Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to convert from grower to shower?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to convert from grower to shower?

Yay or nay?

Yes ... PE. You can lengthen your flaccid state and that is usually the first thing to grow before anything else.

Comment

Lmao, u seem to be trying to make me look dumb. Although, I thought doing PE would increase my flaccid and erect almost equally therefore still leaving the grower gap between the two in place.

My goal is to get my flaccid as close to erect length as possible.

Comment

I wasn't.

What are you doing now for PE?

Comment

Well im at 6.2x5.5 and I just wing it and have no fixed/set routine I just warm up, stretch and jelq 3 sec per stroke until I think I've done a sufficient amount.

Comment

I wouldn't suggest just winging it. It helps to have a tried and true routine that you can be consistent with. How long have you been doing this and how long are you warming up/stretching/jelqing for?

Comment

I think I understand what you're asking, jjjjjj, and as a "shower", by definition since adolescence, I'd have to say no, you can't technically "change" from a "grower" to "shower". At least not from anyone's experience I'm aware of. Physiologically, the expansion of the penis through PE is equally attributable to both erect & flaccid expansion in slightly varying proportions, with the exception of some additional EQ improvement, when erect; balanced by some guy's turtleing tendencies in the flaccid state. I'll use myself as an example:

When I joined PE GYM, I was 5.125" X 4.8" flaccid; and 6.25" X 5.25" erect. I had no previous PE exercise experience, and that was my "hang" from my early HS years. "Showers", by definition, typically have larger flaccids (5"+); but don't expand erect as much as "growers", who oftentimes can double (or more) in size from flaccid to erect. That was true of me, as there was's only 1.25" difference between my flaccid and erect measurements, starting PE. Same still holds true today (9 months later), I'm now 6+" X 5.25" flaccid, and 7+" X 5.75" erect (I haven't measured since June); but essentially that same variance between my flaccid size (I also never turtle) and my erect size has remained almost constant. Grower guys here in the gym report huge increases in their erect sizes in both length & girth; however, some (especially guys who turtle) often report only minimal increases in their flaccid size. Many growers who don't turtle report flaccid gains (primarily due to stretches & jelqs from PE; however their erect gains continue to outpace their flaccid size by a wide margin. Everyone's physiology varies somewhat, but I don't think you can change the way in which you expand from a grower to a shower or vice-versa. You're born one way or the other, IMO.

Also, like TB, I'd suggest you develop a consistent and persistent routine approach to PE if you expect to see gains. Guys who "wing it" rarely have success and end up quitting before anything is ever accomplished in PE.
              jockinthebox
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month May 2015
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by jockinthebox; 09-14-2015, 03:02 PM.

Comment

You're more of a shower now than you were before you started, though.

Comment

Originally posted by TeddyBear View Post
                  You're more of a shower now than you were before you started, though.
                  That's definately true, and not something I was "shooting for" when I joined, but my flaccid and erect growth have remained in lock step with each other; while many if not most grower guys report much greater erect gains than flaccid. That was my point, TB.

Comment

if you want to increase your flaccid hang,use traction wrapping for a few hours after you do your routine(or an ADS).i was hanging for 9 months and didn't gain any erect length(i have a very conditioned penis),but i traction wrapped every day for at least 4 hours after every workout and went from an average flaccid hang of 5" to 5 1/2".also edging and not cumming at the end will give you a more plump flaccid after workouts.

Comment

Originally posted by lastditch View Post
                      if you want to increase your flaccid hang,use traction wrapping for a few hours after you do your routine(or an ADS).i was hanging for 9 months and didn't gain any erect length(i have a very conditioned penis),but i traction wrapped every day for at least 4 hours after every workout and went from an average flaccid hang of 5" to 5 1/2".also edging and not cumming at the end will give you a more plump flaccid after workouts.
                      Question - for you or anybody else here.

Would you guys recommend (or have any knowledge of) those Flaccid Jacket things? I understand they're intended to be worn all day, like you would an extender, except they maintain your flaccid length and apparently prevent turtling on the long term. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by wannaride View Post

Would you guys recommend (or have any knowledge of) those Flaccid Jacket things? I understand they're intended to be worn all day, like you would an extender, except they maintain your flaccid length and apparently prevent turtling on the long term. Thoughts?
                        Can't speak to the flaccid jackets from experience, but have read that some guys have had a little success with them here in the gym. I don't know how long they had to wear them or if those gains were cemented or just temporary, however. I do know from experience you can retrain the cremaster muscles surrounding your balls to not turtle, by doing my Uro stretch + wearing a leather balls stretcher and doing rbi's testicle jelqs. All 3 of those, coupled together, will help your balls hang lower, stretch your ball sac and relax your balls so they won't turtle. It's a slow process, but's proven to work!

Comment

i think silicone sleeves work good for an ADS.i never could get them on or they were always too short ,but i do traction wrapping instead.it's a perfect fit every time.long edging sessions can help allot too.

Comment

Originally posted by wannaride View Post

They suck. I had the stealth and I turtled right out of it. I traction wrapped and I turtled right out of it.

I have started to train my balls to not turtle and wear a leather ball stretcher 24/7 and do not turtle what's so ever while wearing it. I beleive in my case it was my balls getting tight and turtling that caused my guy to turtle.

Do you have tight balls or low hanging? I think having a tight cremester muscle is what causes turtling. Kegaling can cause a tight cremester muscle as well which can cause turtling. I no longer turtle while wearing my ball stretcher. Only thing that's helped me.
                            BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
                            EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Originally posted by jjjjjj View Post
                              My goal is to get my flaccid as close to erect length as possible.
                              Why? Your dick will get in your way when you don't want it to. I have kids and I don't want to show up at a kids birthday pool party showing a massive dick in my bathing suit. Realize you won't be single for ever and when you start doing things with kids around all the time, swinging a big dick around is not going to go over well.

My flaccid is pretty big and no way wood I want to walk around with an 8 inch flaccid dick.
                              7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                              8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                              8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                              8 X 6 goal
                              8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X