Jelqing without stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing without stretching

Hello I would like to know if anyone of you did not stretch for your jelqing sessions and came out with good gains on girth and length too?
    Feel free to post your results so I know if I should include stretching because I am doing it without stretching right now.
    Let me know please

I did only jelqing for a while and noticed an overall improvement in erection quality when I first started. This helps maximize your current full potential and can see quick gains as a result of just improving erection quality. Jelqing is probably the single most effective form of PE when you can't do anything else. I think for the big length gains though stretching and hanging are important but others with more experience should weigh in on this.
    8/1/13: MSEG 4.75", BPEL 6.25"
    3/27/18: MSEG 5.25, BPEL, 7.25"

Comment

Originally posted by BDMS View Post
      I did only jelqing for a while and noticed an overall improvement in erection quality when I first started. This helps maximize your current full potential and can see quick gains as a result of just improving erection quality. Jelqing is probably the single most effective form of PE when you can't do anything else. I think for the big length gains though stretching and hanging are important but others with more experience should weigh in on this.
      I always thought the stretching was pretty important to do prior to jelqing to avoid injury. The whole routine of "helicopter shakes", Kegels, and the different stretching techniques are all important right?

I've also noticed a huge improvment in EQ quality.

Comment

Even if you eliminate most of the friction by using a light stroke, a high degree of erection, and a lot of lube, there's still going to be some element of stretching involved in the jelq.

A dry jelq performed flaccid and with a notable grip turns the jelq into more of a sliding stretch.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X