lost size after forced layoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost size after forced layoff

I have lost size after being in an accident and not being able to do much of a workout for a number of months.I am depressed about this can I gain it back?

Have you re-started a conditioning program ?
    You really will not know, until you begin again.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I think it should come back easier than the first time. Just start up again.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Yes. I took a break a couple of times for a while and regained to where I'd left off fairly quickly. Thing to keep in mind with the exercises is not all of the gain is permanent. Most of it is, but not all of it.

Depending on where you are when you quit, losing 1/4 to 1/2 inch in length is not unusual. Neither is losing girth. But it does come back quickly.

This also brings up the subject that if you want to be a certain size and then be done with the exercising, you have to overshoot enough to allow for the loss. Otherwise, plan on a couple sessions a week for maintenance.

Comment

I could not imagine life without maintenance!

thumbs.gif
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Yeh, most guys that have a layoff are able to gain back what they lost fairly quickly.
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I went on a 3 week decon break lost 1/4" in length or so. It came back after 2 weeks.
              Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
              When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
              Sid's Diary

Comment

I say it will come back to u fairly easily.. I always use gains as a predictor of future growth.. And it almost is never wrong.. I'll use my arm example again from when I was in HS.. Back then I had 16.75" arms.. I would do an arm workout get a major pump from it and measure at the end of the arm workout, 17.75" without fail.. a full inch in a very short time.. Gone the next day back down to the 16.75" mark.. Guess what my arms are today cold turkey, and I don't workout very often anymore?? 18.75".. And they are not fat..
                Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

That's strange. You lose muscle gains once you stop working out, but the penis isn't a muscle. Wonder why that happens.
                  Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                  Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                  5.75 MEG.
                  Started 3/2013.
                  All manual so far.

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                    I say it will come back to u fairly easily.. I always use gains as a predictor of future growth.. And it almost is never wrong.. I'll use my arm example again from when I was in HS.. Back then I had 16.75" arms.. I would do an arm workout get a major pump from it and measure at the end of the arm workout, 17.75" without fail.. a full inch in a very short time.. Gone the next day back down to the 16.75" mark.. Guess what my arms are today cold turkey, and I don't workout very often anymore?? 18.75".. And they are not fat..
                    Damn, those are some beast arms. Women think my arms are big at 16"
                    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                      It is all relative. When I was in school, I used to think my arms were small at 17" mainly because I am 6'6", but my body fat was around 9% so I was pretty cut.
                      Start 08/15/15 (measurements using bathmate measuring device)
                      BPEL: 5.75"
                      EG: 5.5"

10/15/18
                      BPEL: 6.9"
                      BEG: 6.5"
                      MEG: 6.25"

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                        I'm only 5'5" at that, so they look pretty big on me, lol.. It's like I was holding back size and when i stopped training they grew big time.. I still do some work that would equal 4 months of the yr or so..

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
                          That's strange. You lose muscle gains once you stop working out, but the penis isn't a muscle. Wonder why that happens.
                          Mine has stayed, and I actually grew some when I lessen the training.. trust me I don't do what i use to do..

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
                            What happens to your flexibility when you stop stretching? Same idea. Lots of connective tissue in the penis that needs to be kept stretched or it will tighten up.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_CO View Post
                              What happens to your flexibility when you stop stretching? Same idea. Lots of connective tissue in the penis that needs to be kept stretched or it will tighten up.
                              Makes sense. Then that means PE gains are really just temporary. I'm not sure why I was under the impression that gains were permanent, kind of like deforming a part of your body until it stays that way permanently.
                              Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                              Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                              5.75 MEG.
                              Started 3/2013.
                              All manual so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X