Went backwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went backwards

My last month of hard work appears to be wasted with almost a half inch loss in El. So now its time to regroup and try something else. But what would be the best thing for me to do? Take a few weeks off and start back with a less intense routine or take a second deacon break in 4 months and start basically from scratch?

Was it too much PE that cause the loss of length or a prescription drug?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Haven't been on any meds so it must have been too much pe. The only thing that's odd about it is I haven't had the first negative Pi since I switched up my routine.

Comment

Stress, stress can do this, lack of sleep.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Lack of sleep could be a possibility. I have always had problems getting to sleep and waking up throughout the night. I'll start trying to sleep more and probably go back to the newbie routine for a while and see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by jb357 View Post
            Haven't been on any meds so it must have been too much pe. The only thing that's odd about it is I haven't had the first negative Pi since I switched up my routine.
            Hey JB, was your new routine a lot more intense? I was gradually increasing intensity, then dropped it as soon as I noticed some flaccid contraction and decreased night/morning erections. Fortunately it reversed as soon as I lightened up the routine to the previous week's level. So you had no negative PIs, and just noticed a measured loss of erect length after a full month of the routine?

Comment

My routine was more intense than the previous but it wasn't much more intense I didn't think.

Comment

Stretching does have this effect sometimes. You might try just jelqing for a while. Jelqing and kegeling should raise your EQ. It did mine. But...of course, each one of us is different and reacts differently.

Comment

I lost some EQ in my early weeks of PE, so it could be related to all of these new pulls and twists, etc. I suggest you lighten your grip, do a nice warmup and warm down, and start some kegels. My EQ recovered and yours should too.
                  November 17, 2009 January 19, 2010
                  5 15/16" BPEL 6" BPEL
                  4 2/5" EG 4 1/2" EG

March 4, 2010
                  6" BPEL
                  4 1/2" EG Top
                  4 3/4" EG Mid
                  5 1/4" EG Base
                  6 1/2" BPSFL

Comment

My eq isn't the problem. I'm still at an 8 or 9 just like I have been and I always warm up then re-apply heat throughout my routine then warm-down. I believe I may have overworked so I'm going to take a few more days off then start back with the newbie routine and see where I'm at in a few weeks.

Comment

Well I've been getting good pi's with the newbie routine and my size has almost returned back to where it was minus an 8th in length as long as I have not ejaculated in several days. If I have on the other hand, my size is almost back to pre-pe size. My eq is also shit up to 4 days after ejac. Even last night while receiving oral from my girl my eq was maybe a 6 at best.
                      My measured loss could of been because of this problem but I can't remember how long it had been since I ejaculated when I measured. Anyone have any suggestions? Or should I tell my girlfriend thats gnawing at the bit to get in my pants that we can only mess around once a week?

Comment

Working...
                      X