Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finished JP90. Gained a little but losing it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished JP90. Gained a little but losing it?

Hello.

Last week I finished the JP90 and this monday I started with a new routine which is pretty similar to the JP90 but it includes more stretches (adding them slowly to not burn my dick out) and just 100 jelqs and 60 v jelqs. I did this because my main focus is length, and I am ok with my girth.

The thing is that during the past two weeks I see my penis getting smaller. The little length gains I made are gone (like .3 or .4 inches) and I have lost about .1 inches in girth. I am not sure why this is happening and my penis is starting to look the same as when I started PE. The only thing that is better is flaccid length.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I changed the techniques of the jelqs 1 1/2 months in the JP90 program and from that moment my gains started fluctuating. I don't know if I should take a week of rest to maybe give my dick some time to recover and start once again with PE.

Any ideas what I should do?

Measurements are about 5.5" NBPEL and 5.5" EG.

I've had times like that as well, lose some gains but my flaccid stretch would be so stretchy XD I was told it could be EQ and/or that your penis is trying to catch up to the gains you're making. I remember I would take a break and my Eq would shoot up

Comment

If your measurements are fluctuating it sounds like it could be an EQ problem. You could be overworking it. Take a week off and see if that helps.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
      X