Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 questions

Figured it would be better if I post all 3

1. From what angle the stretching would make your hang lower?
    2. Can a self made hanger be as good as an expensive one?
    3. If I do manual stretching, is it ok to hold for 1 minute instead of 30?(are there any benefits?)

Thank you!!
    Starting stats 23/11/2015:

BPEL - 7,3"
    NPBEL - 6,5"
    EG - 5,1"

2. Yeah you can make shit for cheap that works great
    3. Yeah longer the duration means more time it is stretched causing it to get to the stretched state quicker, but make sure your conditioned for one minute
    Started: 11/9/15 7.1x5.0

11/9/15: NBPEL: 7.1inches | BPEL:unknown(forgot to measure)

12/9/15: NBPEL: 7.5inches | BPEL: 7.8inches

One month summary: +.4 NBPEL

Goal: 8.2x5.6

Comment

1. Stretching straight down and between the cheeks will help the most with hang. This will stretch the suspensitory ligaments and lower your penis exit point.

2. There are guys who have made their own hanger with success. A popular one is the The Captn’s Wench - Hanger, Manual Stretcher, ADS

1. Yes you can hold your stretches longer if you have been exercising for a while and you PI's are good.
      Cavalier
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Feb 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Cavalier; 12-09-2015, 05:34 AM.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I dont agree with the answers to 3.
        I have read a few theories where people stated that 20s are the sweetspot for stretching a tissue. You can repeatedly do with short rests inbetween if you want to up the total time.
        So I would say, no, dont.
        Just stretch 20s x 3 with 5s shakes inbetween or something.
        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
        Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
        Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
        Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Originally posted by ehlolol View Post
          I dont agree with the answers to 3.
          I have read a few theories where people stated that 20s are the sweetspot for stretching a tissue. You can repeatedly do with short rests inbetween if you want to up the total time.
          So I would say, no, dont.
          Just stretch 20s x 3 with 5s shakes inbetween or something.
          I'm not sure where you read those theories. Guys hang for 20 minutes or more at time and extenders for hours at a time. 20 seconds has nothing to do with a sweet spot for stretching time. Many guys have broken a plateau by extending their stretch time from 30 to 60 seconds.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

If people are extending for hours a time ... Do manual stretches still work ?The extenders are way too uncomfortable for me and im just hoping that regular stretches can offer gains

Comment

Experimentation is going to be necessary. The brief stretches are usually recommended first for a couple of reasons:

-They're time efficient

-They're effective.

If 20 second stretches just don't do it for you then that's where the experimentation comes in.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Best thing to do is just start stretching and slowly try out what works best. I do manual stretching of all different kinds.

Took about 3 months to see good results with stretching. Just recently my ligs released and I gained .35" BPEL in 3 days.

You can stretch down with 0-60% erection and much of the force will be applied to all the penis AND the ligs, or what I do sometimes is grab the tip with one hand and push down at the base with the other at a slight downward angle and at around 70% erection, this puts almost all the force/stretch on the ligs.

Tendons and Ligs do not have blood supply like muscles/nerves. Each person has a different limit on what their body can handle. Short bouts of stretching at higher force can cause tendon/lig deformation and re-arrangement with some mitosis or addition of new cells into the tissue. Longer stretches at low force, like fat pushing out skin is known to create new skin.

m.

Comment

Yeah you can make shit for cheap that works great, if you are good it creating handmade, I am not the type of guy. Yeah longer the duration means more time it is stretched causing it to get that.

Comment

1. Downward stretching/ low intensity jelqing gives better hang.

2. Think its personal... whatever works.. wirks.

3. I've been stretching 5 sets of 2min in 5 directions for the first 4-5 months of PE, and ive gained 0.6/0.7 in EL.

IMHO, just do whatever feels good for you...

I find 2 min long my hand gets exhausted quickly.
                    Now i changed to 10x1min each direction.

WIP
                    Starting Stats 27/05/2015
                    NBFL 4" FG 5.1" NBPEL 5.1" EG 5.3"
                    BPEL 6.5" measured 3rd july 2015.

Latest 24/11/2015
                    NBPFL 4.7" FG 5.0" NBPEL 5.9" EG 5.4"
                    BPEL 7.2"

" I am phenomenal, However long that it takes, I'll go to whatever rates, It's gonna make me a monster though"

Comment

Working...
                    X