Don't hang while pooping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't hang while pooping!

I know this may sound like an immature joke. But I thought I'd multi task and do my hanging while crapping. I'm new to hanging, in my first week. So I'm doing 1 set at 5 pounds so far. I like to sit when hanging, so I figured I can take my morning bm and get this set out of the way.

Don't know why but what ever muscles contract when doing a number two caused pain in my ligs. I thought I might have injured myself. But was fine after taking off weights. Has this been known to happen? I guess it should be common since not to try and do different muscles contractions while hanging weights off penis. I won't be doing that again. Lol
    8/2015 BPFSL 6.5" bpel 6.5" 5" meg.
    9/2015 BPFSL 7.0". Bpel 6.75"x5.25"
    11/2015 BPFSL 7.75". Bpel 7.25"x 5.25"
    2/2016 BPFSL 8.0. Bpel7.5"x5.3"
    Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Well known fact...men can't multitask!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Stanley View Post
      I know this may sound like an immature joke. But I thought I'd multi task and do my hanging while crapping. I'm new to hanging, in my first week. So I'm doing 1 set at 5 pounds so far. I like to sit when hanging, so I figured I can take my morning bm and get this set out of the way.

Don't know why but what ever muscles contract when doing a number two caused pain in my ligs. I thought I might have injured myself. But was fine after taking off weights. Has this been known to happen? I guess it should be common since not to try and do different muscles contractions while hanging weights off penis. I won't be doing that again. Lol
      ALL I can say is......TMI ALERT!!!!!!!..just sayin'...

Comment

Damn, I witness all types of crazy questions on here, but this one....
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

One thing to do about this... That is all, lol... Now I have heard it all!!
          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Did you squat over a hole? How did you keep the weight out of the toilet? If you pulled it and your penis over a seat rim you did a fulcrum hang. These should be saved until you are very conditioned to hanging. Also it is dangerous to activate too many bodily functions while excersizing. Please be careful.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
              Did you squat over a hole? How did you keep the weight out of the toilet? If you pulled it and your penis over a seat rim you did a fulcrum hang. These should be saved until you are very conditioned to hanging. Also it is dangerous to activate too many bodily functions while excersizing. Please be careful.
              Thanks, wishful. I didn't know I was doing fulcrum hangs. I do most of my non ADS pe training in the bathroom.

Should i I just stand up and hang then?

Sometimes if if I have the house to my self I will hang off the side of the bed laying down. Is that ok for a beginner? I go light and one set, two days on 1 off with the hanging portion of my routine.

I don't think this was too silly of a question guys. I bet loads of people do pe in the bathroom and probably while sitting on the can their just not off in the head enough to talk about it like me. Lol
              Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Comment

Answering my own question. I guess hanging off my side is a fulcrum hang too. Since its on my leg so I will stop doing that as well.
                Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Comment

Don't hang while pooping!

I've always heard that the guilty pooped AFTER HANGING, in the WILD WILD WEST!
                  So if you're ever convicted of a capltal offense, you could plead for the mercy of the court under the law, Little Stanley. In YOUR CASE, that would be Double jeopardy, now!...(LOL)!

Comment

Guess you learn something new everyday
                    A bear and a wabbit were shiting in tha woods
                    Tha bear asked tha wabbit "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur ?"
                    Tha wabbit replied "no"
                    So tha bear took up tha wabbit and wiped his ass

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                      Damn, I witness all types of crazy questions on here, but this one....
                      Not number one, number two !
                      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

OP you are not strange in the head. For beginning stand up and do straight down hanging. Lyingnon your side pulls more on one side compared to the other side of the ligaments. So change sides each session. I liked lying on my back with mybfeet on two chairs next to the bed. Feet flat and knees bent. My ass just off the mattress. This gave good BTC lig pull. I also did dishes, shaved, and other chores while hanging. Just be careful and keep conditioning. You are doing well.
                        I have done some crazy things doing PE, but I try very hard not to get an injury. That slows gains the most.

Comment

So... what about hanging OTS while anal puking?
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

If you can throw it over your should while puking out your ass you have exceeded my hanging abilities. Please advise. Hahaha

Comment

Unless you're deliberately looking to challenge the PC muscles, make sure that you can relax while hanging or stretching.

This is another thread that ties in with this one: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...stretches.html
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X