Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edging for multiple days without an orgasm. Good or Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging for multiple days without an orgasm. Good or Bad?

Hi,
    I had this question for quite sometime and thought to finally ask it after doing some searching around the forums and not really coming to any conclusion. I know the process of edging incorporates edging and then holding back your orgasm but eventually releasing the orgasm at the end of the session. However, what if you edge for a few days without reaching the orgasm (masturbating without releasing the goods for days)? Is this harmful or not? The reason I ask is because I found that I usually have a longer flaccid afterwords. Will the orgasm be reached in my sleep or something?

Great.

I edge for long periods for days, consecutively and non, but there is a point where it's too much, although it depends on you," releasing " at least once or twice a week is good.
    A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
    Pelvic Floor Balance./
    Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
    JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

So it is a good thing? I did some reading online that it could cause clogging and weird things which just freaked me out.

Comment

You should watch how your body reacts, positive and negative impacts, if you plan to edge for long periods over many days you should look into the pelvic floor balance thread.
        A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
        Pelvic Floor Balance./
        Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
        JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

as long as you can handle it, there is absolutely no harm in not shooting your cum-wad. the only issue with keeping you balls loaded is getting the 'blue-balls,' but that is something that only you younger dudes have to worry about.

I'm an older dude in another bachelor phase of life. I've always had and always will have a killer sex drive, and even though I generally F pussy more or less weekly, I am all about my cock, and I feel extremely 'manned-up' when I am carrying a cum-load around in my nuts that I didn't shoot.

as I have gotten older, going through my days 'packing a load' definitely spices up my conversation when I run across an appealing woman, and when I do score my fair share of pick-up dates, or make a date from my black book, having an oversized load to shoot is the one compliment that will guarantee a repeat date with a lady.

it goes without saying that I just don't pound my pork in and cum quick-trigger, but even when I do unfortunately shoot before I would have liked, every woman feels totally flattered when I uncork a maximum cum-load.

I do most of my F-ing in the over-45 divorcee class, and whether I shoot it deep in their quim, or cream their twat, tummie and tits with my spunk, having a maximum load to shoot reassures a woman of her ultimate sex-appeal.

it is just that simple. nevertheless, I envy you younger dudes who can still reload with a second nut of cum at the snap of your fingers.

Comment

Working...
          X