Consistency in number of jelqs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consistency in number of jelqs?

I'm doing a 3 day on 1 day off routine doing 120 2-3 second jelqs. My question is can I continue this routine for months maybe even years and still see results (without increasing the number of jelqs)? I read about one guy who did only 50 jelqs consistently (5 seconds each) and he saw great results.

It would all depend upon the person. Everybody re-acts differently. Some gain easily and with less work, others need to constantly push to make gains. The key is to find that balance between not enough and to much. So long as you have good PI's your on the right track.

Comment

If you are asking if you will continue to see steady results with the same routine over years, the answer is no. Over time your gains will start to slow and be harder to come by. In other words you are going to have to work harder to see even smaller results. Sooner or later you will hit a plateau with a current routine and have to step it up a bit, that's what you save the advanced routines for.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Would never call anyone out because we are all hiding behind a monitor so who knows who is being accurate and who exaggerates - but - while I can see someone making a little gain doing only 50 jelqs, to continue to make "great" gains staying at that rep level - not so sure about that!!! If gaining girth was that easy, we would all be hurting our backs carrying those monsters around.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

There are many more variables like intensity, curve, grip, etc. ...
          With always the same it might be wasted time as the tissue might gez used to it staying like it is not adapting.
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
            There are many more variables like intensity, curve, grip, etc. ...
            With always the same it might be wasted time as the tissue might gez used to it staying like it is not adapting.
            A routine should be progressively challenging if continued gains are expected.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X