Low Erection Jelqing to gain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Erection Jelqing to gain!

Hello! I may just have figured out something. The first 3 months when i did PEGym i did a very easy routine of JP90 because i noticed i got sore and lost EQ. Even though my EQ was unstable i saw gains, and they come very quick! I just did some basic stretches and low erection jelqs & v-jelqs. My fourth month i added tunica tugs + internal stretches and i started to rise the erection % while jelqing more and more. My length was speeding up again but my girth was slowing down. In the beginning my girth and length went up 0,2cm each every gain. I stopped with low erection jelqing completly now because i thought high erection would benefit my girth as i was gaining so much in length.

I never feel sore anymore after my workouts even if i do very much compared to what i used to do. Today i did 100 basic jelqs with low erection % in the shower with some soup. And later now.. It's like the "sore" feeling i got from JP90 is around the corner, i can very slightly feel it, what if i just did some more?

Could it be possible that low erection jelqing is the way to go for me when it comes to girth + length?

Anyone have any vital information? Could it have to do something with that my flaccid size is really small compared to erect that i benefit more from low erection jelqing overall? I think i heard that low erection jelqing is for the tunica and higher erection jelqing is for the smooth muscles. Is this true?

Thank you!
    Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Originally posted by habban View Post
    Today i did 100 basic jelqs with low erection % in the shower with some soup.
    What kind of soup?
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

It's the soup!

Just keep doing what got you the gains. Erection level can turn the exercise into something completely different.
      Start: 6.5" BPEL/4.8" MSEG
      30 Aug 2012: 6.7" BPEL/4.9" MSEG
      20 Nov 2012: 7.0" BPEL/4.84" MSEG
      30 Jan 2013: 7.3" BPEL/4.84" MSEG

09 Nov 2014: 7.1" BPEL/4.9" MSEG (1.5 years+ no PE, girth from recent pumping)

Comment

Why would it be the soup? I have done this with "Lactacyd" before, a soap you use to clean your genital areas such as the glans on your penis. Why would a soup that is recommended to wash your penis with cause irritation somehow? It's not a stingy irritated feeling i get as you would if you use some bad soup. I get this kind of soreness inside my penis. The one kind of soreness i got when i first started penis enlargement as when my penis wasn't used to exercises.

Comment

i find i get a better, pump, blood squeeze to the tip with low level erection jelquing vs 60-70% erection jelqs.. but i am getting fast length gains, girth gains not so much.. perhaps i should do a variation. perhaps try that too

Comment

Originally posted by habban View Post
            Why would it be the soup? I have done this with "Lactacyd" before, a soap you use to clean your genital areas such as the glans on your penis. Why would a soup that is recommended to wash your penis with cause irritation somehow? It's not a stingy irritated feeling i get as you would if you use some bad soup. I get this kind of soreness inside my penis. The one kind of soreness i got when i first started penis enlargement as when my penis wasn't used to exercises.

Is it soup or soap!?!?!

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

soap hahaha Sorry guys.

Comment

More advanced PE'rs may prefer more of an erection, for what exercises they ate doing.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

You know what guys? 2-3 days after adding low erection jelqs again. Bam! 0.1 increase in erect girth and flaccid looks more pumped/filled and thicker. It's really more visual to me!

If you have a small flaccid size, and are a grower. Do flaccid jelqs. I must say the most girth gains i did was during jp90 with flaccid jelqs. Jelq completly flaccid in the shower with good lubricate. 100 jelqs and 70v-jelqs did it for me. I do them quick, 1-2second each rep. Perhaps they are targeting your flaccid size better or even the tunica better which helps with gains.

But this wouldn't work for all as a magic button as it depends on your penis situation at the moment.
                  habban
                  Last edited by habban; 12-08-2015, 10:55 PM.

Comment

My goodness.. You say you did low erection jelqing the first 3 months.
                    Im about 2 months and 1.5 weeks in, reaching 3 months soon and all the gains I could measure up to now were only length =(
                    Not that I aim to gain in girth but I thought just a few tenths of an inch Id get but no.
                    I am doing it the same way you did - my erection levels are low. My penis fills up with blood to such a degree that it reaches the size (girth) it normally has when erect but it is actually flaccid, or rather 30-40% erect. I can effort- & painlessly bend it - thats perhaps more descriptive.
                    Yet... 0 girth gains..
                    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
                    Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                    Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                    Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Originally posted by ehlolol View Post
                      My goodness.. You say you did low erection jelqing the first 3 months.
                      Im about 2 months and 1.5 weeks in, reaching 3 months soon and all the gains I could measure up to now were only length =(
                      Not that I aim to gain in girth but I thought just a few tenths of an inch Id get but no.
                      I am doing it the same way you did - my erection levels are low. My penis fills up with blood to such a degree that it reaches the size (girth) it normally has when erect but it is actually flaccid, or rather 30-40% erect. I can effort- & painlessly bend it - thats perhaps more descriptive.
                      Yet... 0 girth gains..
                      Yes, the first 3 months i did low erection jelqs, regular jelqs and v-jelqs. I didn't do much reps either. Gained 0.35 inches in girth by that. Now i'm 10months and a half into my PE journey and i have gained another 0.35 inches.
                      I need both girth and length. But i prefer girth over length if i had to choose since it's usually what a girl would pick.

I don't know what happend but since i started low erection jelqs 2-3 days ago again my flaccid size improved a lot and i got 0,2cm gain from nowhere. Strange but nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X