Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching routine. Help.

Hi guys

I have started a new stretching routine, since i have stopped to grow from the JP90. I have been doing the JP90 on and off. Maybe 8-9 month consistant over the last 2 years. (Travelling etc.)

My new routine:
    10min a-stretch - 10x 10min

15 min side to side stretch - I do about 20 a min.

20 min boundle stretches in all direction. Down, right, up etc. I holde for 1min

5min x3 wet jelq
    5min x3 v-jelq.

My question: what order should i do the stretches? Start with side to side stretches, or continue to start with the a-stretch? Also, any comments about the new routine?

I use time to track the the amount on the jelqs and on side to side stretches, cuz i cant count, or that i forget what number in on.

Hmmm that's alot of stretching....hehe 50 min? You should cut it down a bit.

Keep in mind to keep heating your dick, after you stretched 5 mins heat up your dick again, keep doing this.

Also delete the v-jelqs and do a 25 min jelq session, maybe a pause after 12 min if your hands gets sore.

Other advice is welcome of course.
    BPEL = 7.28"

Comment

I think the amount of stretching is fine as long as PI's are good. Also, I dont think it matters which you do first. But just do stretches before jelqing. And if anything, do longer jelq sessions. Like Hater said, 20 to 25 min. But all that matters is that you grow and have good EQ.
      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

The PIs are good, so i think ill try to have this training volume for a while.

I never heard that I have to reheat after 5 min. I just do 10 min warmup and warmdown. Is this normal to apply heat during the strecthing?

And why should i delete the v jelq? Isnt it good for girth? Anyway i am doing in total of 30min jelqing. 15min regular wet jelq, and 15min v jelq.

Comment

Working...
        X