X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go from here?

HI

Well 3 months has passed and i have now completed the JP90 Routine
    I have gained 0.5 in Length, 0.0 in girth and my EQ is through the roof( only once did i have a negative pi and that was on my first week with edema build up but since then every single day i've had good PI's.
    My routine has been 20 minutes of stretching, 150 wet jelq's and 30 V jelq's.

What routine should i do now?
    I started doing some squeezes into my routine from BIG AL's Jelq free routine for only 2 days
    So my Routine looked like this.
    20-25 mins stretching
    150 Jelq's
    5X10 sets of Squeezes lasting no more then 3 seconds( i squeeze at below glans. Kegel and then also squeeze the base.
    Occasionally finished off with edging for about 20 mins

I noticed a big difference in just how my girth felt during being flaccid after doing those squeezes and i would really like to use them and hopefully if you guys think it is ok maybe do only squeezes to replace my Jelq's. I also noticed the Side to side bend is popular but i'm yet to be able to find a working video to fully understand how to do it. Any other stretches or routines that you could suggest would be much appreciated!

Also i was thinking about buying a LG hanger and do some light hanging, I was also considering the bathmate, but apparently it is quite common to get discolouration on your penis which is permenant, so im thinking its best if i avoid that.
    My long term goal is to get
    Close to 7.5 NBEL and 5.75 in Girth
    Maybe bigger depending how i go

Thanks for your time!

Good morning!

Welcome to the Gym! Congrats on the length gains. I would kill for 1/2 inch length increase....but I am only 30 days into the Gym. Some folks gain in one area or the other but not both. Length usually comes first, so don't worry about no gains in girth.

Stretches are usually the way to go for length. There are a lot of stretches out there. What are you currently doing?

Jelqs will likely help with girth.....just have a higher erection level when doing them (thinking like 60% - 80%). Ullis and squeezes will also really help.

The great thing is that you did the JP90 program with no negative PIs (minus the very beginning). That is great! Have you considered doing that program again, just maybe modifying things a bit? I mean, if it ain't broke, right?

I tried the JP90 program and my dick just could not handle it. I am being honest. So, I spent about 10 weeks coming up with my own program that works for me. So, there is nothing that suggests that you can not modify the JP90 program. In fact, I am sure that Mssr. JP would be honored that you are basing your program off of his amazing work. Add some things that work for you. Consider, maybe, splitting things into morning work out and evening workout. Not sure of your schedule and how much free time you have. I know that privacy is an issue for most. I mean, imagine your mother or your room mate walking in while you are edging. Explain that, right? Well, no problem. If that ever happens, I got your answer.

Anyway, back to topic.....are you warming up and warming down? I do not see that. If you are not I would like to be the first to STRONGLY SUGGEST that you add that. Especially the warm up. There are several ways...I use a rice sock. If you go that route, just be careful that you do not burn yourself. That would not be funny. Warming up is really important. I am doing warm up and warm down for 15 minutes at this point (started at 10....then went to 12....now at 15).

I am also a big fan of edging. LOVE ME SOME EDGING. Just a personal bias. I would suggest that you do indeed edge on a more regular basis. And, important that you nut every third or fourth edging session. I do not know how old you are.....I am 48 so 'cleaning out the pipes' is really important for a man in my demograpahics. Important for all....really important for me.

Kinda related....but I am spending a lot of time in the premature ejaculation forum because there is a ton of good information on the whole process and how we can improve | manage | control each part of the process. Take a spin over there and look at the phenominal work that MinuteMan is posting. Great stuff.

Are you doing any kegels? If so, doing both regular and reverse? A balanced pelvic floor is super important. If your EQ is good and you do not have any issues with cumming too soon then you likely have a good and balanced pelvic floor situation. Still, maybe not. Again, you need to figure that out. Ask questions. Just a lot of good, smart, well-informed folks in this forum. Someone will know and someone will help you. But, you have to be responsible for your program. I mean, your dick, your responsibility, right?

What have you looked at in the way of different programs? Anything? Sounds like you have......

We are here to help! :-)
    Start: August, 2017
    Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
    Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
    Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Heya Ben -

Congrats on the gains and finishing the JP90! Looks like AD48 gave you some cool tips, if you don't mind I'll toss out a couple more.

One piece of advice I kept reading when I started (and after I finished JP90) was stick with what's been working - and after not listening to that advice myself, I kinda wish I had now. But, I get wanting to change things up so if you built your conditioning, substituting one girth exercise for another makes sense - just remember "safety first." I've never really incorporated squeezes or ULIs in a full routine but the few times that I have added them just for experiment, I've liked the temporary results. If they seem to work for you in lieu of jelqs, it may make sense to add them.

On the side-to-sides, I'm guessing you mean this: https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/erect-bend - please note that it is advanced and meant for practice after being well-conditioned (at about 6 months). There are also side-to-side flaccid bends, which might be better to start with: https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/flaccid-bend.

One last suggestion - get solid on your routine and don't try to add too much. It's great to increase intensity in your work-outs with new exercises, but overtraining is still easy to do even after being conditioned.

Good luck!
      "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
      ATP's Success Story

Comment

Originally posted by AverageDude48 View Post
        Good morning!

Welcome to the Gym! Congrats on the length gains. I would kill for 1/2 inch length increase....but I am only 30 days into the Gym. Some folks gain in one area or the other but not both. Length usually comes first, so don't worry about no gains in girth.

Stretches are usually the way to go for length. There are a lot of stretches out there. What are you currently doing?

Jelqs will likely help with girth.....just have a higher erection level when doing them (thinking like 60% - 80%). Ullis and squeezes will also really help.

The great thing is that you did the JP90 program with no negative PIs (minus the very beginning). That is great! Have you considered doing that program again, just maybe modifying things a bit? I mean, if it ain't broke, right?

I tried the JP90 program and my dick just could not handle it. I am being honest. So, I spent about 10 weeks coming up with my own program that works for me. So, there is nothing that suggests that you can not modify the JP90 program. In fact, I am sure that Mssr. JP would be honored that you are basing your program off of his amazing work. Add some things that work for you. Consider, maybe, splitting things into morning work out and evening workout. Not sure of your schedule and how much free time you have. I know that privacy is an issue for most. I mean, imagine your mother or your room mate walking in while you are edging. Explain that, right? Well, no problem. If that ever happens, I got your answer.

Anyway, back to topic.....are you warming up and warming down? I do not see that. If you are not I would like to be the first to STRONGLY SUGGEST that you add that. Especially the warm up. There are several ways...I use a rice sock. If you go that route, just be careful that you do not burn yourself. That would not be funny. Warming up is really important. I am doing warm up and warm down for 15 minutes at this point (started at 10....then went to 12....now at 15).

I am also a big fan of edging. LOVE ME SOME EDGING. Just a personal bias. I would suggest that you do indeed edge on a more regular basis. And, important that you nut every third or fourth edging session. I do not know how old you are.....I am 48 so 'cleaning out the pipes' is really important for a man in my demograpahics. Important for all....really important for me.

Kinda related....but I am spending a lot of time in the premature ejaculation forum because there is a ton of good information on the whole process and how we can improve | manage | control each part of the process. Take a spin over there and look at the phenominal work that MinuteMan is posting. Great stuff.

Are you doing any kegels? If so, doing both regular and reverse? A balanced pelvic floor is super important. If your EQ is good and you do not have any issues with cumming too soon then you likely have a good and balanced pelvic floor situation. Still, maybe not. Again, you need to figure that out. Ask questions. Just a lot of good, smart, well-informed folks in this forum. Someone will know and someone will help you. But, you have to be responsible for your program. I mean, your dick, your responsibility, right?

What have you looked at in the way of different programs? Anything? Sounds like you have......

We are here to help! :-)

Hey Average Dude
        Thanks for your response i appreciate you putting in the time to respond to my post.

With my Length gains i feel it was purely EQ related as i was suffering from slight ED before due to a sports injury, Could barely get an erection, obviously that is different now. I feel like the JP90 did nothing but give me a better EQ(which i am still very happy with) and i feel like my unit will respond better to a different routine(something a little more intense). After the Jp90 routine my Unit never felt tired/fatigued etc but Just adding squeezes in i can already feel the fatigue only after 1 session.

I do Warm ups, but rarely do a Warm down.
        Thanks for the Advice i will check out the Pre E forum, Yes that reminds me my Kegel routine needs a lot of work, Probably the thing that limits me is that i'm unsure if i am doing the reverse kegel correctly.

Pretty much the only other intermediate routine i can Find is BIG Al's Jelq free routine. Which is similar to the Jp90 but instead of jelq's it has squeezes.

Only have time in the afternoon for one session after work
        ben22
        Last edited by ben22; 08-31-2015, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
          Heya Ben -

Congrats on the gains and finishing the JP90! Looks like AD48 gave you some cool tips, if you don't mind I'll toss out a couple more.

One piece of advice I kept reading when I started (and after I finished JP90) was stick with what's been working - and after not listening to that advice myself, I kinda wish I had now. But, I get wanting to change things up so if you built your conditioning, substituting one girth exercise for another makes sense - just remember "safety first." I've never really incorporated squeezes or ULIs in a full routine but the few times that I have added them just for experiment, I've liked the temporary results. If they seem to work for you in lieu of jelqs, it may make sense to add them.

On the side-to-sides, I'm guessing you mean this: https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/erect-bend - please note that it is advanced and meant for practice after being well-conditioned (at about 6 months). There are also side-to-side flaccid bends, which might be better to start with: https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/flaccid-bend.

One last suggestion - get solid on your routine and don't try to add too much. It's great to increase intensity in your work-outs with new exercises, but overtraining is still easy to do even after being conditioned.

Good luck!
          Hi ATP
          Thank you very much for your reply also
          Sorry i probably didn't make it clear in my first Post, Basically at this current time i have Kept the stretching side of the JP90 routine and swapped the Jelq's for Squeezes. Was just wanting to maybe add a couple of different types of stretches to the mix as i only do a couple of sets of this;

Pull straight out and do 10 BIG circles to the left and ten circles to the right.
          Repeat "Helicopter Shakes."
          Stretch straight out, do Kegels, repeat circle stretches.
          Repeat "Helicopter Shakes."
          Stretch straight up do Kegels and repeat circle stretches.
          Finish with "Helicopter Shakes."

The Side to side stretch is from the Jelq free routine
          The Side-to-side stretch is a very simple exercise, and it's perfect if performed after "The Squeeze".

In a standing position, grab your penis (thumbs up) and pull it straight down (pointing it towards the floor.) With tension still on your penis, proceed to pull your penis to the left and then to the right.

This counts as 1 rep. They're quick to do, and we recommend doing up to 1,000 (advanced), resting a bit after every 100 reps.

I know i Shouldn't be adding to much and i will watch my PI for negative indicators, but i have a quick question for you. In the near future i'm thinking about getting the Lg hanger and Bathmate. Was wondering would you say the LG hanger is worth it for the price and have you noticed and difference in size because of the bathmate and did you suffer and discoloration as that is something that worries me.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ben22 View Post
            ...I know i Shouldn't be adding to much and i will watch my PI for negative indicators, but i have a quick question for you. In the near future i'm thinking about getting the Lg hanger and Bathmate. Was wondering would you say the LG hanger is worth it for the price and have you noticed and difference in size because of the bathmate and did you suffer and discoloration as that is something that worries me.

Cheers
            Ben -

I've seen that stretch but have never tried it in a routine. Would like to see what your thoughts on it are.

First, on the LG Hanger - it is expensive and it's difficult to say whether the cost is actually worth the value in a market where it is somewhat unique in its style. I've asked myself before whether it was worth it, not out of dissatisfaction but just in evaluating my own decision making. In doing so, I looked at it this way - I don't have the technical skills to reproduce the same product. Other vacuum hanger products do not seem to be exactly comparable in their weight bearing capabilities or design. It seems that replacing sleeves is less of an issue with the LG as more weight is born through the vacuum function in the dome, reducing stress on the sleeves. But, even with that I approximate that it has cost me about $2 for every hour I've hung - the cost of which reduces of course with every additional hour but there will be additional costs as sleeves wear out, if a pump gauge breaks, or if a coupler needs to be replaced - or ultimately if I out grow the chamber, which seems to be a possibility.

My conclusion, if I were to have to make the choice again, I probably would look at a multiple function ADS device, like an extender, that has the capability of being used as a hanger as well - as an example, here is KickintheMebs' log regarding hanging with the Phallosan - https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...n-hanging.html.

On the Bathmate - yeah, discoloration is likely going to happen and unfortunately no, I have not singled out my Bathmate routine to determine if it alone has added any gains. I think it has helped my in my overall routine but back to cost, I'm not sure it is the most effective buy for PE (It is a nice for a temporary "plump" anytime so I am satisfied with it for lots or reasons other than just PE). I rather enjoy using regular pump cylinders much more now, both for just my unit and for the whole package - and using both water or air. It takes more time and effort to use regular pump cylinders but, I can manage the routine better and am more accountable for the time I spend under pump and the conditions - such as pressure and erection level.

Last comment though is that if you have the patience to wait (I never have), I would say give the manual as much time as you can before buying any aids. If I had more self-restraint, I believe I should have waited until I totally plateaued with manual before moving on to devices.
            "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
            ATP's Success Story

Comment

Hi ATP

Sorry for the delay, been rather busy.

Well I gotta say I have done side to side stretches and nothing that I have done compares to doing them, I did 250 side to side speeches which took about 5 minutes if not less and I felt more fatigue doing that, then doing 25minutes of stretching, cannot say whether or not I have gained yet as it is early days but I'm sure the gains will come as long as I keep my indicators positive.

Appreciate your insight into the LG hanger and bath mate, normally I'm not one to hold out either but with the Australian dollar prices pegged against the U.S. Dollar I can't justify spending $500 on a lg hanger so I might wait until the price evens out a little.

Appreciate all your advice and help!!
              Regards
              Ben

Comment

Dude, sorry for the delay. Life has really been in the way lately (and, thank God for that, right?).

ATP gave you some good ideas. Ultimately, it is what works best for you. I will definitely second what ATP suggests - be careful and do not overdo. I tend to do that and EQ goes way down. I pride myself on being rock hard (the chicks love that....dont get me started on how women have egos, too) and when my EQ suffers that hits me in the gut!.

I am a fan of "if it ain't broke, then don't fix it". Another round of JP90? Or, sounds like Big Al's jelq-free routine might be just what you need....similar but a little bit different. Again, all up to you. Try to ensure that you edge. I truly believe that edging will help you a ton.

SIDEBAR: I am really interested in DO and MMO and edging is going to help a ton there. Right now just doing the stop, wait 20 seconds, start.....will work some other things into it once I am ready. Still one month into a solid program (well, um, kinda taken the last two weeks off so might just have to start again...I am okay with that). Anyway, edging is really something to consider.

I am a creature of habit so - for me - having the same routine is not a problem. ATP suggests that you get solid with your routine and not add too much to it. I second that....conceptually, I agree with it 100%. If your program is solid good things will start to happen.

Kegels - make sure, and this is really important, that you have a balanced pelvic floor. Lots of guys - or so I read - do only the kegel (where you stop the flow of urine....or, you make your dick jump up) but please keep in mind that there is also a reverse kegel (where you push out the urine). If you are too strong with one or the other you will NOT have a balanced pelvic floor and you will have the appropriate issue. I find it very very very easy to do the kegel but find it really impossible to do the reverse kegel. So, I do squats! Deep squats. That has the same effect. Well, to be honest, I will do squats. :-) I mean, at this moment, the only way I am sure that I am doing a reverse kegel correctly is when I am standing in front of a toilette! Funny how I do not spend a lot of time there! So, squats are the answer there. Honestly, a balanced and strong pelvic floor muscle is super important. Makes your dick harder, makes your dick stronger and helps to overcome other issues. Or, puts you in a better position to overcome.

One session, huh? That's cool. Just make sure to get it in. Persistence and consistency are the key. As you know.

So, if I might suggest....don't worry too much about gains at this point. I know we all want bigger (longer and thicker)....but, honestly, I am very confident that a chick is going to remember rock hard than long. And, with the overall health of your dick improving I would say that is a win. Gains will come.....if they are meant to. Remember, this is a slow and steady type thing and we are all different. I gained a very little bit....and am grateful for those gains. I am more proud of EQ going through the freaking roof (literally!).

Did I ask about a progress log? If you have one, cool. If not, might I suggest that you create one...
                Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

Thank you also for your reply average dude

Can you expand on what DO and MMO entail, is it some type of stretch? Sorry I don't understand the slang😀

I think you guys have convinced me to stick with the jelq free routine a little longer before I change things up, because like you said in already noticing positive results.

Just started my kegel routine it's only small at the moment but I'm building it up,

I do have a progress log but I have been pretty slack so I think it's time that I got into gear and started tracking my workouts.

Thanks guys

Comment

I got an increase in girth from the Bathmate. I use it in the tub, so that takes care of the warm up too. I use it for a maximum of 20 minutes. Then I alternate jelqing and edging with coconut oil. I haven't noticed permanent discoloring. But, it does seem to be darker during edging when I'm getting close to PONR.

Comment

Do and mmo are "dry orgasm" and "multiple male orgasm". If you can get really good with kegels you can orgasm without ejaculating. Im up to 2 minute kegels and still can't hold back ejaculations but I'm getting closer. But kegels mainly help erection quality at the very least.
                      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Thanks for that Dmizzle, I will have to start looking into that a bit more, I struggle to hold a kegel for 10 secs so i got a long way to get too 2+ minutes

Comment

Sorry, dude! Missed your questions.

If you take a look in the Premature Ejaculation Forum you will find a lot of really awesome stuff in there. I do think that if we can understand each phase of "sex" then we have a far greater chance of improving our pleasure and that of our partners. I really want to DO and MMO. It may or may not happen. I can tell you know thing that I know for sure: it is going to be a lot of fun getting there! One way or another....right?

Anyway, lots of really good write-ups in the Premature Ejaculation forum on how things work....improve each of these phases and bam! The arousal stage is where I need work. I am pretty good there most of the time. But, I find myself every now and again with a woman where I can not really control | manage my arousal and I am done in five minutes! Still feels amazing and still have a ton of fun...and a lot of pleasure...so no complaints...but would like more! :-)

Comment

Thanks Average Dude, appreciate all your help man.!!

Comment

Originally posted by ben22 View Post
                              Thanks Average Dude, appreciate all your help man.!!
                              You are more than welcome. Glad to help.

Comment

Working...
                              X