Sex After Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex After Exercises

Here is the senario, I have a very horny girlfriend, which is awesome.

I am new to jelquing and pumping and everytime she watches me, which is everytime because we live together, she wants to have sex, can't say I blame her

Anyways back to the point. Is it going to be problematic to have sex after exercises?

Do I need to give it a cool down time? Am I going to delay gains because of this?

Let me hear your thoughs.

Hmm, a horny girlfriend that wants some, I say go have sex.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Have ALL the sex you want, michael! Think of it as additional PE exercise!

Comment

Finishing off a workout with stamina work is highly recommended- and there's no better form of stamina work than live sexual activity.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Go bang her. Wish I had that problem. My only suggestion to help gains is if you try not to cum everytime during. Yell her if she supports PE, that is why you do it. Not because your not attracted to her or you can't cum. Many women take offense when their man doesn't cum.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
            Go bang her. Wish I had that problem. My only suggestion to help gains is if you try not to cum everytime during. Yell her if she supports PE, that is why you do it. Not because your not attracted to her or you can't cum. Many women take offense when their man doesn't cum.
            Please explain. Not cumming makes your dick bigger?

Comment

Cumming reduces the amount of testosterone in your body for a short period of time and after a PE exercise you usually want as much testosterone as you can get lol

Comment

I'd say go ahead and have sex, there's nothing more enjoyable. What's the point of having a penis if your not going to use it when you have an opportunity. You can also look at it as edging with a partner

Comment

Don't give up using it just to make it bigger. Focus on making it rock hard and the both of you will have a lot of fun and the gains will come as a bonus.
                  Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
                  When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                  Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by efip View Post
                    Cumming reduces the amount of testosterone in your body for a short period of time and after a PE exercise you usually want as much testosterone as you can get lol
                    There are studies that show the SHORT TERM effects of abstinence, but a long view of ejaculation should be considered, though.

First, ALL training is conditioning. If you wish to improve the function and mastery over the organs and tissues responsible for ejaculation (as well as controlling the act itself), you'll need to train for it.

It would stand to reason that very long periods of total abstinence could result in disuse, and proponents of long term celibacy often remark how, at a certain point, their sex drives seem to taper off as they adjust to the "new normal".

There's also the interesting study shown here noting that long term periods of abstinence can result in a reversible decrease of testosterone.

Taking it all into consideration, the above shouldn't dissuade anyone from electing to become celibate for short or long periods of time if the hiatus can be used constructively.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X