O-Bend Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O-Bend Question

The O-bend seems pretty self explanatory but I can find any videos of it being done so I just want to be sure I have the right approach. Pretty much I get my unit to a 30-50% erection, grab it at the base, and then bend it up down left and right? So If i start by holding my penis while its pointing straight out, ill take my other hand and literally bend it fully downward (Through a 90 degree angle) until its pointing towards the ground?

Also- How tight should my grip at the base be?
    Starting Stats: (Around December 01, 2009)
    NBPEL: 5.50'' EG: 4.00''

Stats:
    BPEL: 5.75'' EG: ~4.15" (1/14/2010)
    BPEL: 5.85'' EG: ~4.15'' (1/28/2010)

First Goal:
    NBPEL: 6.25'' EG: 4.50''

How long have you been PE'ing for?

This isn't something you should attempt at a beginner.

I'm assuming these are the instructions you're following?

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
    Intensity level 3 girth exercises (you can do these after 2-3 months of penile exercising):

3) The O bend. This exercise is extremely successful in terms of adding girth to your penis.
    Erection level is key!!! If you're too flaccid, it won't expand your penis. If you're too erect, you wont be able to bend.

You want to maintain a 25% to 50% erection level.
    A) Hand 1: Place an OK grip at the base of your semi-erect penis.
    B) Hand 2: Bend your semi-erect penis downwards. You want to bend at a 90 degree angle. Slightly squeeze the OK grip to expand the penis even more. Hold for 20-30 seconds.
    C) Keep the OK grip at the base of your penis. Now bend your penis at a 90 degree angle upwards, to the left and to the right. (You have now completed one full set). Make sure you hold each direction for 20-30 seconds.
    D) Hand 1: Form an OK grip at the base of your semi-erect penis with TWO FINGERS instead of one. You are gripping your penis with the index and middle finger, as well as the thumb (that all form the OK grip). You are basically building up the grip. You are going higher across the shaft.
    E) Bend your penis in all four directions (Upwards, downwards, left and right). Work the bending all the way up the shaft. Your OK grip goes from two fingers to three and finally four fingers. You have now bent your entire shaft in all 4 directions. This makes a total of 16 bends. (4 bends with the one finger OK grip, 4 bends with the two finger OK grip, 4 bends with the three finger OK grip and 4 bends with the 4 finger ok grip.)

Consult the post I quoted from Keido's log. It contains a lot of information on how to perform the O bend. With this exercise, it takes a very long time to understand the principals behind it. You want to gently expand your penis at a semi-erect state. You will see your entire penis engorge as it expands in girth. Make sure you HEAT UP between every set. The penis needs to be warm throughout the exercise.
    I'm not aware of a video for it, but this is pretty easy to follow.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
    Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Just to add, what a fantastic exercise this is. I attribute my small gains to his exercise when combined with jelqs. I notice a generally fatter penis when the o bends are in my routine.

i find that when doing this exercise you should hold for 10-15 secs then release gently do a kegel and then re-apply the grip for another 10-15s.
      26/04/09

BPEL 6"
      EG (mid) 4.75"
      EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
      EG ( mid) 5"
      EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
      2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Yes look, it is very self explanatory but i just wanted to be sure. To me, bending my semi-erect penis through a 90 degree angle seems questionable. I just wanted to be sure everything in there was right and that there wasnt any mistakes. I have been doing PE for about 2.5-3 months now, so according to that thread, i qualify. Do you think that I should wait longer?

carrick- Awesome, im looking for a new move that gives me some girth!

Stats:

First Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by Mtal2000 View Post
          Yes look, it is very self explanatory but i just wanted to be sure. To me, bending my semi-erect penis through a 90 degree angle seems questionable. I just wanted to be sure everything in there was right and that there wasnt any mistakes. I have been doing PE for about 2.5-3 months now, so according to that thread, i qualify. Do you think that I should wait longer?

carrick- Awesome, im looking for a new move that gives me some girth!
          You have to bare in mind the term semi-erect here. It'll be a hell of a lot easier to bend at 30-50% erection level than when fully erect.

I don't see the problem in implementing the o-bends now but I would listen very closely to your penis and follow your PI's.

I do this as a precaution whenever I start a new exercise or workout - it just helps you decide what does and doesn't work for your penis and what's going to give you the best results.

Good luck!
          One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive

Comment

Look- Yeah, im thinking ill start the bends at around 30% and then eventually move up to around 50% just to be safe. I def want to ease into this exercise. Ill be sure to keep an eye on my PI's and monitor everything closely. Thanks for the advice man, ill be sure to post how they work out for me!

Stats:

First Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by Mtal2000 View Post
              Look- Yeah, im thinking ill start the bends at around 30% and then eventually move up to around 50% just to be safe. I def want to ease into this exercise. Ill be sure to keep an eye on my PI's and monitor everything closely. Thanks for the advice man, ill be sure to post how they work out for me!
              It's good to see you're approaching this with the right mind-set.

I hope it all works out and you see some great results!

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X