Septum. The end of the road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Septum. The end of the road?

After almost 2 decades of PE, I have reached a huge wall. The septum. Gains stopped a couple years ago when I reached this point. I have tried different techniques, no real difference. When I stretch, the septum is thick and hard like a steel cable, while the CC's are not fully stretched. Because they have kept growing but there;s no way to go forward. Only sideways. That's why my girth grew up faster than ever a couple years ago.

Anybody has had any luck with the septum? any ideas? trying something?

Fulcrum hanging with heat, fulcrum stretches with heat.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Gee Jackxxx, not to ignore your question, but I couldn't help noticing your target goals & girth stat! You're actually wanting a 12" X 7" Cock??? Buddy, that's a piece of WOOD! I mean even in a lumberyard! To each their own though, and GOOD LUCK with that!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        Gee Jackxxx, not to ignore your question, but I couldn't help noticing your target goals & girth stat! You're actually wanting a 12" X 7" Cock??? Buddy, that's a piece of WOOD! I mean even in a lumberyard! To each their own though, and GOOD LUCK with that!
        bwahahaha I know. Honestly I dont think any man can say "Ok I grew enough, I will stop now". I would personally keep growing as much as possible. Why not? Theres millions of freak woman fantasizing with elephantines.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
          Fulcrum hanging with heat, fulcrum stretches with heat.
          Thanks man. Which size of fulcrum do you think is the best? I started about a month ago a steady fulcrum routine, BUT without heat. And I know I really need the heat because my fulcrum is metal. So the whole apparatus goes very cold fast.

Comment

Otherwise it also depends if you use a hanger or not, I would guess the more of the shaft in contact with the fulcrum the better.
            If you use a bib check RDST fulcrum (or RSDT can't remember ..) hanging.
            Try different stuff, just make sure the skin is loose and the stretch is felt in the tunica.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
            X