dont worry about being too girthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont worry about being too girthy

Im here to share an experience of girth.
    Everyone worried about too much girth should relax. The vagina is an extremely elastic organ. My current girth is a bit ridiculous but im telling you.......my gf LOVES to look down and see it go in. She is very visual. Perhaps not EVERY woman will be able to take a massive girth but most will love the full feeling. Many have never experienced it so it does take some getting used to. But relax........they will love it. Promise

Originally posted by csr77 View Post
    Im here to share an experience of girth.
    Everyone worried about too much girth should relax. The vagina is an extremely elastic organ. My current girth is a bit ridiculous but im telling you.......my gf LOVES to look down and see it go in. She is very visual. Perhaps not EVERY woman will be able to take a massive girth but most will love the full feeling. Many have never experienced it so it does take some getting used to. But relax........they will love it. Promise
    Whats your girth?
    Start: BPEL 6.1 - BPFSL 6.7 - MEG 5.9 - July 15

Current: BPEL 7.0 - BPFSL 7.7 - MEG 6.1 - BEG 6.3 - May 16

My progress thread

Comment

Hi csr77,
      Just how girthy are you?
      A FOOL AND HIS MONEY ARE SOON PARTYING

START-BPEL-5.75" xMEG-4.75", Glans-5.0"
      CURRENT-BPEL-6.25" X MEG-5.25", Glans-5.50"
      GOAL-NBPEL-7.25"x MEG-6.0"
      Fat Pad-0.25"

(I Like My Mushroom Head)

Comment

I am worried about too little girth however
        final goal: 7.5 BPEL x 5.5 MEG

Comment

I disagree and my wife does too. Not every woman is going to take a very large girth. My wife has given birth to two children and is 53 yo. She has adjusted as I have grown and at 6.1 in girth she is saying absolutely no more, it won't be pleasurable anymore. You can't put all women into one category, they come in all sizes as much as men's dick sizes vary. There are many that would not enjoy it.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

He's the 8" girth guy that claims he injected KY into his dick.
            seanyboy
            Last edited by seanyboy; 08-12-2015, 06:02 PM.
            Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
            Current - 7.5 BPEL,
            5.75 MEG.
            Started 3/2013.
            All manual so far.

Comment

I believe older women going through menopause have pain in the vagina so might not be able to take large girth.

Comment

As I stated...not EVERY woman. But I believe most would accommodate and enjoy

Comment

The claims are true, Seanyboy. And yes.....I know all to well your disdain for it. No need to go over it again.

Comment

8"? Sure
                    Deactivating lasers with my dick...
                    12/22/14(START)
                    BPEL 6.25"
                    EG 5.25"

6/15/15(6 MONTH)
                    BPEL 7.37"
                    EG 5.62"

09/07/15(9 month)
                    BPEL-7.5"
                    EG-5.75"

12/22/15
                    BPEL 7.5"
                    EG 5.75"

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Posted my email. Anyone in disbelief can email and ill send a pic. Yawn.
                      It's not that unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                        I believe older women going through menopause have pain in the vagina so might not be able to take large girth.
                        Well she is not going through menopause right now and absolutely loves sex.

Originally posted by csr77 View Post
                        As I stated...not EVERY woman. But I believe most would accommodate and enjoy
                        That is your opinion on MOST would enjoy, I disagree, with that and to tell others not to worry about girth is wrong. You stated you are with a gf that enjoys fisting on on another thread, do you realize what percentages of woman would not like that. There is a limit to most woman on the amount of girth they like. Anyone that may think that unlimited girth is what they want, so be it. There is a great tool out there in today's information age, just google it to find out for yourself.
                        Cavalier
                        Retired Super Moderator
                        Member of the Month Feb 2015
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Cavalier; 08-12-2015, 07:22 PM.
                        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yes. That is my personal opinion. No need to be ugly. People post personal experience, opinions, rants and other miscellaneous odds and ends here. Mine is no different. Take it with a grain of salt. Matters not really

Comment

The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Exactly. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X