Penis size and blowjobs =]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis size and blowjobs =]

I am a straight male im on my journey to a healthier larger penis. Currently finished a month of JP program.

I am also very fond of blowjobs. And i wanted to ask if any guys went from a smaller penis to a larger penis and had worse of better blowjob experiences.

I have a very average size penis. Blowjobs are enjoyable at the moment. Nice suction and deepthroat is okay.

Did you guys enjoy blowjobs more with a smaller penis or larger?

Guys over 6" girth commonly report issues.

Comment

i have read about the Teeth Scraping problem some members who are 6" girth and bigger have.plus i could imagine your girl getting pretty bad heartburn from deepthroating 6" and up.wish i was telling you guys about it from personal expierience.lol

Comment

LOL thanks for replies.

Its like i want a big dick but i want a good blowjob too.

Comment

I'm currently at 5.25" girth and I have issues with women scraping their teeth sometimes. Those particular women are also terrible at giving head, so that might be part of the problem. Some women just have smaller mouths and there's not much you can do about it. When I had smaller girth, it wasn't really an issue, though. I imagine if you absolutely love blowjobs, then maybe you shouldn't aim for insane girth.

Comment

She can barely fit my cock head in her mouth and there is teeth...the more tired her jaw gets the more teeth scraping...so I enjoy watching her lick and kiss after she gets started...its a trade-off for having a big dick.
            Started: 7 x 5
            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Carterspindle View Post
              LOL thanks for replies.

Its like i want a big dick but i want a good blowjob too.
              A tapered.shape would ensure that. Im from head to mseg still at a size that ensures good blow jobs. Of course makes PE complicated as you only enlarge from base to mseg.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

My girth is somewhere between 5.3 and 5.5 and some girls have had problems fitting it (teeth and stuff) and some swallow it nicely. I'm also a HUGE fan of blowjobs, but I guess that much depends on girl's mouth.
                Initial stats:
                BPEL: 6.7
                EG 5.3
                BPSFL 6.7

BPEL: 7.1
                ​BPSFL: 7.3

End of the year goal:
                BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
                BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

LOVE LOVE LOVE a great blowjob.

For me, that is all part of having sex....foreplay, right? I am fortunate in that I get pretty danged hard without any "help" from my girl (usually) but it is still nice. I mean, putting in a wet dick is easier than putting in a dry dick! LOL!

At my current size I really have not had any problems. Occasionally teeth scraping, but that is usually when the chick is going really fast (which I typically don't like....the 'going fast' part). I would love to get to my goal and see if that size - both length and girth - causes issues. Again, a woman's mouth is just like every other part....some have bigger and some have smaller.

I also find that a good blow job is really a mental thing for women. Some get really turned on by that and others are all "dude, that thing is not going anywhere near my mouth". Just like everything else, right? Some women love doggie style and others will never do that. We have the same things, right?
                  Start: August, 2017
                  Start: 5.50inches BPEL x 5.125inches MEG
                  Goal: 7.0inches BPEL x 6.0inches MEG
                  Focus: AMAZING EQ! A strong and balanced Pelvic Floor!! Awesome Hip Flexibility!!!

Comment

At 7" X 5.75" my GF can fit in my head and about 4-4.5" of me now, which is pleasurable, but I do get teeth sometimes. She's VERY accomplished at BJ's and loves giving me head a lot! I enjoyed it more when she could deep throat me all the way, balls deep at 6.25" X 5.25", so like I say, she's very talented (as most females couldn't take ALL of me then); while the extra .75" length might have been "possible" for her to manage orally, once I gained the extra .5" in girth, she can no longer come close to taking all of me balls deep because she cannot breathe. Her gag reflex is terrific and amazes me, but if she can't breathe, it doesn't make sense to try anymore. I'm OK with it though, because the trade off in deeper penetrative sex, being able to do A spot orgasms for her anytime we have sex now, plus filling her up and stretching her vagina with the extra girth is extremely sensual and pleases us both! Good head from a partner is really fun, but GREAT SEX is even better!

Comment

Like everything else in the world, it depends. My wife is only 5'5" tall and is not big, but she has never scrapped or cut me with her teeth, and thankfully I have gotten more bj's from her than I can count!!!

I tried putting my wife's 6" meg dildo in my mouth and could barely fit the head in. I gave it to my wife and the next thing I knew it was gone!!! I am 6'5" and she is what I said above.
                      rbi99
                      Retired Moderator
                      Member of the Month Nov 2017
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by rbi99; 09-05-2015, 10:06 AM.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Guys over 6" girth commonly report issues.
                        I can Confirm and have been Denied!
                        “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                          Like everything else in the world, it depends. My wife is only 5'5" tall and is not big, but she has never scrapped or cut me with her teeth, and thankfully I have gotten more bj's from her than I can count!!!

I tried putting my wife's 6" meg dildo in my mouth and could barely fit the head in. I gave it to my wife and the next thing I knew it was gone!!! I am 6'5" and she is what I said above.
                          GONE?...did she SWALLOW IT? (lol) I tried the same thing with my GF's 6" girth dildo, and I couldn't get much more than the head in my mouth either! I do know my GF "practiced" privately a lot to train her gag reflex, but like your wife rbi, she's fairly petite, so it always amazed me how much she enjoyed taking me balls-deep before I grew. She's a little disappointed she can't do that anymore, but she still gives me GREAT head, and often! Can your wife take you "balls-deep", rbi?...'cause you're bigger than me, erect!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                            GONE?...did she SWALLOW IT? (lol) I tried the same thing with my GF's 6" girth dildo, and I couldn't get much more than the head in my mouth either! I do know my GF "practiced" privately a lot to train her gag reflex, but like your wife rbi, she's fairly petite, so it always amazed me how much she enjoyed taking me balls-deep before I grew. She's a little disappointed she can't do that anymore, but she still gives me GREAT head, and often! Can your wife take you "balls-deep", rbi?...'cause you're bigger than me, erect!
                            No, she probably takes half of my length, but that half doesn't cause her any problems whatsoever.
                            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                            The Ultimate V (The UV)
                            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                            Heated Bundled LAS
                            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I am BPEL 7.2" and I have a petite wife, I've never been able to fit the whole thing in her mouth (length wise), but with some women in the past that was not an issue. I'm also 5.9" in girth and I'd say I've had teeth issues only 5% considering all women I've had sex with, so nothing to worry with a 6" girth.

Comment

Working...
                              X