Experiment - Does Testosterone help PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiment - Does Testosterone help PE

Some already know I do Testosterone cycles for many reasons. No bashing, Im old enough and know what Im doing. Anyway I'm going to see how Testosterone helps with gains. I already steroids don't make your dick bigger, but I do feel it helps with recovery like it does with muscle. I feel like I can do a lot more PE work on cycle because Im like a walking hard on. I have a hard on all night long, wake up hard, go to bed hard.

So I am going to increase my work load and see how much I can do without negative PI's. This is my own personal experiment but it may help others that are older and on HRT. Anybody have any thoughts on this? Does it make sense? I just feel I can work my dick all day with no negative PI's. So let's see how much I can grow in the next three months.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Keep us posted with the results.
    Big D

Comment

You can work your dick all day long because you gave it something that it does not normally have in that quantity. If you think it will do anything go ahead.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

What PCT do you normally run?

Comment

When I was younger I'm sure my testosterone was very high. I would have raging 110% erections quite often. It didn't make my dick any bigger. I don't know how long your erections last, just remember there is a point where it will become dangerous and any Dr. will tell to seek immediate medical attention.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I hate taking any kind of drug...not even for a cold if I can help it.
            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

It will help you with recovery but not with potential growth. Once the growth plates close is a whole another story.
              How old are you? There is a difference between HRT and doing cycles....

Comment

If you're inducing an all-day erection, I wouldn't recommend that. It's dangerous! That's why the ED drugs have the 4 hour warning. It can cause permanent vascular damage. I'd be careful with that idea if I were you, dmizzle.

Comment

RTSS - I usually take HCG during cycle to keeps my balls from shrinking and some arimidex as an AI. Post cycle I use Nolva and Clomid. I have naturally low test but not low enough for HRT. Ive never felt better than when on cycle.

My age - 37
                  Total test - 267, my natural level. Normal is considered like 200-900 and for some reason dr's consider 267 just as normal as 800, which I can assure you it is not. I have almost no sex drive normally, on a test cycle I'm an animal and I love it.

Anyway, my thought behind this is because of better recovery and no negative PI's this would allow more PE sessions each day. I was doing JP90. Now I have added Uli's in the morning since I wake up erect or can be erect in two seconds. Then I do 150 Jelqs in the shower around 2pm. Then, another clamp, jelq, edge session in the evening. 3x10min clamping, 3x100 jelqs, and edging. I feel like this would be too much work if I wasn't on the test, so Im curious if I will over train or not.

No worries, I just thought it would be interesting to see how much more dick work I can do on cycle.

Comment

If you have ED or have lost size due to disuse from having low T, then normalizing your T levels should help. If you're taking extra T and the results involve increased EQ, then this can help increase the productivity of your workouts. That being said, if you're going above and beyond normal limits, then you should be prepared to deal with the eventualities when you cycle off of T.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I've been off cycle for 3 months but still doing PE. I have maintained for the most part, but little to no sex drive. I was able to get good erections, but just have no desire. It's been like this for years. That's why I cycle testosterone. I still want kids so that's why I'm not on a complete HRT program. HCG makes it possible to procreate while on cycle, or even HRT. Anyway, who knows. Just thought it would be interested to almost double the PE work and see if that is possible on testosterone. I'm thinking I'll be on cycle 12 weeks, plus another 4 weeks to leave my system, so I'm hoping to gain .5" length and .2" girth in that time. That would give me 1" length and almost .5" girth in a total of 8 months.

Comment

You can get mixed effects with different forms of hormones. Some emphasize anabolic properties, while others give you more of an androgenic effect. This can have the effect of countering your own natural production of T- causing deficiencies in areas not covered by the type of hormone you're using.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          You can get mixed effects with different forms of hormones. Some emphasize anabolic properties, while others give you more of an androgenic effect. This can have the effect of countering your own natural production of T- causing deficiencies in areas not covered by the type of hormone you're using.
                          Thats right. The endocrine system is way more complex than just injecting exogenous testosterone. It is a balance of dozens of hormones. Thats why I recommend, if you know already you have low testosterone levels naturally, I would stop all steroid use and seek the natural way to repair your body and bring up the natural production. If that fails, then I would consider going on HRT for life. A proper HRT starts with blood tests and the use of the right drugs at the proper doses. You can still procreate while on HRT.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                            When I was younger I'm sure my testosterone was very high. I would have raging 110% erections quite often. It didn't make my dick any bigger. I don't know how long your erections last, just remember there is a point where it will become dangerous and any Dr. will tell to seek immediate medical attention.
                            Testosterone seems to affect confidence and stamina more so - it's effects on libido are often declarative, subjective and thus psychological.. Yes it improves erection quality as well ; providing it is in the proper proportion with Estrogen and DHT - but this balance is not as simple as some would think...it's not the excess or tons of testosterone associated with steroids that causes issues..it's the fact that ratios get screwed up and guys either are letting estrogen soar out of control - aren't dosing their anti-E right or are downright obliterating the estrogen level..which ends up either way - causing issues in terms of central nitric oxide production and such.

Additionally, super SUPER high levels of DHT seem to increase adrenaline a bit...which then can increase blood pressure...so if your DHT is berserker high and you feel more inclined to take control of populations and / or run a trafficking ring then you may want to re-evaluate your regimen or at the least tone down adrenaline production by other means....

High DHT is not bad, but you do need to know yourself and some are content to keep it that way..however, it's also worth noting that super High DHT may make it difficult to build muscle past a certain amount because water retention becomes restricted.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              Yup! Trenbolone and Deca as well as mixed-combination steroids tend to cause the most shut down - and require harder, MUCH harder and long-lasting PCT's. I'm extremely knowledgeable in all of this - and even I wouldn't touch Deca...

Comment

Working...
                              X