Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No gains for 2 years

Hi All

Ive been dedicated at PE for the past 2 and a half years, my first 6 months I gained some good length but the last 2 years nothing measurable. Im always scared to have sex with a new girl at just under 6 NBPL my 4.4-4.5 inch girth really causes major anxiety and insecurity. Just half an inch girth is all I need. I've tried pumping, clamping all kinds of manual work. Nothing

Routine? What do you do, when and for how long do you do it?

Have you tried a less-is-more approach? Have you thought that maybe you need more work?

Help us help you.
    Started
    01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
    19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
    Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

If your EQ is good then you won't see any gains. Sorry!

Comment

Everobody are different
        Originally posted by biohazard22 View Post
        START 12.2014
        Bpel 7.2 mseg 5.3
        Current 8.2015
        Bpel 7.4 mseg 5.6
        Current 6.2017
        Bpel 7.5 mseg 5.5

Comment

It's a scientific fact that stretching smooth muscle like the bladder or heart is detrimental and has major lasting health issues. If you want a bigger dick work on erection quality and see what you can get. My boner size fluctuates between an inch of difference when I am stressed or insecure. Be confident! Go with the flow and your genitals will respond.

Comment

You should start a thread in the PE Science and Theory Forum, you know, based on your vast experience.

To the OP - TheAnimal220's question is important. It could help experienced members come up with some suggestions.
            "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
            ATP's Success Story

Comment

Originally posted by ATP View Post
              You should start a thread in the PE Science and Theory Forum, you know, based on your vast experience.

To the OP - TheAnimal220's question is important. It could help experienced members come up with some suggestions.
              While I am truly hurt by your insults (lol) it has nothing to do with my experience. A urologist knows the anatomy and physiology of the penis, after allthe years dedicated to med school I would sure hope so anyway. Regardless I feel that if somebody is as knowledgeable on the subject from a scientific stand point then it is subject to reason that their input on whether or not a penis ca naturally be stretched and grown would be a medically accurate fact.As far as stretching the penis allowing it t allow more blood flow during erectio is obviously very possible howeve stretching and tissue to the point of causing cellular regeneration is not so possibl is not so possible. People on here have gone back and forth as to state that you are not lengthening you're only pulling out the hidden amount of penis behind the pelvic bone. If you would like to hold a debate don't be so base. Thanks

Comment

It's a scientific fact that stretching smooth muscle like the bladder or heart is detrimental and has major lasting health issues. If you want a bigger dick work on erection quality and see what you can get. My boner size fluctuates between an inch of difference when I am stressed or insecure. Be confident! Go with the flow and your genitals will respond.
                Gosh...another person that had his toothbrush pissed on this morning! Keep spreading all that negativity mate...just what I need on a Sunday afternoon!
                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
                  Gosh...another person that had his toothbrush pissed on this morning! Keep spreading all that negativity mate...just what I need on a Sunday afternoon!
                  Now before all the Admin and Senior Members swoop in to try and eat me alive as I've seen done on here anytime someone shows the true validity of the science behind enlargement, let me just say I'm not disproving the fact that the penis can gain some increase in length and girth by way of stretching, pumping, clamping, and hanging to achieve more blood flow into the organ which would lead to much harder (and therefore slightly longer and wider if you haven't been able to keep up) erections.

Comment

While I am truly hurt by your insults (lol) it has nothing to do with my experience. A urologist knows the anatomy and physiology of the penis, after allthe years dedicated to med school I would sure hope so anyway. Regardless I feel that if somebody is as knowledgeable on the subject from a scientific stand point then it is subject to reason that their input on whether or not a penis ca naturally be stretched and grown would be a medically accurate fact.As far as stretching the penis allowing it t allow more blood flow during erectio is obviously very possible howeve stretching and tissue to the point of causing cellular regeneration is not so possibl is not so possible. People on here have gone back and forth as to state that you are not lengthening you're only pulling out the hidden amount of penis behind the pelvic bone. If you would like to hold a debate don't be so base. Thanks
                    Interesting. From another thread -

I'm not looking for such massive gains I'd only like a couple of inches, it just sounds like a pipe dream... no pun intended.
                    And another -

So just to be clear, it's important to use jelqs in combination with stretching? Recently invested in but have not started using a traction system and want to achieve the best gains my body will give me.
                    And another -

I've been looking in to enlargement for several years now, and have recently decided to try after much reluctance. The other day I spent the extra dollar on a sizegenetics system which now I am questioning whether or not I just wasted $400... Has anyone had positive experiences i.e. noticeable gains from using this system? I'm currently at around 7in and would like to end at nine with proper use of the device. Am I crazy? Is that possible for me to achieve? Thanks!
                    And then there are the several saying it's all just a matter of EQ.

I don't need to debate you - Bio, I only feel obligated to suggest you don't troll all over someone else's thread.
                    "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

ATP's Routine
                    ATP's Success Story

Comment

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

biohazard i,m not going to enter into debate regarding the scientific side, good for you that you have faith in your urologist. It,s not just eq gain, believe it or don't, i know that first hand, not because someone told me.
                        A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                        Pelvic Floor Balance./
                        Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                        JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

First of all, that's a mean and un-supportive comment. Second, that is so not true. It takes some people years to gain what others get in just a couple of months. Everyone is different and PE is about making your penis and sexual health BETTER, not worse. Stretching your penis is different than stretching your bladder or heart. I'm 24 years old and I always think my EQ is good because I can get hard for a girl any time. That changes when you see improvements as you get bigger and harder with PE. It is extremely possible he has just overdone it. I haven't seen gains in about 2 years because I was rushing the process and got comfortable with trying more advanced exercises. When I began a lighter routine I saw alot of improvements in EQ and my PIs. Those exercises OP was doing are advanced and it is very possible that those were just too advanced for him. It seems like you haven't read too much on the subject. I would look into the START HERE! page. I am no expert but I'm not quick to tell someone gains are impossible with good EQ because they are very possible. Nothing personal buddy but OP mentioned how hes scared to have sex with a girl. Telling him he is shit out of luck for improvement is probably not the trick. I had great EQ before I started PE and gained 1.3 inches in length so far. More to come man and without any major long lasting health issues.

Also, when someone says their EQ is good, what does that really mean? They can get hard? The definition of good for OP may be much different than JP saying it. Ideally, when people ask if you have good EQ on here and you say yes, they are under the assumption that it has been improving. Not just good for the day or good enough to have sex. There needs to be that mutual understanding of how PE should be done or everyone would be misunderstanding everyone else.

Moderators/Veterans please let me know if any of this doesn't make sense.

PapaF
                          2013 ---4/1-- 5/1----6/1----9/1
                          NBPEL – 6.25--- 6.5"----6.5"------6.65"
                          BPEL--- 6.65" ----7"------7"-------7.15
                          EG – ----4.5' -----4.5"----4.5"------

Comment

I was in sales for a long time I'm familiar with different techniques, and the one that always works best? Make your client feel as though you are friends, building a relationship is a shoe-in way to earn a sale. That's what is happening here. Forming relationships between seller and consumer to ensure high sales yield. I get it, "shrinking rulers" lol and that's great because clearly people are buying in to it. Any video you find on youtube is from a person supporting sales, not with actual experience. Every person who has talked about this (in video format at least) is clearly reading from a script as you can see their eyes move too and from focus of their cue cards. That's okay, can't blame someone for trying to make a living. I think in the long run when a person spends 2yrs on this routine only for it to have been for not is not going to be "nicer" or help with his problem. If you can lie your head down at night with a clear conscious by doing this, then that's fantastic. I on the other hand would like to see this man be happy with what he has, and realize that not every chick needs to bleed after intercourse to say it was an enjoyable length and girth. What's that stupid saying everyone throws out there? "It's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean"? Yeah. OP needs to be happy with his anatomy as should all men and women regardless of hair color, boob size, weight, etc.

Comment

I've never spent a dime here. Swallow that.

Yet, if you're so against everything here, why the fawk are you even here? Get in where you fit in, "biohazard".
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X