Length exercises only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length exercises only?

I'm happy with my girth so i want to put extra focus on length exercises. no girth exercises like jelqing. what do you think?
    22/08/2015 BPEL: 7.0" EG: 5.4" 30/08/2015 BPEL: 7.2" EG: 5.4" Ultimate Goal: BPEL: 8.0" EG: 6.0"

You should still include jelqing. Jelqing at a low erection level of about 30-40% will focus on length. As you make length gains by stretching your tunica you will also need to expand the smooth muscle within. That's what the jelqing will help do as well ass some other penile health benefits. If you don't, your EQ will suffer.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 08-28-2015, 05:35 AM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Some good ones that has worked for me in the past is. BTC, A-Stretches, Rotations and or Double Rotations. Just to name a few.

Comment

Have you looked into hanging? There are a few easy to make home-made hangers if you cant afford the bib. Hanging is a really good length focused exercise.

In terms of manual exercises, I'd recommend low erection jelqs and plenty of stretching. There are all sorts you can do so I don't think you'll run out of ideas any time soon.

Good luck
        Start-30/Oct/2014
        6.9 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
        06/April/2015
        7.78 BPEL, 6.0 MEG
        16/Aug/2015
        7.97 BPEL, 6.0 MEG, 6.44 BEG
        Run when you can. Walk if you have to. Dammit, crawl if you must, but NEVER give up.
        The Log of Zeds: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-log-zeds.html

Comment

Originally posted by Zeds View Post
          Have you looked into hanging? There are a few easy to make home-made hangers if you cant afford the bib. Hanging is a really good length focused exercise.

In terms of manual exercises, I'd recommend low erection jelqs and plenty of stretching. There are all sorts you can do so I don't think you'll run out of ideas any time soon.

Good luck

So just to be clear, it's important to use jelqs in combination with stretching? Recently invested in but have not started using a traction system and want to achieve the best gains my body will give me.

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard22 View Post
            So just to be clear, it's important to use jelqs in combination with stretching? Recently invested in but have not started using a traction system and want to achieve the best gains my body will give me.
            Not necessary but a good idea. Low erections jelqs help with blood flow and really recovery more than length. A good idea would be to do them in between or after a few hard sets of stretches.

For the best gains possible you really should be using all 3 options, hanging with heavy weight, traction device, and high frequency manual stretches. Try pre-fatiguing with sets of 30 sec manual stretches, then 2-3 sets of hanging for no more than 20 minutes, 100-200 light jelqs for recovery, and traction for 4-8hrs a day 6 days a week.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
              Not necessary but a good idea. Low erections jelqs help with blood flow and really recovery more than length. A good idea would be to do them in between or after a few hard sets of stretches.

For the best gains possible you really should be using all 3 options, hanging with heavy weight, traction device, and high frequency manual stretches. Try pre-fatiguing with sets of 30 sec manual stretches, then 2-3 sets of hanging for no more than 20 minutes, 100-200 light jelqs for recovery, and traction for 4-8hrs a day 6 days a week.
              How many months have you been on this routine and what gains have you achieved?

Comment

How many months have you been on this routine and what gains have you achieved?
                Long enough to retire at 9".

I've been PE'ing off and on for over 13 years.

Comment

Long enough to retire at 9".

I've been PE'ing off and on for over 13 years.
                  Sorry I wasn't very direct; How much did you gain overall? And did it take 13yrs to achieve those gains?

Comment

Sorry I wasn't very direct; How much did you gain overall? And did it take 13yrs to achieve those gains?
                    5" in length and 2" in girth.

I gained the first 4 in four years, and then another inch PE'ing off and on over the next 9 years working on girth only.

Comment

5" in length and 2" in girth.

I gained the first 4 in four years, and then another inch PE'ing off and on over the next 9 years working on girth only.
                      You're telling me you started at 4"? Making sure I read that correctly.

Comment

So, if that's the case, I could have a $free foot long with proper frequent use in several years?

Comment

You're telling me you started at 4"? Making sure I read that correctly.
                          More like 14.

So, if that's the case, I could have a $free foot long with proper frequent use in several years?
                          In your dreams maybe. In my case puberty helped with a couple inches, but I have gained since then.

The most you'll gain under the best circumstances is 1-3 inches in length, maybe an inch or 2 in girth. In all likely hood though you'll probably stop PE'ing after a few years due to lack of motivation or boredom.

Comment

More like 14.

In your dreams maybe. In my case puberty helped with a couple inches, but I have gained since then.

The most you'll gain under the best circumstances is 1-3 inches in length, maybe an inch or 2 in girth. In all likely hood though you'll probably stop PE'ing after a few years due to lack of motivation or boredom.
                            Before PE you had a 14in member? Well that is impressive then. I've never done any exercises or enlargement techniques so just trying to gain some knowledge.

Comment

Before PE you had a 14in member? Well that is impressive then. I've never done any exercises or enlargement techniques so just trying to gain some knowledge.
                              No. My bad, I read that wrong. I started at 14yo not with 14".

You better stop reading and start soon. The only way you're going to gain is by doing PE, not by reading about it. There are guys here who could tell you everything about the penis and all the PE theories yet struggle to make any gains, and then there are guys who ignore all the mainstream ideas and the information paralysis and just PE listening to their own bodies. The former are always on here asking the latter for advice, advice they never take.

Comment

Working...
                              X