Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is my penis significantly bigger when I'm sat down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my penis significantly bigger when I'm sat down?

?

Its nothing fat related because I dont really have a fat pad.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to mention that it is in fact 0.5 full inches bigger when Im sat down.
    jjjjjj
    Last edited by jjjjjj; 10-19-2015, 11:14 AM.

pelvic angle makes it appear bigger

Comment

Donno....do you have a "chair-sex" fetish? Urge or preference to masturbate only in the sitting position?

Enquireing minds want to know
      ....(NOT!)

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
        pelvic angle makes it appear bigger
        Not only appears bigger but IS bigger. I measure a whole 0.5 difference.

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post

Donno....do you have a "chair-sex" fetish? Urge or preference to masturbate only in the sitting position?

Enquireing minds want to know
          ....(NOT!)
          Curiosity

Comment

Maybe the angle you are looking at the measuring device has changed. Although that would have to be a lot for. 5".
            Starting: BPEL 5.0" MEG 4.75"
            Current: BPEL 6.438" MEG 4.94"
            Goal: BPEL 7.0" MEG 5.5"

Comment

If you measure from the side it is possible that you have an easier time pushing down when sitting down than standing up. I have noticed a similar thing for me when I sit vs. stand.
              06/2014 BPEL 6.5 BPSL N/A MEG 4.5 BG 4.8
              10/2015 BPEL 7.25 BPSL 7.5 MEG 4.6 BG 5.5
              01/2016 BPEL 7.6 BPSL 7.8 MEG 4.6 BG 5.5

Hangman's Log

Comment

Mine is also .5" bigger while sitting. I think its the angle. It would piss me off to measute 6.5" nbpel while sitting only to see 6" nbpel standing. Now Im 6.5" standing so I know its working. I stopped measuring while sitting. I use my smallest measurements, no cheating with dick size.
                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Regarding post #8

Well.. The problem with that is, you can accidentally measure a bigger form.. if your posture is just slightly different. While standing, there are two extreme cases for me, when I lean forward, my dick "goes inside" my body. This leads to about 1-2cm smaller dick. On the otherside, I can lean back or have a forward thrusted penis posture and measure and additional +0.5-1 cm. So the variation is too significant.

So to maximize measurement consistency, it would be better to measure in its biggest state so there is no chance of mismeasurement.
                  Example, if you measure 18 cm in your absolute biggest state/form, there is no way, that you will measure 18+ without gains.
                  But if you measure 17cm in your normal / standing posture / state, there is a possiblity, depending whether your posture is 100% the same as previous measurement (see leaning forward/backward), you will measure an inconsistent value, perhaps something like 17.3 or 16.8. I doubt thats any useful for tracking gains.. =/
                  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
                  Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                  Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                  Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Funny when I read this every now and then...at least in my case I measure longest standing up and measuring straight out.
                    Original/Current Stats:
                    2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                    2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                    Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                    Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                    Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by ehlolol View Post
                      Regarding post #8

Well.. The problem with that is, you can accidentally measure a bigger form.. if your posture is just slightly different. While standing, there are two extreme cases for me, when I lean forward, my dick "goes inside" my body. This leads to about 1-2cm smaller dick. On the otherside, I can lean back or have a forward thrusted penis posture and measure and additional +0.5-1 cm. So the variation is too significant.

So to maximize measurement consistency, it would be better to measure in its biggest state so there is no chance of mismeasurement.
                      Example, if you measure 18 cm in your absolute biggest state/form, there is no way, that you will measure 18+ without gains.
                      But if you measure 17cm in your normal / standing posture / state, there is a possiblity, depending whether your posture is 100% the same as previous measurement (see leaning forward/backward), you will measure an inconsistent value, perhaps something like 17.3 or 16.8. I doubt thats any useful for tracking gains.. =/
                      All that matters is that you measure in the exact same pelvic angle every time to know if you are growing or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X