What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

Hi guys, I want your opinion about a routine I'm planning to start soon. I rediscovered PE in the beginning of this year and I started using an extender. Then in mid-March I started experimenting with different exercises and in the beginning of April I started the JP90 routine. Now I got to say that I'm pretty happy with my results so far, I gained around 1" since I measured in April by doing JP90, extending and kegeling. However, everyone who has used an extender knows that most extenders take up a big chunk of your time since while you are wearing it, you become more or less immobile (I'm not talking about Phelosan Forte, I have a Male Egde). Now this was OK for me for a while since I'm studying and when I have a shitload to read anyway I don't need to move much, however I feel more and more that my social life is cut short nowadays due to my dedication toward wearing the extender.
    I'm planning to buy a Bathmate and I'm really exited about that. I also will incorporate some girth exercises. However, I want to maintain my results and keep on working for lenght as well. The reason I'm writing all this is because in this forum some people say that you should take turns - work for length only, then for girth, then for length and so on... However, just today I read the success story of C-Rock who took a holistic approach - working both for girth and lenght to achieve girth gains (while gaining length as well). To be quite honest, I like this idea much better than working just one or the other. So I'm planning to leave the extender (for the reasons I mentioned earlier) and start hanging - another thing I'm quite exited about So here is the routine I'm planning to start:

10-15 min warm up
    5 min hanging (with light weight at first, will increase the weight and the duration of the sets with time)
    jelking 10 min
    bundled stretching
    flaccid bends
    5 min hanging
    10 min jelqing
    10-15 min warm down
    I'm planning to use Bathmate 2 times/day in the shower
    Kegels/ reverse kegels every day (except when PC muscles feel sore)
    3 days on, 1 day off (no PE at all)

There may be some slight modifications, depending on PIs and all.
    So what do you guys think? Do you think this workout is going to be too intense. I think I am well conditioned for it because at the moment I combine extending with the JP90, yet I have little experience with punmping and no experience at all with hanging so I make my assumptions based on what I read on this forum. Members, especially those with more experience in the upper-mentioned areas, it will be very helpful to hear you opinions. Thanks.

PS: I'm plannig to take a break from PE in the beginning of September for 2 weeks since I'm going on vacation. Do you think 2 weeks are too long for a break (but I didn't take one week off after 3 months of JP90)?
    Last edited by somang; 10-15-2015, 06:28 AM.

Well at your length I don't see any reason why you couldn't work on both at the same time. The bath mate will be a good start for girth, but after a while take a look at some of the advanced girth routines, they could be much more effective.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I would love to have your stats! :-)

Find what works best for you and go for it. We are all different. Our dicks are all different. You should be okay taking two weeks off. Might be a really good thing, in fact. I am always looking at modifications to my routine (just two weeks in now...but always looking). In fact, for about 10 weeks I played with different "configurations" before I officially started on August 01, 2015. If something is working well, stick with it. When it starts to not be so effective, then look at a change here or there.

I work out at the gym every day and every four to six weeks I totally change up my work outs. So that my body does not get used to the same thing in the same order and stop growing. PE can be the same way....right?

Do you have a progress log? Do you have pics?

Check out mine (both progress log and pics).

Isn't it more effective to stretch and THEN to do jelqs? That might be a modification that you implement when it makes sense for you....just thinking out loud.
      Start: August, 2017
      Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
      Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
      Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate your input. I will definitely go for more advanced girth exercises once my penis gets used to doing girth work Cavalier.
        I agree with the idea that we should modify our routines from time to time, at least a bit, I also have been working out a lot in the gym in the recent years and I have followed this concept as well AverageDude48 I am fan of the idea that there should be experiments (of course not taken to the extreme) when it comes to PE. I have sort of a gut feeling that this routine will lead me to some good results.
        Other than that, I have a log but I'm quite inactive there. I'm waiting for the start of September when I will make measurements right before I take those 2 weeks off and I will post them there. I have pictures though, I'll upload them if you want. I'll definitely check out your log and pics AverageDude48. Thanks for the responces.

Comment

Working...
        X