Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PE Has contributed to me developing elbow tendonitis what should i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Has contributed to me developing elbow tendonitis what should i do?

I have developed elbow tendonitis fro bodybuilding and PE,
    im gutted because its debilitating i dont know where to go from here

Rest, alternate hot and ice wraps, Tylenol, maybe a cortisone shot from your Dr. into the bursa in the elbow. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Cortisone works, but lowers your libido. Had the same thing, referred to commonly as tennis elbow. It took a devilishly long time to get over it completely. Mine developed from rock hunting. DMSO is supposed to help by reducing the swelling. Read up on it before using the substance. You might want to warm up better before lifting the heavy weights, 15 to 20 minutes with 15 or 20 lb dumbbells, curls, french curls, lifts to get your muscles properly stretched. After the long bout I had with the problem, that is how I kept it from returning.
      Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
      2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
      2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
      2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
      Goal 7"

Comment

Originally posted by maxpi View Post
        Switching to non-manual work or to exercises that don't aggravate your condition should work.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by maxpi View Post

i had tendonitis for 2 years, then i had tendonitis in my lower back to this day,(still have pain) i cant lift heavy stuff. waiting for it to heal.....

, if u like ur tendonitis and to be fuked up sitting in a bed all day because u cant move then continue working out .
          if u want the pain to really go away , give it 1-2 months rest. IF pain does not go away in one month visit a doctor , and she or he will give u a prescription of pain medication that will make you feel depressed and sleepy all day..

thank you have a nice day (its just my experience) ,

Comment

Working...
          X