Penis hanging lower explanation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis hanging lower explanation?

Hello! What i am 100% sure i have seen during my 7 months of PEGym is EQ gains making my penis a little thicker and slightly longer. It looks stronger, healthier and more veiny. Yes, this is a really good thing. But this is mostly if i have managed to work to a good EQ. But what i have seen most is that my penis starts more outside of the body, i'm not telling you the shaft looks longer, it looks the same as before visually pretty much, but i can see that the penis is further out from the body in a way i can't explain. This is a fact, since the BPEL measurements are getting bigger fairly easy and i can really spot this more visually than anything else that has to do with Penis enlargement.

So i wonder? Ye, the penis gets further out from our body but the shaft itself is only growing a small fragment due to erection quality. So we are just happy about the ruler making your penis feel longer according to BPEL? But in fact the only gain made is due to EQ and our shaft isn't noticeble longer for our eye.

Not trying to insult anyone or make anyone angry. Just some clarification and see what other people says about this. I will keep going with PEGym though.

What i want people to discuss most is what i said about penis hanging outside of the body in a different way than before PEGym, making BPEL longer on ruler but no signifigant gain visually on the shaft itself, except EQ gains.

Thanks & have a nice day!
    Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

I dont know what routine you had .
    Its quiet possible that if you mainly stretched that you moved some inside penis out.

If you are conditioned enough you can do tunica stretches over a fulcrum. These gains come slower.

Its surely possible to change shape and size in the shaft. Happened for me but took lots of time (years)
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Internal Stretch + Tunica Tugs and regular direction stretches for length. I think you just make the foreskin where the penis attaches longer/looser which in turns make the penis hang lower and be more outside of the body. But you can't fuck with the foreskin, but it sure adds inches on the ruler 😉 But for what point? When you hear penis enlargement you expect the shaft to grew & look bigger. Which can be made with EQ improvements, in form of keegels. Already scientific stated. So i think there is possible some kind of bullshit regarding PEGym, some overexaggurated statements and such. But i'm not 100% sure though!

Comment

Im sorry that makes no sense from an anatomical standpoint.
        You can loosen your ligs which makes you hang longer. You can also stretch skin and thus increase skin and if you like thus make it look bigger. But not the aim of PE.

I have very tight skin and Im cut and its not a factor in my enlargement.
        I would like more skin as my dick grew faster then the skin.
        Im doing a dedicated routine to increase my base girth and my shape is activly changing.

If you are measuring foreskin as part of your size then obviously its wrong

Start hanging if you are conditioned and need more force.
        I told you already in my last post that a fulcrum will target the stretch to where the fulcrum is set. Takes daily time and dedication. (Months years) This will give tunica gains.
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

If your bpel has increased, I don't see how you haven't made pe gains.

Comment

That's what i'm trying to clarify. But it seems i have get some form of gains. I'm just being sceptical that BPEL measurement is accurate to track actual "shaft" gains! "Shaft" gains is what i'm after, i call this gain a gain that visually looks bigger to your or others eyes.

Comment

Habban if the ruler says you are longer you are longer. My EQ has increased tremendously. EQ gains are gains. It does not matter what you call the gains they are still gains.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                Habban if the ruler says you are longer you are longer. My EQ has increased tremendously. EQ gains are gains. It does not matter what you call the gains they are still gains.
                Sure Wishful but do you get my point? I can't visually spot the length increse nearly as good as i can spot that my penis is hanging lower and further out from my body, but between my pubic and base-shaft it looks like a bridge of only skin that makes a space that will add length according to the ruler in terms of BPEL. This space has increased during pegym and i can see it with my eyes clearly. Before i don't even think there was a space, pretty sure.

Comment

SIMPLE.
                  Then focus on the shaft and not pulling your inner penis out or loosening your ligs.

Most say, a usable size increase is all they want. If you have 1 inch more to put into a hole then most are happy.

If you want change your shaft you have to target it. Its obviously possible to manipulate and increase that tissue. You just need to focus on it. Of course it will take time and effort..lots of it. Its the same as with other tissue that isnt supposed to grow naturaly anymore. People lengthen legs, necks and ears.

There is no easy way in this. If you rely on advertisment to be the truth then wake up.
                  Most of us are in it for many years and some go many months without a single mm gain.
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by habban View Post
                    Sure Wishful but do you get my point? I can't visually spot the length increse nearly as good as i can spot that my penis is hanging lower and further out from my body, but between my pubic and base-shaft it looks like a bridge of only skin that makes a space that will add length according to the ruler in terms of BPEL. This space has increased during pegym and i can see it with my eyes clearly. Before i don't even think there was a space, pretty sure.
                    Your ignorance is pretty big. I already told you what it is and studying some anatomical pictures on your own would help.
                    LIGAMENTS!!!!
                    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Congrats on your gains Habban! Why are you trying so hard to deny your success?

Comment

Sometimes I wonder the education level of some with such a lack of comprehension. Its like trying to trick yourself out of reality. You say your dick hangs bigger. Thats called gains. Bpel is bigger, thats called gains. Keep working and they keep coming.
                        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                          Your ignorance is pretty big. I already told you what it is and studying some anatomical pictures on your own would help.
                          LIGAMENTS!!!!
                          Haha sorry man, i'm just a retard 😉

Comment

[QUOTE=DickerSchwanz;1142977]SIMPLE.
                            Then focus on the shaft and not pulling your inner penis out or loosening your ligs.

And i do this by focusing on tunica exercises as i have understand it? Correct? 😊

Comment

Working...
                            X