Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

regrown frenulum and more sensitivity with red/infrared LED light.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regrown frenulum and more sensitivity with red/infrared LED light.

I posted a thread like this on a restoring-forskin site before the site went AWOL. I have been using an LED man red/infrared light while doing PE the last 8 months.

since beginning I have.

went from a 6 EQ to 10 EQ (except after having stretching of course)
    Light therapy increases blood flow and function.

Gained 1.3" in BPEL

tripled the amount of capillaries in the skin post circ scar from scar to tip. LED/LLLT is proven to increase "collateral" blood flow with new capillaries.

Regrown, grew a NEW Frenulum!

I know people might say "once it's cut it's gone" But all it takes is for a person to have a few frenulum cells that can duplicate, migrate, and integrate into the skin.

I first noticed a strange feeling down there and thought nothing of it. then when the "different" feeling on the skin didn't go away I looked closer and there it was! A raised, stringy band/ridge of skin going from the bottom of my glans down the shaft.

This is amazing because I had ZERO ridge, band, frenulum before. I have a SUPER tight circ. It's been about 3 months since this started the frenulum has double in length and height. I am sure all the forskin stretching is also playing a part.

LED/LLLT is also proven to help strengthen nerves, and heal "crush" injuries faster. All good things for PE.

can you elaborate?

what exactly do you do?

which light did you buy?

Comment

Originally posted by DontTakeCipro! View Post
      I posted a thread like this on a restoring-forskin site before the site went AWOL. I have been using an LED man red/infrared light while doing PE the last 8 months.

since beginning I have.

went from a 6 EQ to 10 EQ (except after having stretching of course)
      Light therapy increases blood flow and function.

Gained 1.3" in BPEL

tripled the amount of capillaries in the skin post circ scar from scar to tip. LED/LLLT is proven to increase "collateral" blood flow with new capillaries.

Regrown, grew a NEW Frenulum!

I know people might say "once it's cut it's gone" But all it takes is for a person to have a few frenulum cells that can duplicate, migrate, and integrate into the skin.

I first noticed a strange feeling down there and thought nothing of it. then when the "different" feeling on the skin didn't go away I looked closer and there it was! A raised, stringy band/ridge of skin going from the bottom of my glans down the shaft.

This is amazing because I had ZERO ridge, band, frenulum before. I have a SUPER tight circ. It's been about 3 months since this started the frenulum has double in length and height. I am sure all the forskin stretching is also playing a part.

LED/LLLT is also proven to help strengthen nerves, and heal "crush" injuries faster. All good things for PE.
      A very interesting post
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

It is a 660/850nm which is red/infrared light from LED man. Red light is good for skin, infared gor way deeper like 2-3 cm and is good for the deeper structures/veins/nerves.

I just use before or after PE for 2-3 minutes on top, sides and bottom of shaft. Whenever I push it too much and get too sore it helps to heal quicker. Plus any extra blood flow/function is a side benefit.

I have been using it on the glans to try and speed up de-keritinization but no luck yet with that.

Comment

Really interesting!
          11/09/15
          BEG: 5.5 inches (a little over but that's solid)
          BPEL: 5.75
          BFG: 4.5
          BPFL: 4.5

11/30/2015
          BPEG: 5.75
          BPEL: 6.00
          BFG: 4.75
          BPFL: 4.5

GOALS
          BPEG: 6.00
          BPEL: 6.00
          BFG: 5.5
          BPFL: 5.5

Comment

That definitely sounds useful....

Comment

You can use LED to "pre-condition" the penis before PE.

Pre-Conditioning with Low-Level Laser (Light) Therapy: Light Before the Storm
              Pre-Conditioning with Low-Level Laser (Light) Therapy: Light Before the Storm

"Studies have shown that pre-treatment with specific doses of phototherapy decreases inflammatory biomarkers and lactate levels in blood after strenuous upper and lower extremity exercise (Lopes-Martins et al, 2006b). On the basis of these studies we can infer that pre-conditioning the muscle with phototherapy increases the contractile function, decreases exercise induced muscle fatigue and improvement in post exercise recovery. We have tabulated the experimental studies on animals in Table 2, and the clinical studies in humans in Table 3."

If pre-conditioning reducing post-PE inflammation it may help or hinder gain. Just enough inflammation is needed to trigger healing/building of tissue. Too much inflamation and these enzymes called MMP will eat away all your gains and then some.

"Matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) are a group of enzymes that in concert are responsible for the degradation of most extracellular matrix proteins during organogenesis, growth and normal tissue turnover."

MMPs are the "rate limiting factor" of degradation in things like discs, cartilage, tendons, and also in parts of muscle.
              It may be that pre-conditioning will limit the action of MMPs to not go past the "positive levels" and make your gain easier.

Comparison between single-diode low-level laser therapy (LLLT) and LED multi-diode (cluster) therapy (LEDT) applications before high-intensity exercise

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19302015

"Results:The active LEDT group had significantly decreased post-exercise creatine kinase (CK) levels (-18.88 +/- 41.48 U/L), compared to the placebo cluster group (26.88 +/- 15.18 U/L) (p < 0.05) and the active single-diode laser group (43.38 +/- 32.90 U/L) (p < 0.01). None of the pre-exercise LLLT or LEDT protocols enhanced performance on the Wingate tests or reduced post-exercise blood lactate levels. However, a non-significant tendency toward lower post-exercise blood lactate levels in the treated groups should be explored further.
              CONCLUSION:

In this experimental set-up, only the active LEDT probe decreased post-exercise CK levels after the Wingate cycle test. Neither performance nor blood lactate levels were significantly affected by this protocol of pre-exercise LEDT or LLLT."
              Quick Info on Low Level Light

Power=Milliwatts (0-500mw)
              Dose = Joules, How much power per second(effective dose 4-50 joules cm/2)
              nm= Nano meters, or the length/color of light.

660nm is Red (penetrates 1mm of less)
              850nm is near infrared (penetrates 2-3 cm)

As you can see by this test they used a 660nm at 10mw and 850nm at 30mw. 850 is the only frequency that penetrates deep enough in this test so we have 4x30 sec treatments that give us:

660nm at 10mw times 40 sec is .010(40) = 0.4 Joules cm/2
              880nm at 30mw times 40 sec is .030(40) = 1.2 Joules cm/2

As you can see the second study that showed positive results DIDN'T use an effective dose.

660nm is said to penetrate the skin at 5-10% of light at surface and then decay at 90% each cm.
              880nm is said to penetrate the skin at 15-20% and of course decay the same.

So a 1.2 Joule cm/2 dose at the surface will yield 1.2(.20) 0.25 J cm/2 within the first centimeter of sub-skin tissue. at the second cm we are looking at .024.

With an effective "tissue" dose being 1-2 J cm/2 and minimum effective skin/surface dose being 4 J cm/2 we see why the second study failed.

You need to know these things to calculate time/dose/nm to target the things like the deeper structure of the penis vs the surface type structures.

One protocol would be to pre-condition like this.

850nm at 87mw is 0.087(60)= 5.22 mw

Doing 2 minutes on top, sides, bottom of shaft will yield a dose like this
              10.44 dose at surface passes 20% through = 2.88 J cm/2, please see pic.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/attachm...id=81717&stc=1

a 10 J cm/2 dose will be optimum to pre-condition the spongy tissue/veins, and deep arteries, while a 7 J cm/2 dose would be better to pre-condition the outer skin/tunica, dorsal veins and arteries.

So to target the CC nerves you need a 10J cm/2 dose, while to target the dorsal you would use more lie 5 J cm/2.
              So depending on what tissue you want to stimulate/precondion you would need to carefully calculate the dose.

M
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the data!

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I had CRAZY erections that kept waking me up last night. I started two new things yesterday.

1. Infrared light on Testes.
                  2. Citruline Mallate at 7 pills/day (750mg)

I had previously, this week, finished my own experiment where I used Red light on my balls for 2 months, at 10-20 J cm/2 a day. Based on rat studies this dose should have given me a 40% increase in serum Testosterone. TOO BAD! I had a 10% drop.

Previous test one year ago 360 ng/dl
                  Test after red light 250 ng/dl

What I think is that the Rat's skin was thinner so my light made it through, they also used an insane dose of 360 J/cm2. So I am starting a new test using 850nm LED light. 850nm in rats only raised serum T by 10/15 percent a week, and any dose over 40 J cm/2 was shown to cause damage and atrophy to the testes! very bad.

So I am starting with a dose of 11 J cm/2 on top and bottom of testes. The problem is that some info says LED should be used at the same doses as Laser while others say an increase in dose by a factor of 3 is needed for same effect.

If I increase my LED dose by a factor of 3 from 11 to 33 J cm/2 I am coming close to what rat studies showed to be detrimental. But, I think, if I do increase by a factor of 3 it is better to break up the dose 11 on top, 11 on bottom, 11 j cm/2 on sides.

What I have noticed is that with Red light on testes my balls got tighter during the day and after the first infrared treatment they hang MUCH lower and looser.

It may be that a lower dose (normal 10 J cm/2 range) can over time cause a large increase in testosterone.

I will try out this new testes protocol and if things go bad or well post results.

P.S. I put a new fan on my LED light and tripled it's cooling power so there would be no thermal transfer from the LED's which is bad for testes.

M
                  closed278
                  Last edited by closed278; 12-06-2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

so how is this going? mostly im more interested in the application toward skin regenerative properties, but the testicle information is also interesting too. something i would be interested to see (on the scrotum) would be if it had effects on T levels and Varicoceles.

Comment

Originally posted by pe318 View Post
                      so how is this going? mostly im more interested in the application toward skin regenerative properties, but the testicle information is also interesting too. something i would be interested to see (on the scrotum) would be if it had effects on T levels and Varicoceles.
                      Going good. I believe the light is helping with PE and FR foreskin restoration. I also just started a "high dose" treatment for my glans that suffer from keritinization. Low dose Light stimulates keritin, I am hoping high dose lowers it.

While doing the infrared on testicles I have noticed they hang lower right after and all day. Morning wood has increased as has EQ, but won't know numbers for a week or so when I get another Testosterone test done.

I think forskin stretching is also helping the new frenulum grow.

Some people use light on varicose veins, I personally don't know if it's good or bad but I beleive it's "good" for veins in general. LLLT/sun/led/laser helps release nitric oxide stuck in cells and allows them to breath again, it also creates transient rise in vEGF (vein growth factors) and MMP ("destructive" enemy that eats through veins/tissue allowing new blood flow/veins/collateral capillaries.)

It may be that LLLT can help remodel varicose veins, or it might make it worse, only way to know is to try it.

Comment

This isn't my area of expertise, but I wonder if there's something to this red light and growth connection- Meet The New Pink Face Of Vertical LED Farming

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          This isn't my area of expertise, but I wonder if there's something to this red light and growth connection- Meet The New Pink Face Of Vertical LED Farming
                          actually i already know a bit about that subject. i dont use LED lights...but light is light.

anyway plants need blue light to grow. which is the 5000K+ range of the spectrum. if you notice some bulbs will be labeled "daylight". this will be because they will output blue light spectrum.

flowering/fruiting plants, however, also need red light. this would be similar to an incandescent bulb. you wold find this range way down in the 2000K-3000K range.

what this has to do with this particular thread? ::shrug:: seems off topic too me.

Comment

Hi pe318

Thanks for the awesome info. What type/brand of led unit are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by amp11220 View Post
                              Hi pe318

Thanks for the awesome info. What type/brand of led unit are you using?
                              not me using anything yet. DontTakeCipro is though.
                              i want to see what kind of results he gets from his light therapy and possibly construct my own :P

Comment

Working...
                              X