Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not gaining for 3 months straight, Plateau?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not gaining for 3 months straight, Plateau?

Hello, I've been lurking on the forums for a while until I felt the need to post which is right about now..
    So I start PE in late July this year and my routine consisted of the basic thunder's beginner routine. I did a 5 minute hot water cup warm- up, 5 minutes of stretching, 30 seconds in each direction: up, down, left, right, straight; And 10 minutes of wet jelqs (3 seconds each for 200 jelqs) at about a 50-60% erection as well as kegels throughout the day for 5 minutes at a time. A month later I gained .5" in length (probably mostly EQ but it was amazing to see) and as for girth I didn't measure at the time as I didn't care for it like I do now.
    For the months of September and October I stuck to the same routine because I read that as a beginner you should stick to the routine if its working for you. I aimed for length so I added 2 minutes and 30 seconds of stretching every two weeks to up the intensity and I kept the jelqs at 10 minutes.
    So over time my stretching went from
    5 minutes to 7:30 to 10 minutes to 12:30 and then to 15 minutes by November and I tried adding a few bundled stretches.
    I only measured either once every two weeks or once a month and every time since September I've noticed no changes at all and it's discouraging, but I have no intentions of giving up. I just see it as a learning experience and would like some help if anybody has the time and I will provide any details if asked.

Thank you.

We started about the same time. Since your already conditioned try an ads after you do your manual routine. Every body is different but all day stretching really works for me. If you do so take it light and easy at first maybe a half hour at a time for a couple hours a day. Like I said that is what works for me. Others may say try hanging, or extending or changing your manual routine. None are wrong just find what works for you.
    8/2015 BPFSL 6.5" bpel 6.5" 5" meg.
    9/2015 BPFSL 7.0". Bpel 6.75"x5.25"
    11/2015 BPFSL 7.75". Bpel 7.25"x 5.25"
    2/2016 BPFSL 8.0. Bpel7.5"x5.3"
    Goal bpel 7.75" x 5.75

Comment

I also have done very well with ADS
      12-4-15
      BPFSL 8-1/16",BPEL 7.5",FLG 5", MSEG 5-5/8"

1-10-16
      BPFSL 8-3/8",BPEL 7-15/16",FLMG 5-1/4",FLBG 5-5/8"

1-24-16
      BPFSL 8.5", BPEL 8-1/8", FMsG 5-1/4", FLBG 5-5/8", EBG 6" MSEG 5-3/4"

8-6-16 BPFSL 8.75" FMSG 5.5" FBG 6"

Comment

Sorry. What is ADS?

Comment

Originally posted by gucciguilty View Post
          Sorry. What is ADS?
          ADS - All day stretching devices.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Also in a similar boat....started September/October 2014, and gained right through into June 2015 (total of about 1"x0.2"). Since thing, really nothing, and some days I've even measured a bit less (0.25") which really bugs me. I figure the loss in size is EQ/stress/depression (things haven't been great this fall), but I'm also feeling a bit down as I was sure I'd break the 8" barrier before Jan 1st 2016.

Not sure I want to try an ADS as I'm not sure how I could ever wear it and not draw attention (flaccid already shows enough as is), but I am trying to change up the manual stretching a bit, plus add in more Bathmate time plus try to log some hours in the Phallosan. Also thinking of trying hanging, but haven't gone there yet.
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

I started May 2015, also gained .5" in about a month. I haven't gained much since. But Ive changed up the routine and have gained a little bit more.

Try taking a week off. Also, I found I was overtraining so I went down to only about 12 to 15 min jelqing sessions during the day. If my EQ is good in the evening, I do girth work. If my EQ is not good in the evening, that tells me I'm doing too much. For me less is more.
              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                I started May 2015, also gained .5" in about a month. I haven't gained much since. But Ive changed up the routine and have gained a little bit more.

Try taking a week off. Also, I found I was overtraining so I went down to only about 12 to 15 min jelqing sessions during the day. If my EQ is good in the evening, I do girth work. If my EQ is not good in the evening, that tells me I'm doing too much. For me less is more.
                EQ is erection quality right?

I saw your pics and the difference is noticeable. Did you use any stretching devices?

Comment

1000's guys trying PE some of them lucky to start success story here, since 1 year just got 1 cm, it s like bodybuilding no matter what to do! all about genes my opinion moreover spending 2 hours everyday get nothing in return, I dont wanna give up

Comment

1000's guys trying PE some of them lucky to start success story here, since 1 year just got 1 cm, it s like bodybuilding no matter what to do! all about genes my opinion moreover spending 2 hours everyday get nothing in return, I dont wanna give up

How often do you jerk off? Jerking off everyday can be my breaking point? I cant stop watching cam girls!

Comment

Originally posted by murad1 View Post

How often do you jerk off? Jerking off everyday can be my breaking point? I cant stop watching cam girls!
                      I just started jelqing and I just don't believe it will work. At least by itself. Seems like I would have to use some kind of device to get real length gains.

Comment

Thank you, I will try changing up my manual routine since I don't really have enough privacy for hanging and the funds for an ADS at the moment.

Comment

Try switching up the day that you do your work out.Something like a 2 on 1 off just to see how your body responds. Do your jelqing at a lower EQ like 30 to 40%. Used some type of ADS I recommend something weighted.

Comment

Working...
                          X