am able to create A REALLY HARD FORCE this way and since my LOT is around 7 I REALLY believe this is the only WAY to create INTENSE FORCE for my tunica to be stretched . at least it seems and feels like that !

so if this Stretch hasnt been invented yet i am thinking of a name like maybe knuckleStretch? or Hy-UpStretch
    March 2015:
    BPEL 7,5 EG 5,2 - 5,3

GAINS IN JULY/15:

BPEL 7,5 EG 5,9 !!!

Not trying to "rain on your parade", but what you're describing is just a Tunica Tug to the Left or Right. I suggest you try some fulcrum stretches as well, since they will intensify your stretch incrementally. You can search for them in the advanced stretches threads.

Comment

ooh so someone already did the stuff with the other hand :? well how ever i still like this its feeling so dayum tight and stretchy
      March 2015:
      BPEL 7,5 EG 5,2 - 5,3

GAINS IN JULY/15:

BPEL 7,5 EG 5,9 !!!

Comment

Working...
      X