Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely sore - push through or take a break?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely sore - push through or take a break?

I use to have an extender with a comfort strap years ago so but I lost it at some point. So I'm not new to this but I just started up again. It seems I may have made a mistake of getting a noose extender. When I got it I was very eager to get started and used it for 6.5 hours the first day. By the end of the day I was getting pretty sore so the next day I cut it back to 3 hours because I figured I just needed some time to get used to it. But it's been a week now at 3 hours and it's just been getting more and more sore everyday. Today has been the worst so far. I've had to lower the tension. At this point I don't know if I've just had the tension too high, or jumped in too soon. So just looking for some advice as to whether my dick will get use to it or if I should take a break, wait for it to heal and start up again slowly. I'm a little scared to have this week be a waste though. Thanks in advance

Let it heal and not be sore and when you resume you should go for 30 to 45 minutes and then take a brake. Ease into things, no one should wear an extender for 8 hours on the first day and even experienced extender wearers will not go 8 straight.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, gi -

I'm not an extender user but I would offer that if your soreness has brought you to the point of questioning whether you need a break, a break probably is a good idea. Considering that extending - or any PE for that matter - will take time to bring results, you're not really losing anything by being careful. And, you could be saving yourself from bigger problems by taking it easy.

Now, I'd say check out the Device forum for posts that might help. Also, you should be a little more specific about where the soreness is, it's duration, or anything else that seems pertinent. That way a veteran user might have a better idea of what solutions could help.

Good luck!
      "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
      ATP's Success Story

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
        Let it heal and not be sore and when you resume you should go for 30 to 45 minutes and then take a brake. Ease into things, no one should wear an extender for 8 hours on the first day and even experienced extender wearers will not go 8 straight.
        Sorry, I should have been clearer. It was 6.5 hours broken up into 45-75 minute intervals. Thank you for the input and information though !

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
          Welcome to the Gym, gi -

I'm not an extender user but I would offer that if your soreness has brought you to the point of questioning whether you need a break, a break probably is a good idea. Considering that extending - or any PE for that matter - will take time to bring results, you're not really losing anything by being careful. And, you could be saving yourself from bigger problems by taking it easy.

Now, I'd say check out the Device forum for posts that might help. Also, you should be a little more specific about where the soreness is, it's duration, or anything else that seems pertinent. That way a veteran user might have a better idea of what solutions could help.

Good luck!
          Thank you for the welcome and that is a very good point about "if you have to question it, it's probably a good idea". And as far as the pain, for the majority of the week it was behind the glans but only right in the middle on the top .. like right in line with the top vein that runs down your dick. But today it was behind the glans all the way around. And after I took it off today that was a small tear/cut/blood so obviously I've decided to take a break. Thanks for the advice !

Comment

Originally posted by girollesspooning View Post
            Sorry, I should have been clearer. It was 6.5 hours broken up into 45-75 minute intervals. Thank you for the input and information though !
            Ok, then take a break until the soreness goes away and then stay at 30 to 45 minute intervals. Aim for 3 to 4 hours a day for a,week or two. After that try to add an hour daily after each week. This should take a few weeks to hit 6 to 8 hours a day.

After 8 hours a day you don't get much return on the additional time. Best of luck.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I would like to add that you may want to start at a lower tension too. Also, I have heard a lot of negitives about the noose. I only tried the noose once before I went back to the strap. I ended up making my own strap with sticky back velcro. Check out the extender threads in the device sticky located in the device sub forum. You will get answers to questions you didn't even know you had.

Comment

i used a noose type extender for 3 years the soreness kept me to a schedule if 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour at night.you don't want that it will take longer to make your gains.go to the device forum and look up HEAD SWELL and EXTENDER GLANS WRAPPING(if i knew about these techniques i would have probably gained the 3/4" i gained in half the time).if you get a good head swell it is easier to keep the device on with less slippage.wrapping just below the glans will keep that noose from getting uncomfortable so fast.make sure your skin heals all the way before you start again for sure.hope this helps and good luck.

Comment

Thank you all for the information and advice. This forum sure is a hell of a lot friendly and more helpful than bodybuilding forums lol

Comment

It sounds like the noose is the problem and I dont think it will go away. I feel the same problem with hangers. They kind of just really irritate my dick so I really dont use them. For some people I feel like hanging/stretching is painful to the skin and glans but others it is not. I say just jelq and manually stretch.
                    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
                    X