BPEL and NBPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPEL and NBPEL

hello everyone i have a question why all of here measure BPEL ?

when i fuck a girl she fill the NBPEL or BPEL ?

i have 15 cm NBPEL and 16 BPEL . thats good size ?

NBPEL is too easy to measure differently especially over time, as it will change based on your weight, hydration level, etc, etc. BPEL doesn't, unless the ligaments lengthen or the penis actually gets longer.

Think of it this way...you need a definitive starting point. Sort of like you wouldn't measure your height in shoes, since it would change depending on the shoe. BPEL is like measuring your height barefoot...doesn't change unless you get taller.

As for what is usable, that is up for debate. I like to say it is somewhere between your BPEL and NBPEL. I'm 7.75" BPEL and 6.75" NBPEL, but I know at least 7-7.5" is going inside if I try and the girl can accommodate it.

As for your size...15cm and 16 cm (so 5.9" and 6.3") is high average. Average is around 5.1" NBPEL and 5.8" BPEL.
    Original/Current Stats:
    2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
    2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
    Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
    Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
    Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

The true length of the portion of your penis extending past the pubis is BPEL. Taking into account the layer of fat obscuring the length of the penis (NBPEL) doesn't take into account your full length.

NBPEL is a good measure to use when assessing the immediately visible portion of the penis and assessing changes in body fat in correlation to your male enhancement training.
      Big Al
      Administrator
      PEGym Editor
      Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Big Al; 12-04-2015, 09:28 AM.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
        As for what is usable, that is up for debate. I like to say it is somewhere between your BPEL and NBPEL. I'm 7.75" BPEL and 6.75" NBPEL, but I know at least 7-7.5" is going inside if I try and the girl can accommodate it.
        If one has a very large pubic fat pad then that could conceivably interfere with using their full BPEL.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Dman, wish I only had a .4" fatpad. Im 7.75bpel and maybe a hair over 6.5" nbpel on a good day. And Im in good shape. Anyway, I judge my size on viewable dick. I measure bpel, but if someone asks my size, I say 6.5". But everyone is different.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
            Dman, wish I only had a .4" fatpad. Im 7.75bpel and maybe a hair over 6.5" nbpel on a good day. And Im in good shape. Anyway, I judge my size on viewable dick. I measure bpel, but if someone asks my size, I say 6.5". But everyone is different.
            I'm similar (6.5-6.75" depending on EQ and day)...if asked, I'd just a bit over 7. So many guys lie about size, and since I'm pretty close, I'd round up slightly. That said, if I do break the 8" barrier and end up at say 8.25" BPEL and 7.25" BPEL, I'd still only say a bit over 7...at least until I got north of 7.5" NBPEL.

Granted, if I was with a girl, and afterwards she wanted to know the exact size (or says no way it is just around 7"), then I'd say "well really I am closer to 8", but there's some fat covering it...yada yada).
            Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

The bpel is what you actually use (if you are as vigorous as I am) . Nbpel is a visual measure that can change within a given day and so has no accuracy.

Those advancing nbpel are pushing the idea that what appears to be is more important than what actually is .
              It is true few women understand fat pad.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                The bpel is what you actually use (if you are as vigorous as I am) . Nbpel is a visual measure that can change within a given day and so has no accuracy.

Those advancing nbpel are pushing the idea that what appears to be is more important than what actually is .
                It is true few women understand fat pad.

I think Phoenix and I both agree, for measuring purposes. But when talking size, I think we use nbpel. Like I said, everyone has their own opinions, but I feel my size is what can be seen.
                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

It's good to know what is seen and what you can use. Depending on you positions and how you're fucking, she can get BPEL and then some if you're good and daring.

Comment

Re talking size, everyone out there seems to be adding 2 inches to their bpel and saying that.

For many years I tried to talk sense re penis size to people out in the real world and all I have to say about it is don't. They will not listen, no matter how much sense you speak ,or how well supported or argued ,they will not take it in.

If you say you are 6" they will visualise a 4" penis, if you say you are 8" they will visualise 6" .

Comment

Umm so the point of my last post is this if you are saying nbpel to give an accurate indication of VISUAL size then you are way off the mark since they will visualise something far smaller and thus inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                        I think Phoenix and I both agree, for measuring purposes. But when talking size, I think we use nbpel. Like I said, everyone has their own opinions, but I feel my size is what can be seen.
                        The flaw in that assessment is that your level of body fat can drastically affect your measure. Also, if you're measuring for the purposes of training, BPEL will eliminate the fat pad variable.

Of course, one obvious solution would be to get your levels of body fat so low as to nearly eliminate any difference between BP and NBP measures. The narrowing of your waist with this method (and overall reduction of fat elsewhere on the body) will further accentuate your penis size.

Comment

Re talking size, everyone out there seems to be adding 2 inches to their bpel and saying that.

For many years I tried to talk sense re penis size to people out in the real world and all I have to say about it is don't. They will not listen, no matter how much sense you speak ,or how well supported or argued ,they will not take it in.

If you say you are 6" they will visualise a 4" penis, if you say you are 8" they will visualise 6" .
                          Umm so the point of my last post is this if you are saying nbpel to give an accurate indication of VISUAL size then you are way off the mark since they will visualise something far smaller and thus inaccurate.
                          I do agree, although I refuse to add fake inches onto my size and continue that myth. Also I'd rather undersell than oversell, and given even in media 7" seems to be a 'popular/good' size, I don't think anyone who isn't a size queen would turn it down for being smaller than they wanted. Granted if I was 6.5" I'd round up to 7"...since 90% of girls/women would say 6-7" is average, when really it is not.

This is also why personally I'd say "a bit over 7 inches", as that is still open-ended (could be 7.25, could be 7.75, etc). I'm also a little biased here, as I can't shake the thought of a girl actually wanting to measure it at one point, and I doubt they are going to want the scientific explanation of BPEL lol. I've also told one smaller girl I was "around 7 inches" back before starting PE and she told me no way as 5-6" was more than enough for her.

Granted, if I can ever get out of this plateau and break the 8" BPEL barrier, hopefully I can get to 8.5" and then more confidently say I am "around 8 inches" or "a bit over 8 inches". Was really hoping I was there by now, but gains had to slow and essentially stop a few months ago...
                          Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                            I do agree, although I refuse to add fake inches onto my size and continue that myth. Also I'd rather undersell than oversell, and given even in media 7" seems to be a 'popular/good' size, I don't think anyone who isn't a size queen would turn it down for being smaller than they wanted. Granted if I was 6.5" I'd round up to 7"...since 90% of girls/women would say 6-7" is average, when really it is not.

This is also why personally I'd say "a bit over 7 inches", as that is still open-ended (could be 7.25, could be 7.75, etc). I'm also a little biased here, as I can't shake the thought of a girl actually wanting to measure it at one point, and I doubt they are going to want the scientific explanation of BPEL lol. I've also told one smaller girl I was "around 7 inches" back before starting PE and she told me no way as 5-6" was more than enough for her.

Granted, if I can ever get out of this plateau and break the 8" BPEL barrier, hopefully I can get to 8.5" and then more confidently say I am "around 8 inches" or "a bit over 8 inches". Was really hoping I was there by now, but gains had to slow and essentially stop a few months ago...
                            Actually a lot of girls nowdays think 8" is the average of what they personaly have experienced and they have just been "lucky".
                            My view is I just will not give a size it allways seems to lead to a bad place .

Comment

I'm still kinda confused how to measure bpel, now I understand why you use it.

Before I didn't understand why you would measure anything that couldn't actually go into a virgina I felt like that's cheating.
                              Start 11/30/15: BPEL: 7 MEG:4?

10/08/16 BPEL: 7.5 MEG:4.5 BPFL:6 BEG:4.75

GOAL: BPEL:8 MEG: 5

PROGRESS LOG

Comment

Working...
                              X