PE workouts with tense Pelvic Floor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE workouts with tense Pelvic Floor?

I notice when I start jelqing for my routine, I'm able to push blood through. Towards the middle of my jelqs my flaccid gets firm and no new blood can be pushed in. And that is from jelqing outwards or down. But when I do vjelqs and point my flaccid up I can move my blood with ease. I tried regular jelqing in this position but was hard for me to do despite the blood flowing easier. I went back to jelqing outwards because the program says to. The firm flaccid I get is from a tense pelvic floor. Even though it's not tense when starting, it gets tight without me knowing. I read that to know if you had a good jelqing session your head should be engorged/swollen, and mine has only done that once ever during my time doing PE. I only have my regular sized flaccid hang afterwards aswell. Should I still jelq without new blood coming in(firm flaccid)?

IMO you should rest and regroup your tactics. Just speaking from experience.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      IMO you should rest and regroup your tactics. Just speaking from experience.
      And regroup tactics means what exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
        And regroup tactics means what exactly?
        I'm not really sure.. but it sounded good when I said it!

Adjust your routine so that you're not over doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
          I'm not really sure.. but it sounded good when I said it!

Adjust your routine so that you're not over doing it.
          I've had positive PI's. But I'm wondering if jelqing with more blood flow would be better than jelqing a firm flaccid. Resting will not help my pelvic floor or firm flaccid. I stopped jelqing and PE because of it, and now I'm back to doing it. I might be at the point where i can add an extra day onto my workout.
          BvckWood
          Banned
          Last edited by BvckWood; 12-09-2015, 04:48 PM.

Comment

You can do pf relaxing exercises alongside your penis exercises.

Comment

I'mma work around my firm flaccid. Since it doesn't release blood easily, I'll just kegel to the size I want. Pelvic Floor relaxing exercises might make my workout take too long because I will have to continuously stop jelqing.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend anything that could exacerbate your PF. Intense stretches and especially kegels can aggravate a tight PF.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  I wouldn't recommend anything that could exacerbate your PF. Intense stretches and especially kegels can aggravate a tight PF.
                  I am now adding RK's to balance out my pelvic floor. Would that help or should i actually stop PE?

Comment

The whole "balance" philosphy concerning kegels and reverse kegels is contentious- especially as it pertains to overtraining.

My opinion- if you're overtrained you should rest. If your problem goes as far as to be chronic, therapy ranging from DIY activities to professional help should be sought.

Now, when you're fully healed and feel you could use more power in your ejaculatory distance and urine stream, you can perform RKs. In most cases, standard kegels and other activities have a decent ancillary effect on the BC muscle.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I really don't understand this tense pelvic floor thing is. Does that mean you are always squeezing a kegel? I just don't get what it is.
                      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                        I really don't understand this tense pelvic floor thing is. Does that mean you are always squeezing a kegel? I just don't get what it is.
                        Basically, and/or a cramped PC muscle.

Comment

Working...
                        X