Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of doing pe exercises without warm up ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of doing pe exercises without warm up ?

What do you think of doing penis enlargement exercises without warm up ?
    I don't have any idea how to do it , time and privacy ...
    Is PE possible without warm up ?
    Are the results the same without warm up ?
    IS PE effective without warm up ?

diminished results, increased possibility of self inflicted injury.

Just be careful, don't try to pull it out by the roots. It is difficult to reattach.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Knowing myself it's more possible to injure myself while warming up (with the hot water) ...

Comment

Do you know about the ' rice sock ' ?

How to Make a Rice Sock: 6 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis-warm-up
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Doing any exercises without a warm-up is a sure way to invite injury of some sort.

Would you go into a gym and throw up 305 on a bench press without warming up your chest? Same goes for your manhood, and that is a particular area that I would not be looking to invite injury. tough one to explain in the doctors office. "So how exactly did this injury occur Mr. X?

Uhm....."
          Start 08/15/15 (measurements using bathmate measuring device)
          BPEL: 5.75"
          EG: 5.5"

10/15/18
          BPEL: 6.9"
          BEG: 6.5"
          MEG: 6.25"

Comment

I personally think that it's a very bad idea, based on everything I've read so far...

Comment

There are people that have nice gains by exercising without warming up. I think people should concentrate on doing the exercises properly than warming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Raheem View Post
                There are people that have nice gains by exercising without warming up. I think people should concentrate on doing the exercises properly than warming up.
                I'm not an expert on the matter, but I (personally) would not do the exercises without warming up, and here's why:

The penis enlargement industry is considered alternative in this current point in human history, and with that said, it's somewhat experimental. Since it is experimental, it operates in the peripheral (or gray area) of public consciousness -- with plenty of people believing that such a thing is not even possible. And if something operates in this 'gray area', there can be people who don't know how to properly inform others -- which means there is (possible) risks and dangers involved.

With the risks being there, I (personally) would try to minimize any possible problems by following the best known guidelines. So far as I have read, PE exercises without warming up can be dangerous.

Comment

don't forget to warm up before exercising
                  The first quote was taken from another thread...are you playing mind games Raheem?
                  The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

If you don't want to warm up then don't. It's your choice. We're not here to take a survey.
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Never warmed up myself, got pretty good gains and no bad injuries.
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Ive never warmed up either. Decent gains, no injuries. You should warm up, but I don't think it makes much difference. Personal preference.
                        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I don't think, personally, that it makes much of a difference. There may be some factor of increased injury proneness without a warmup (to a degree that is uncertain), and it makes logical sense to do a warm up from the standpoint of what PE is trying to accomplish, but ultimately it comes down to personal choice and what works best for you. PE is so variable that I truly believe the only way to succeed is to fully customize your routine based on preference and experience, then stick with it.

With that said, I also believe it is in one's best interest to take every available precaution when dealing with such a vital organ.
                          Starting size: 1/14: BPEL 6.0 x MEG 5.0
                          5/14: BPEL 6.5 x MEG 5.3

Current Size: 11/15: BPEL 7 x MEG 5.5

Comment

Using lube and doing the exercises gently the right way it should not be bad.

Comment

I usually do not warm up do to lack of time. I've had gains with no real injuries. But, if you choose to go this route, you must be very careful, know you limits, and give the words "safety first" a whole new meaning (USE EXTREME CAUTION).
                              Start (Dec 2014)
                              bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
                              bpel: 7.4375"
                              bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
                              bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
                              bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
                              bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Working...