What do you guys think is thick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think is thick?

This girl called me thick the other day. I told her that I don't think I'm that thick just to be honest. She said she hadn't seen/felt thicker and she had told me before that she had been with about 15 other guys. I was just truly shocked and amazed that she thought that. Because at 5.25 middle girth I don't think I'm statistically big at all.

What do you guys think is thick?
    Is 5.25 girth rare?
    Starting Size: 8 x 5.25
    August 2015

Short Term Goal: 8 x5.5

Long Term Goal: 8x 5.75

at 5.25 your are at like the 80th percentile or something.

Obviously you are asking penis worshippers what they think is big, and anything under 6 girth they will consider small,
    rest assured you are thick. I am 4.5 and been around plenty and before I measured myself I would have never guessed i was on the thin side of average.

below 4.5 is thin
    4.5-5.25 is average
    5.25-5.5 is big
    5.5 and above is huge, and probably not even worth it tbh.

Comment

I wouldn't say 5.25" is "rare", but it's a very good size to please the vast majority of females. My erect girth has expanded almost a full 3/4" since starting PE. I can tell you from my experience, girth in excess of 6" begins to be problematic for most women. I'm not at 6" yet, but if you enjoy receiving oral, especially, then some consideration should be given toward further girth work in PE. Females generally have smaller mouths than guys, so unless you're BI or Gay (nothing negative about that intended here), then > 6" will eliminate oral for you. Just my opinion, for your consideration.

Comment

15rando, why not worth it? :/
        My log - https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
          I wouldn't say 5.25" is "rare", but it's a very good size to please the vast majority of females. My erect girth has expanded almost a full 3/4" since starting PE. I can tell you from my experience, girth in excess of 6" begins to be problematic for most women. I'm not at 6" yet, but if you enjoy receiving oral, especially, then some consideration should be given toward further girth work in PE. Females generally have smaller mouths than guys, so unless you're BI or Gay (nothing negative about that intended here), then > 6" will eliminate oral for you. Just my opinion, for your consideration.
          Mmm...I wouldn't say it eliminates oral. Oral that involves a lot of tongue around things, sucking at certain spots, etc... is still possible and quite fun. And seriously, having your frenulum sucked on is pretty damn good. Yeah, unhinging your jaw to stuff it in without scraping teeth becomes problematic, but she (or he) can work around and around in other ways.

Comment

Originally posted by growtime View Post
            15rando, why not worth it? :/
            cuts out a large portion of girls just to please a small 1% of size queens. worse blowjobs ect.

Im not saying a 5.5-6 girth is bad lol, I do not see who wouldnt want it.
            Its just that its not something to be obsessed about trying to reach, especially considering the small likelihood of reaching it through pe.
            I would trade my 4.5 for your 6 in a heartbeat haha

Comment

Originally posted by FalconFire View Post
              Mmm...I wouldn't say it eliminates oral. Oral that involves a lot of tongue around things, sucking at certain spots, etc... is still possible and quite fun. And seriously, having your frenulum sucked on is pretty damn good. Yeah, unhinging your jaw to stuff it in without scraping teeth becomes problematic, but she (or he) can work around and around in other ways.
              I agree Falcon, with your statements here; but most guys (myself included) really enjoy deep-throated oral without the teeth issues that become problematic with larger girth. I'm now 5.75" MEG & my GF can't do deep-throat anymore. So I would prefer to gain no more, but have accepted the inevitability that I'll likely end up 6", as I continue to work on my length goal of 7.75". It just comes along in PE for me, even though I've dropped jeiqs and only intend to do stretches and Phallosan going forward. My original goal was 7.5" X 5.5" starting PE; but I enjoy it so much I, like many guys here, decided once I'm getting near, to increase that goal some. I'm already over my girth target, so now I'm just going for 7.75" length, and cement (hpoefully), then call it a day!

Comment

I was that size starting out and its above average and some girls will notice it. But its not really challenging for an aroused girl and I always felt mist I was with could have taken more girth.
                I wouldnt consider it thick. At 5.5 I started to feel thick and got explicit comments for that feature. Its also the start where many have problems going deeper then the first 1/3.

The crazy thing with PE is that you can go long and thick. Most guys around who are bigger have either girth or length but rarely both.

I think there are more longer then thicker guys around deviating from the average. While length is almost never a hinderance in depositing sperm it can be rather fast with girth.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                  I was that size starting out and its above average and some girls will notice it. But its not really challenging for an aroused girl and I always felt mist I was with could have taken more girth.
                  I wouldnt consider it thick. At 5.5 I started to feel thick and got explicit comments for that feature. Its also the start where many have problems going deeper then the first 1/3.

The crazy thing with PE is that you can go long and thick. Most guys around who are bigger have either girth or length but rarely both.

I think there are more longer then thicker guys around deviating from the average. While length is almost never a hinderance in depositing sperm it can be rather fast with girth.
                  Yes, and every 1/8 inch past 5.5 inch girth is exponential in size. As the vagina reaches it's max comfortable stretch, every little bit past that is going to really be felt.
                  Started: 7 x 5
                  Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                  Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I want it to 5.5 so bad!!
                    Starting Size: 8 x 5.25
                    August 2015

Short Term Goal: 8 x5.5

Long Term Goal: 8x 5.75

Comment

I am at 5.60 to 5.65 MEG and 5.75-5.80 BEG just depends on a day. However can tell you I have stopped girth specific exercises and just doing slight stretching and mostly EQ work maintaining. Oral for my wife was getting a little difficult for a while she has adjusted but still not like before where she could really go at it. Sex is really good when she is properly warmed up and she usually has pretty intense orgasms but again quickies and spontaneous sex is much harder where as before we could go at it right of the bat. At 5.25 you are plenty thick imo for majority of girls.
                      Started Sept 2014: BPEL 7.25...EG 5.30
                      Current: BPEL 8.65...BPFSL 9.25...MEG 5.75...BEG 5.9
                      Goal: BPEL 9.0....EG 6.0

Comment

It depends all on the woman.. I am naturally about 6 MEG.. and I had problems with some girls.. but for the majority it wasn't a problem.. white girls could handle it with no problem with or without foreplay.. I never had asian girls so cant comment on that

I just began new with PE.. and I fucking like Jelqing.. ( Hope I wont be bigger than 6,5 - 7in girth
                        Start: BPEL 6.1 - BPFSL 6.7 - MEG 5.9 - July 15

Current: BPEL 7.0 - BPFSL 7.7 - MEG 6.1 - BEG 6.3 - May 16

My progress thread

Comment

Hmm at 4.75" girth I was told I was average at 5.25" girls started telling me I was thick and at 6" girth my partner tells me she prefers smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            Hmm at 4.75" girth I was told I was average at 5.25" girls started telling me I was thick and at 6" girth my partner tells me she prefers smaller.
                            That makes total sense statisticly and practicly.
                            Anything above 5.5 will make problems with most espacially if daily used. Of course some woman adapt to bigger sizes.
                            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I agree with Finlandia & Pegasus, girth becomes problematic over 5.5", IMO. Sex without substantial foreplay and even sometimes lube (which I hate) is pretty much out; generally sex has to be slower, stroking rather than thrusting, more and careful probing initially upon entry, and generally a gentler style of lovemaking than before you were 5.5+". No more "jackhammer", unless you care to risk hurting your partner (and subsequently doing without until she's willing to let you try again). And deep-throat oral doesn't work either, for most females. Don't get me wrong, my GF loves that full stretched feeling I am able to give her a LOT, but the responsibility for controlling the urge to "lay pipe" like I used to do, is all mine! I've learned that very quickly!

Comment

Working...
                              X