5 on, 2 off or 2 on, 1 off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 on, 2 off or 2 on, 1 off?

should I do 5 days on, 2 off or 2 on, 1 off? or maybe like 4 on and 2 off?

Start with 2 on 1 off. See how your penis responds. If all stays positive after a month go to 3 on 1 off. If all stays positive after a month go to 5 on 2 off. Follow your PIs. Enjoy
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

What wishful said.

I went from 2/1 to 5/2 split in 2/1, 3/1 and didn't see any change in PI's.
      BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

but can I be changing from week to week like, this week I do 5/2 next week 2/1..etc? or should I always do the same?

Comment

Truthfully nobody knows enough about the science of PE to give you a good answer on this. 2 on 1 off seems less likely to injure you, so I'd go with that first, but there's no evidence that 5 on 2 off will make you grow any faster.
          Focus on the positive :D
          -----
          The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by noddy84 View Post
            but can I be changing from week to week like, this week I do 5/2 next week 2/1..etc? or should I always do the same?
            Always do the same. What I did was the 2/1 days I would higher the intensity, and see if I could take it. If I could I did the same intensity for the 3/1.

And then the next 2/1 I would higher it again, seems more logical to me and you give your penis more rest inbetween and that's what it needs to recover and grow.
            BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

With a 2 on/1 off you get slightly more time off than a 5 on/2 off schedule. A 5/2 schedule does have the advantage of fitting into a typical weekly schedule where you'd get your weekends off.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

After experimenting with countless session variables, I find that 1x1 gives me the best results. But you got to go with what works best for you -- trial and error.
                Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                5.75 MEG.
                Started 3/2013.
                All manual so far.

Comment

I have wondered about this aplenty myself. I even wonder whether 5 days straight followed by 2 days rest is better than say 3 days on, 1 day off followed by 2 days on, 1 day off. In the end it comes down to every man personally and how his body responds to the stresses, how fast he heals.

I have it stuck in my head something I read recently about vitamin C. Apparently vitamin C is involved in the repair of every single tissue in the entire human body. That has me greatly increasing my uptake of dark leafy greens and berries! (Far superior sources of vitamin C than citrus fruits or vitamin pills, as well as just vastly superior in nutrition than, well almost anything.)

I think on this every time I lift weights and every time I do PE. Nutrition is critical, gentlemen. Right along with the other pillars of great health- being active all day, getting sufficient restful sleep, managing stress (having little of it), and avoiding toxins and other unneeded burdens on the body.
                  Current stats (Nov. 2020):
                  BPEL- 9" (23 cm)
                  EG- 6.25" (16 cm)

Goals for Nov. 2021:
                  BPEL- 10" (25.4 cm)
                  EG- 7.25" (18.4 cm)

Comment

well I keep doing the 2/1 routine then, and I will up the intensity and try the 3/1 later on in order not to damage my penis
                    Thanks for all the advices

Comment

Many of the planned routine have general guidelines for days off, but individual experimentation will be necessary to determine what optimal rest and growth schedule works best for you.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                      X