Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ejaculation volume increase success!! Finally after so many years of research.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejaculation volume increase success!! Finally after so many years of research.

A few weeks ago I came across some ingredients online suggested by somebody who according to him, it is a proven and researched mix of ingredients to increase ejaculation volume. As Im always skeptical but willing to try anything that is natural and can potentiate the health, I decided to give it a try. And guess what. Its works. According to a lot of guys works, it worked for me too. I will list the original formula and then I will explain a few tweaks I did to possible make it even better.

Be advised, the taste and smell is not friendly. With a couple ingredients I add Ive been able to neutralize both but still is a salty/sugary taste. Also, is not friendly in the stomach. For about 40 minutes your stomach would be hesitant to this beverage, but eventually it will go down and absorbed to become the water of life.

Heres the original list:

- 400ml nut milk
    - 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla protein powder
    - 1 teaspoon organic raw maca powder
    - 1/2 teaspoon polyrachis ant powder
    - 1/2 teaspoon cordyceps mushroom
    - 1/2 teaspoon reishi
    - 2 dessert spoons melted raw organic coconut oil
    - 8 almonds, organic, unsalted, raw
    - a pinch of himalayan salt.

Interestingly enough, most of these ingredients have been tried before without a significant effect. But I guess the whole mix has never been tried. The mix of these ingredients makes for a very healthy nutritional meal. In all that together you have trace minerals, vitamins, amino acids. It is very important to get the ingredients ORGANIC. Yes, it does make a difference.

Here is what I modified to make it more friendly and efficient:

I add:
    - 1 banana
    - 1 teaspoon organic raw honey
    - I use instead of nut milk, half hazelnut beverage mixed with whole organic milk.
    - 2 teaspoons of a product called Omega Man. I buy it at whole foods, is organic flaxseed oil with pumpkin seed oil.
    - I dropped the almonds because nuts are already part of my diet.
    - 1 capsule of Japanese Oster Extract. I buy it from swansonvitamins. I just open the cap and throw the powder in the mix.

I repeat again, make sure the ingredients are raw, organic. The coconut oil I buy is virgin oil from whole foods.

For better results, abstain from sex 4 days, drink every day these 4 days. On an empty stomach. At the 4th day, you should be able to sign your name in a wall.

Damn shame i can't try this since i'm eating a 4500 calorie diet a day. Space in my gut for this stuff would be minimal.
    A bear and a wabbit were shiting in tha woods
    Tha bear asked tha wabbit "do you have problems with shit sticking to your fur ?"
    Tha wabbit replied "no"
    So tha bear took up tha wabbit and wiped his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Reallyshortblackguy View Post
      Damn shame i can't try this since i'm eating a 4500 calorie diet a day. Space in my gut for this stuff would be minimal.
      U wot mate? 4500 calories??
      Guess you are building mass.. Are you a bodybuilder?

And Im here sitting at around 1300-1500 (and sometimes even less) xD
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
      Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
      Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
      Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Originally posted by Reallyshortblackguy View Post
        Why so many calories? Unless you're a 300 pound bodybuilder on grams of steroids a week, you don't need that many calories.

Comment

By the way, whoever try this mix please report back. I have tried pretty much everything for years without significant success. This for the first time gave me a catastrophic cumshot. I literally showered this girl in baby batter. She was pissed/shocked.

Report back so we can build a good feedback about it and prove it or disprove it once and for all as the definitive formula.

Comment

I've tried pretty much every supplement known to man, but you listed some other ones that I haven't done yet. For me, the only thing that has worked definitively for me is Maca. Even with that, the key for me was dosage. I wasn't taking enough at first. 500 mg doesn't do anything for me. 2-3 grams, however, definitely gave me a noticeable libido boost. Haven't necessarily noticed increased cum volume, which would be nice, but my main goal is more libido and a shorter refractory period.
            My training log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...10-inches.html

Comment

Yes but remember the interesting part of this mix is the synergy between all the ingredients. Trying each one separate might not give you anything but combined, made me explode like a fire hose.

FOR YEARS me too, I have tried pretty much everything. Ive been always researching and trying ways to increase the water of life. This is the first time I try something that I can really tell a difference.

Comment

I am going to try this out and report back

Comment

I never had problem with cumming I tend to almost always cum a lot.

I think edging helps or atleast longer masturbation does. Also I notice I get better cumshots when I'm well hydrated.

Nut milk.... yew.
                  Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                  Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                  The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Have you looked into adding lecithin to this mix? Lecithin alone can provide a substantial boost to seminal volume.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
                      A few weeks ago I came across some ingredients online suggested by somebody who according to him, it is a proven and researched mix of ingredients to increase ejaculation volume. As Im always skeptical but willing to try anything that is natural and can potentiate the health, I decided to give it a try. And guess what. Its works. According to a lot of guys works, it worked for me too. I will list the original formula and then I will explain a few tweaks I did to possible make it even better.

Be advised, the taste and smell is not friendly. With a couple ingredients I add Ive been able to neutralize both but still is a salty/sugary taste. Also, is not friendly in the stomach. For about 40 minutes your stomach would be hesitant to this beverage, but eventually it will go down and absorbed to become the water of life.

Heres the original list:

- 400ml nut milk
                      - 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla protein powder
                      - 1 teaspoon organic raw maca powder
                      - 1/2 teaspoon polyrachis ant powder
                      - 1/2 teaspoon cordyceps mushroom
                      - 1/2 teaspoon reishi
                      - 2 dessert spoons melted raw organic coconut oil
                      - 8 almonds, organic, unsalted, raw
                      - a pinch of himalayan salt.

Interestingly enough, most of these ingredients have been tried before without a significant effect. But I guess the whole mix has never been tried. The mix of these ingredients makes for a very healthy nutritional meal. In all that together you have trace minerals, vitamins, amino acids. It is very important to get the ingredients ORGANIC. Yes, it does make a difference.

Here is what I modified to make it more friendly and efficient:

I add:
                      - 1 banana
                      - 1 teaspoon organic raw honey
                      - I use instead of nut milk, half hazelnut beverage mixed with whole organic milk.
                      - 2 teaspoons of a product called Omega Man. I buy it at whole foods, is organic flaxseed oil with pumpkin seed oil.
                      - I dropped the almonds because nuts are already part of my diet.
                      - 1 capsule of Japanese Oster Extract. I buy it from swansonvitamins. I just open the cap and throw the powder in the mix.

I repeat again, make sure the ingredients are raw, organic. The coconut oil I buy is virgin oil from whole foods.

For better results, abstain from sex 4 days, drink every day these 4 days. On an empty stomach. At the 4th day, you should be able to sign your name in a wall.
                      Holy Gawd man - that stack will have the most measly of fools shooting ropes of esteem!!

Comment

I wanted to make a topic about load increase, but I guess I'll just hijack this thread

I'll see if I can get these ingredients and if it's not too expensive I'll give it a try.

Anyway it's been "proven" by some other user here that the main thing that works is water. More water = twice the load after 48 hours.

What has happened in my past is that not shooting a load for a few weeks and "edging" (I wasn't edging, just jerking off without cumming :P) and then after that having an orgasm results in enough semen to coat a small 100 lb girl and the orgasm itself will make you think you are going to have a heart attack. Literally. I thought I was going to die. Maybe the result of this shake is simply due to waiting for 4 days?

Anyway if the stuff gets "built up" I figured that maybe there is some way to cause the body to supercompensate. I want to give it a try but it's going to cut into my recovery. My idea is to cum like 4-5 times a day for a while (week, couple weeks? However long it takes before you get to shoot decent loads 4-5 times a day). Then not doing anything for a day and then you should shoot a pretty impressive load. It's all theoretical but maybe it will work...
                        Start: 6.5" BPEL/4.8" MSEG
                        30 Aug 2012: 6.7" BPEL/4.9" MSEG
                        20 Nov 2012: 7.0" BPEL/4.84" MSEG
                        30 Jan 2013: 7.3" BPEL/4.84" MSEG

09 Nov 2014: 7.1" BPEL/4.9" MSEG (1.5 years+ no PE, girth from recent pumping)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          Have you looked into adding lecithin to this mix? Lecithin alone can provide a substantial boost to seminal volume.

Yes I started adding lecithin granules (organic) but not in the mix. I think if I put it in the mix I would puke my guts out. I just take the lecithin by itself at a different time if the day. I started the lecithin after trying the mix first for a few days. That way I was able to tell that the mix itself made a substantial difference by itself.

Comment

Originally posted by CompensatingForMuscleMass View Post
                            I wanted to make a topic about load increase, but I guess I'll just hijack this thread

I'll see if I can get these ingredients and if it's not too expensive I'll give it a try.

Anyway it's been "proven" by some other user here that the main thing that works is water. More water = twice the load after 48 hours.

What has happened in my past is that not shooting a load for a few weeks and "edging" (I wasn't edging, just jerking off without cumming :P) and then after that having an orgasm results in enough semen to coat a small 100 lb girl and the orgasm itself will make you think you are going to have a heart attack. Literally. I thought I was going to die. Maybe the result of this shake is simply due to waiting for 4 days?

Anyway if the stuff gets "built up" I figured that maybe there is some way to cause the body to supercompensate. I want to give it a try but it's going to cut into my recovery. My idea is to cum like 4-5 times a day for a while (week, couple weeks? However long it takes before you get to shoot decent loads 4-5 times a day). Then not doing anything for a day and then you should shoot a pretty impressive load. It's all theoretical but maybe it will work...

No. This is not just from waiting 4 days. Truest me Ive been in the game for over 2 decades and have tried EVERYTHING. Waiting, not waiting, your theory about cumming frequently to train the body, etc.

Water, is true, water is of course the foundation of all fluids in the body. Seminal fluids is in essence, water. So yes water has to be the foundation of every human in his daily diet. But on top off that, you don't cum water. You cum a dense mix of multiple minerals, amino acids and enzymes that the body metabolize from diet. So you can drink 5 gallons of water a day and not eat anything, it doesn't mean you'll cum a big load. You'll only cum a few drops with the nutrients the body has available to use. Our DNA was programmed perfect enough to keep that ratio in the mix for fertility purposes.

Comment

I have never aimed to have more cum via diet or so. But, I have noticed, how big differences there may be in the amount of my load. For me it all came down to one major factor(discounting how long ago have I came) . How long have I been stimulated for. I came several times before penetration or just right after starting to masturbate and the result is significantly less than after a 30 min edging session with several PONRs.
                              It is both applicable to the amount and the distance I can shoot.
                              Is the same for your mix? Anyway a very healthy mix, so no wonder what it can do..
                              My journey to becoming a sexmaster
                              Short term goal: restoring pelvic balance
                              Middle term goal: ejac. control, great EQ
                              Long term goal: Multiple orgasms
                              What will you do today, that will make you proud in a year?

Comment

Working...
                              X