Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going away for a month with concerns.

Hey peoples,

I am going away for a month, on an oil rig, very limited privacy, bunk beds, shared ablutions etc. I was after a maintaince routine and i searched it and read the administrators losses. Honestly i was devestated!!!! I haven't gained that much to lose, but, I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANY!!!! I suppose i could do a few stretches, and kegeling but my warm ups and jelqing would be limited at best. I cannot dry jelq....not sure whether or not i need a foreskin for that?

I am a noob at this but i reckon i'm fairly conditioned. What is the minimum that i should do to maintain gains? How long did it take to get the gains back? And how much permanent gains is there really??? Has anyone who has gained say 100% dick volume ever wanted to test how much was permanent loss after say 2 years? I really dont know who would ever want to risk losing half their dick volume after PEing, but in the interest of science there has to be some nerd out there who has/is doing it. By nerd i mean it in a good advancing-humanity-through-self-sacrafice kind of way. No offence if said person is reading this I am a nerd too.

<Sigh> Nothing else to say at this time.

Peace

You can dry jelq without foreskin. What about an ADS? Traction wrapping?

Also, when you're in bed at night, do a fowfer for 15 minutes to get some sort of a warmup and then do some basic stretches under the covers. Then dry jelq for 50 reps. You'll find a way to get something done. When you take a piss, do some circle stretches. Just find time to do some PE when you get the chance. Any opportunity you get, do something productive for your penis until you return to having the privacy to do a consistent routine.
    Last edited by Gator; 01-14-2010, 01:46 PM. Reason: can't spell

Comment

Thought this could help too. JP suggested this for someone else with time constraints.

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
      I do 10 dry Jelqs at the base, every time (after) I piss. I then do about 10 seconds of Helicopter shakes followed by (1st piss) five large circle stretches to the left and then the right, pulling tight against the belly and thighs. Then a few more seconds of Helicopters with a few more dry Jelqs at the base.
      (2nd piss) Six stretches. Increase the stretches by 1 every time you piss. I usually get up to 9-10 circle stretches during the day, (both left and right) depending on how much I drink. Then a few more dry Jelq's. This gives you a great flaccid hang and if you are consistent, permanent results. (jP

Comment

Almost Six. If you are going to work on an oil rig, keep your head in the game. That is one dangerous place to work, much less make any kind of mistake. Good luck to you mate.

Don't think I'm a nurd, but I stopped all PE for a period of 8 months a couple of years back.
        I wanted to give an honest report about losing gains.
        I had been doing PE for a few years, reached my goals and really figured I had everything cemented.

I was quite surprised that I did lose gains. I have the trial in my "Just an Observation" thread over at BetterMan. I'll go try and dig it out if you would like to read it. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

would be interested to read it jp did you lose much?
          29/12/09 ....23/1/10......6/3/10......12/5/10

BPEL-6" .....BPEL-61/4"..BPEL-6.5"...BPEL-63/4"
          EG-43/4".....EG-5"........EG-51/4"....EG-5.5"
          NBPEL-53/4"

SHORT TERM GOAL

BPEL-7"
          EG-5.25"

LONG TERM GOAL

BPEL-8"
          EG-6"

Comment

I agree with Jon Pop that you should focus on your work. Working on an oil rig has to be daunting, I would think. Fowfers would be my exercise of choice given your situation. You're in bed, a bunk, whatever, and you pull your balls to the side and stick your dick between your legs. If your flaccid is long enough, reach behind your butt and pull it further, so that it is nicely lodged there. I sleep on my side, so I can leave my flaccid dick in that position all night--no harm done. When I do the fowfers, I awake with a 7" x 6" flaccid--no turtling during the night.

Piss pulls are great too. I'm not sure how much of Jon Pop's routine you will be able to carry out, given your work situation. Play it by ear, pal.

Comment

Don't think I'm a nurd, but I stopped all PE for a period of 8 months a couple of years back.
              I wanted to give an honest report about losing gains.
              (jP
              A man with an admirable scientific attitude. And a man with the ambition and creativity go get them back, I'm sure.

Comment

Yes. In the 8 months away from PE, I lost a little over 1/2" in length and just about that amount in girth. The good news? I regained all I had lost plus some newbie gains in around 2 weeks of starting back on my 90 day routine. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Yes. In the 8 months away from PE, I lost a little over 1/2" in length and just about that amount in girth. The good news? I regained all I had lost plus some newbie gains in around 2 weeks of starting back on my 90 day routine. (jP
                  Gained all and some extra in two weeks? That's fast! That's good to know that regaining is possible.

Comment

I lost all of my gains with a week off. I'm almost one week back (tomorrow) and am at least half way back. The penis must have some sort of muscle-memory, remembery is the term if I recall.

Dad
                    Starting BPEL 7.6875" Current 8"
                    Starting EL 7" Current 7.375"
                    Starting BEG 5" Current 5.5"
                    Starting MEG 5" Current 5.25"

On Week 7 of JonPops Newbie Routine.

Goal is to not injure myself over the next 60 days.

Comment

Working...
                    X