High sex routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High sex routine

So, I'm fortunate enough to find someone with a sex drive as high as mine. How do I continue to train with this much sex? I won't have less sex or stop completely just so I can continue trying to improve my size but is there a way? I've taken a couple months off. I just haven't had a time where I felt rested enough. Thanks for the help.
    He who is not contented with what he has, would not be content with what he would like to have.

Oh yes you do need help! If you're here saying that you have been having so much sex lately that you don't have the energy to do pe what do you think we'd all say? I would say pe can wait because it usually doesn't last forever..
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If you can fuck a lot and really want to continue PE why not consider just fucking without cumming? I know it sounds stupid until you try it a few times.

After practicing that for a while I had the best sex of my life.

If you can endure and do that enough you will be bound to exp a MMO.

Good luck!

Comment

I usually do my routine in the shower before bedtime. And then have sex after. In my mind sex = edging. We usually go at it for half an hour to an hour. I don't see how you can't combine the two??

Comment

Originally posted by amp11220 View Post
          If you can fuck a lot and really want to continue PE why not consider just fucking without cumming? I know it sounds stupid until you try it a few times.

After practicing that for a while I had the best sex of my life.

If you can endure and do that enough you will be bound to exp a MMO.

Good luck!
          THIS^^^is your answer, OP. It's sex & edging combined! Plus edging builds stamina, and stamina leads to DO and MMO, so you literally get to ENJOY SEX while building your STAMINA! Best of BOTH, and if you add a properly fitted steel cock ring to the mix, & wear it 24/7, you can even hold a flushed flaccid engorgement all day to cement gains. I'm ALL about "passive" PE, and this has proven to be the BEST by far, IMO. I have been wearing a PF for 11-12 hours (mostly while sleeping), but have since July done NO PE "routine exercises". I'm also currently trying a test with a shaft sleeve after my PF for an additional 8 hours daily, to build head girth only, but EVERYTHING I'm doing now is "passive PE", and doesn't reduce my sexual activity at all. Best of all, I seem to still be gaining!

Comment

I agree. Fuck her day and night and just keep edging. Eventually here and there blow a load in her face. The than that, do not sacrifice that pussy because it won't last for too long. Women come and go, and after 30 they develop sexual dysfunction.

Comment

I had the same issue as you. I wanted to PE, but the woman was insatiable. So I learned to combine the two. I would do my routine, and then used the sex as edging. Also like mentioned above I did not cum on my workout days. Only on off days when sex was sex and not a PE tool. This helped keep libido and eq up. Granted she was all for it as she wanted the gains as much as I, so it was a partnership. If your a closet PE'r it may be a little more difficult to incorporate the two. But if I had to choose between working out or sex, well sex wins everytime. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Good luck brother.

Comment

For stamina training, a good rule of thumb is the 60 minute rule. If your sexual activity has you engaged in vigorous movements WITH a full erection for a total of 60 minutes or more per week, you can forgo the Stop and Start. For any time less than that, you should make it up in your training.

If you're practicing kegeling for control during your sexual activity, you can estimate offsetting that from your routine as well. If you're doing less than this AND you're getting tired, it might me more than penile stamina that's the issue. Intense sexual activity can require a high degree of cardiovascular fitness. If you're lacking in that area, it's advisable
                that you make improvements so that it becomes less of an issue.
                Big Al
                Administrator
                PEGym Editor
                Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by Big Al; 10-26-2016, 12:14 PM.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for the advise. I'm really asking which exercises I should do. Are there ones better for this situation? I'm guessing concentrating on warm-ups and warm-downs would be key, along with rest whenever I'm not feeling up to it. Are there any ways to improve the rest time i do get?

I'll definitely work on edging with sex and see what happens if I don't cum every time. There have been a few times where I've keagled to not cum, but not to where I just don't cum for entire days. Thanks for that though. I think that'll help.

To clarify, I go with JP's theory where he doesn't have set rest days. He just "listens to his body" and rests when he needs it. So, when I talk about feeling tired or not rested, I'm referring to penile stamina. I do go to the gym and I've started taking it easier there too, so I don't think cardio is a weak point. I will continue to watch that though.
                  He who is not contented with what he has, would not be content with what he would like to have.

Comment

If you require a stamina routine, then please feel free to check out the following: https://www.pegym.com/articles/detra...egative-habits
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X