2 months no Girth gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 months no Girth gains

Hello everyone, I'm in my late 30's, fairly healthy diet and workout 3-4 times a week. I have a stressful, high pressure job and I've had challenges with sleeping well and managing my stress over the past few years. I started PE on October 20th and my routine/consistency has progressed ever since. Below are my routines and work so far:

Starting routine: 10-20 minute warmup, 100 jelqs, 30 sec stretches in all directions, 20 slow rotating stretches

Oct - 4 sessions (I started Oct 20th) (1 on 1 off to start)

Second routine: 10-20 minute warmup, 3 sets of 50 jelqs & 30 V jelqs, 30 sec stretch in all directions, 20 slow rotating stretches

Nov - 14 sessions (began 2 on 1 off halfway through November)

Dec - 12 sessions as of yesterday. I've recently introduced 3 Uli holds for 30 secs each and added 10 secs to each stretch at the end. I also do about 100 kegels and 50 reverse kegels on my PE days.

My beginning stats were BPEL - 6.75" EG - 4.57" now my BPEL is 7.00" and no EG increase.

I don't know how much of my length gain is due to EQ increase. I get hard much more often and faster than before, morning wood is a regular thing now as well. Another noticeable difference is the glans appears to be bigger during erections. My flaccid state is more "hanging" regularly than before.

I'm basically just looking for some feedback from you guys. Should I make any course corrections or am I tracking well? I am definitely seeing improvements, some gains are better than no gains, but I really would like to see some girth increase. Thanks guys

Well, I think your routines were great, progressed slowly and safely. I think you'll make gains if you continue what you're doing, especially if you get to 5 on 2 off. Maybe you should also consider clamping, but overall I like what you're doing, good job.

One thing - I don't know what your pelvic floor's like, but if it's balanced, I'd suggest you to do greater number of reverse kegels, than the regular ones. Kegels are considered to have greater intensity than reverse ones, so to keep your pelvic floor balanced, I'd suggest you to do 120 reverse kegels with every 100 regular kegels.

Good job, keep posting!
    Initial stats:
    BPEL: 6.7
    EG 5.3
    BPSFL 6.7

BPEL: 7.1
    ​BPSFL: 7.3

End of the year goal:
    BPEL 7.3; EG 5.6

Final goal:
    BPEL 8.2; EG 6

Comment

Originally posted by persistent91 View Post
      Well, I think your routines were great, progressed slowly and safely. I think you'll make gains if you continue what you're doing, especially if you get to 5 on 2 off. Maybe you should also consider clamping, but overall I like what you're doing, good job.

One thing - I don't know what your pelvic floor's like, but if it's balanced, I'd suggest you to do greater number of reverse kegels, than the regular ones. Kegels are considered to have greater intensity than reverse ones, so to keep your pelvic floor balanced, I'd suggest you to do 120 reverse kegels with every 100 regular kegels.

Good job, keep posting!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm not sure I understand how to properly assess my pelvic floor, from what I've read reverse kegels are important for sexual stamina and combat PE. I'll definitely increase my reps. I'll probably begin a 5-2 routine starting this week and after some research, introduce clamping as well.

Comment

I would add some girth specific exercises. Jelqing does increase girth, but you should add horse squeezes or O Bends. Or maybe try clamping. For me, O Bends seem to work best. I can only do one 10 min clamp session then my dick is beat. I do 12-15 min jelqing and O Bends throughout the day. When you wake up hard or even in the middle of the night. Squeeze your base and give it a little bend. The expansion is great. Just don't over do it. Its considered an advanced exercise.

But in reality you have not been at it long. I say continue with tour current routine for another month or two. If you still dont gain, add the girth exercises. Or do it now if you feel up to it.
        Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
          I would add some girth specific exercises. Jelqing does increase girth, but you should add horse squeezes or O Bends. Or maybe try clamping. For me, O Bends seem to work best. I can only do one 10 min clamp session then my dick is beat. I do 12-15 min jelqing and O Bends throughout the day. When you wake up hard or even in the middle of the night. Squeeze your base and give it a little bend. The expansion is great. Just don't over do it. Its considered an advanced exercise.

But in reality you have not been at it long. I say continue with tour current routine for another month or two. If you still dont gain, add the girth exercises. Or do it now if you feel up to it.

Okay, I haven't heard of O bends but I'll definitely research and try them out. I know that gains vary from person to person... It's just that when I started I read PESG's post and he had some decent gains early on with a very light beginner routine. I plan on continuing this for a long time if not the rest of my life. I know it's working, just not as fast as I'd like. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Is not enough man, took me much more to get girth gains , sadly length hasnīt been succesful but keep training.
            "Girth over length :D "

Comment

Are you able to do uli hold without lose erection during 60 seconds?

Comment

Working...
              X