Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help on how to fix penis curvature...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on how to fix penis curvature...

well my penis is slightly curved to the right not much but id like to know how to get it straighter

i read a post were someone did bed fowfers and had success with correcting his curvature maby you should try them
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

I don't know what the exercise is called, but there's an advanced exercise for curvature correction, but I say make sure you finish your 90 day routine first. Jelqing by itself sometimes straightens your penis out a bit.

I have the same problem by the way.

Comment

Hi Slowhiker - I had a pretty dramatic curve to me penis - about 60 degrees to the left. About 12 years ago I did a hanging routing - everyday using a vacuum hanger light tension (3-5 pounds approx.) with short periods of (big weight 15 - 20 pounds) - and the hanging corrected the problem 100%. This was before I knew about PE in the full sense and there were no websites for it and so my point is, I am pretty sure hanging will straighten a curve and you can probably find more precise info on this website than from this post - but I think hanging stretches both sides of the penis so they are of equal length, whatever it does it fixed me. I can't remember how quickly it went away but what I did was stick a bungee cord in the eye of my sneaker and the other end onto the vacuum hanger. Since my dick curved to the left I favored my right sneaker a a lot to stretch it in the opposite direction. You can wear loose jeans and walk around just fine doing this. The hanger I used was The Grip (it is still being sold cause I ordered one recently) and I hung for about 4-6 hours a day. By doing it the way I did you can walk around, work, sleep with some tension on your penis and not cut of circulation. You need to wrap your glans with some Ace bandage tape so it does not swell in the vacuum hanger so as not to cut off circulation - thats very important. It also comes with a heavy silicone condom looking like thing that you roll over the penis after it has been taped to protect the skin before it goes into the hanger so there is no tear on your penis skin.
        Years later and my dick is still straight and I stopped PE'ing for about 10 years in between so I would say it is permanent. Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
        X