Where to grab when doing stretches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to grab when doing stretches?

I've had a pretty basic stretching routine for a little over a month now. A bit of gains, everythings good. But I had never liked the way I had to grab myself(just below the head) to get a good stretch, because it forces what little blood there is to a really small, tight spot in the tip. Today, when I was done I looked down to find some blood had run out. I'm ok, solid boner, no pain or anything(i'll still take some time though lol, that whole dick blood thing is a little scary) but I clearly can't keep doing it this way, if at all. The problem is, if I grab lower it basically turns into a skin stretch. How do I get a good stretch without hurting myself?
    Starting: BPEL: 6.5 MSEG: 4.9
    Current: BPEL: 7.2 MSEG: 5.2
    Goal: BPEL: 7.5 MSEG: 5.5

If you saw blood, STOP, take a break and let it heal. You need to grip about one inch below the glans. Use a firm enough grip so that it doesn't slide up against the glans.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Oh you best believe I'm letting it heal, if not talk to a doctor even. I had tried grabbing there before, but I would always pull the skin back first, then I realized that part wasn't in your instructions, and I feel dumb now. Thanks for your help. Learn from my mistakes anyone who reads this. If you're unsure about something, ask about it BEFORE you squeeze blood from your johnson. *sigh*

Comment

Do plenty of reading here while on break, knowledge is key. Don't hesitate to ask any questions, we are here to help.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Grip your penis about 1" below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft. I am cut, so when I grab 1" below my glans, the remaining foreskin forms a nice cushion between my grip and the corona of the glans.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I've been gripping just under the glans, so my fingers are touching under the glans while i pull to stretch and feeling really good stretch. Thats fine right? Not 1inch below?

Comment

I'm pretty new at this but I grab using two fingers with my pointer finger just touching the glans then lift my pointer finger and pull using the ok grip with my thumb and middle finger (opposite for reverse grip, lift my middle and pull with pointer and thumb). That seems to give me just the right amount of clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by amjo View Post
                I've been gripping just under the glans, so my fingers are touching under the glans while i pull to stretch and feeling really good stretch. Thats fine right? Not 1inch below?
                That sounds like what I was doing. If when you stretch, there's a tight pressure build up in the head, where if you squeeze it there's not much give, then you might think about adding some space between your grip and your glans.

Comment

I would also like to jump in. I also cannot get an effective stretch. Grabbing 1" below the glans just leads me to pulling skin. Grabbing at the glans leads to pain at the gland before i can reach a good stretch. Wtf. Ive never been able to feel a tunica stretch ever. Is my dick broken?
                  Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I would like to clarify. Grabbing an inch below the glans. When i pull, the skins slides and I end up with a bundle of skin and still at the glans. If that makes sense. I really want to start stretching but other than squatting and pulling straight down to get a lig, i cannot get a tunica stretch. Frustrating.
                    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

When you stretch you grip may slide up a little, but don't let it pull on the glans. You are not gripping hard enough or you are pulling too hard.

Comment

Grip behind the coronal ridge . People say grab an inch above this but you always end up sliding back down to coronal ridge regardless .
                        jackjohnson
                        Last edited by jackjohnson; 07-24-2015, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                          Grip the coronal ridge . People say grab an inch above this but you always end up sliding back down to coronal ridge regardless .

What??? You can do whatever you want, it's your dick, but don't advise other people to do this. The glans and coronal ridge are not attached to the tunica, it's the tunica you want to stretch. There are sensitive nerve bundles and blood vessels at and just below the coronal ridge that can be very easily damaged if you are pulling it away from the rest of your shaft. I have never had a problem with gripping my tunica during stretching.

Comment

I go into seated position put my legs straight and try to touch my toes.

I would advice on not putting too much pressure on glans when you stretch that's about all and do not rip it like an angry baboon.
                            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Here's a illustration showing the structure of the penis for anyone who might be interested. As you can see the glans are attached to the corpus spongiosum, not the tunica.

https://www.netterimages.com/images/...-0550x0475.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X