Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Length Gain Routine/Devices - Please Recommend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length Gain Routine/Devices - Please Recommend!

Hey all,

Long story short, I've been on and off PE for the past 5 years or so and for the most part have not been very dedicated. I did not really make any length gains, but my girth grew a bit and flaccid length as well. The main exercises I did were JP beginner with a minimal amount of Bib hanger and currently I'm doing JP again slightly revised to focus on length and have been dedicated.

My main focus currently is length. My current NPBEL is roughly 4.6 inches. My girth mid shaft is about 5.2 inches. I feel my girth is completely fine for now especially for my current length.

I definitely want to focus on length and if you could please kindly advise what routines I should do and recommended the best devices for length! I've heard good things about the Phallosan extender and Bathmate (which I had no idea pumps can create permanent length gains or am I wrong?) Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all very much!
    MastaM
    Last edited by MastaM; 10-31-2015, 01:43 PM.
    10/25/16

BPEL: 5.5
    NBPEL: 4.5
    EG: 5

I by no mean will try to tell you I know the best devices. I can share what worked for me. I use an homemade ADS and a malehanger. Pretty much do both of these most days.
    Starting: BPEL 5.0" MEG 4.75"
    Current: BPEL 6.438" MEG 4.94"
    Goal: BPEL 7.0" MEG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by mitchcarter View Post
      I by no mean will try to tell you I know the best devices. I can share what worked for me. I use an homemade ADS and a malehanger. Pretty much do both of these most days.
      Thank you for your response. Yes I would love to hear what you did. I see your stats in your signature, when did you start? Thanks!
      10/25/16

Comment

Any other replies would be greatly appreciated!!
        10/25/16

Comment

I would advise you stay away from devices for about 6 months. I would do a manual routine, jelqing, stretching, and edging. Get conditioned, get some gains. Then you can add a pump or ADS. I've been doing PE for 7 months and just bought a Bathmate X30. It feels similar to clamping with the pressure it builds but most do not gain from the BM alone. You use it along with manual exercises to help gains.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
          X