Confused and frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused and frustrated

I started off doing PESG's beginner routine and did it for just over 3 months. I didn't have any gains during this time except better EQ, which I was okay with because that's still a plus and I know it's more for conditioning. Even though I have read some gained 1/4 inch or more in that time but I know we are all different so that is what it is. I came across Big Al's Jelq Free routine and really liked what I read. It was better for my schedule being 3 days a week instead of 5 and I liked the idea of not doing jelq's and starting on a more intense routine. I started off too aggressive on the first go and overdid it... had negative Pi's and EQ went down. So I took a week off to recuperate and reevaluate. Started the routine again, slowly this time and did the routine for the recommended 6 weeks. During this time I gained maybe 2mm but EQ was good and Pi's were positive. So I took my week break to rest and during this time everything went down hill. My flaccid has shrunk and became lifeless, my EQ is just terrible and I lost whatever gains I got. Determined that this was recovery or something I decided to start the routine again. Day one was a challenge and took twice as long to complete the routine because I couldn't keep much of an erection during the squeezes and could barely edge at the end of the session but I got thru it. This is day 2 and it's even worse. I can barely get enough of an erection to do the squeezes, let alone keep one during the squeezes and out of frustration I gave up half way thru. I'm at a loss here. I'm becoming more frustrated, which is counter productive to the situation and making it worse but I don't know what else to do seeing as I can't keep the necessary erection to even do the exercise. My EQ is garbage at this point and I'm losing all motivation to keep going. Even last night my wife jumped on me and I got an erection but nothing like it was a couple weeks ago, not to mention I came in a couple of minutes. I was really proud of what I had and now it's so deflated and lifeless I don't want to have anything to do with it. I dont' give up easily and I believe in PE but I'm really lost at this point. It seem like every time I think I'm getting somewhere I'm back to square one. Sorry for the long post but I need some help and don't know what to do. Thanks in advance for any advise on the matter.

So beginner routine, good EQ, possible gains to come. Then change to jelq free and bad EQ. Maybe go back to what was working, or ask Big Al himself.
    Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by Working4More View Post
      Day one was a challenge and took twice as long to complete the routine because I couldn't keep much of an erection during the squeezes and could barely edge at the end of the session but I got thru it.
      Remember when you started reading the beginner guides and saw all that great advice about paying attention to your PIs? This is what it was for! Your PIs are screaming for you to back off, and so you should!

I don't know how well versed you are in PE (thinking about your join date here), but if this is your first time outside of a beginner routine, then know that it's very easy to do too much and suffer EQ loss. It takes time to learn the ropes and get it right. It won't be smooth sailing all the time.

If I were you, I'd extend the break and see how it goes. If the little man's getting better, maybe just do some warm-ups and jelqs for a while. Then start again *easy* with the jelq free routine once you're satisfied that all is well. It's an intense routine, so no need to rush anything. Trust me: Once you reach the higher number of reps with the exercises, you'll remember the easy days with great fondness
      -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Sorry Working4More but I can't read that block of text. It offends me. Paragraphs.
        The Newt's Progress

Comment

Originally posted by turtler View Post
          Remember when you started reading the beginner guides and saw all that great advice about paying attention to your PIs? This is what it was for! Your PIs are screaming for you to back off, and so you should!

I don't know how well versed you are in PE (thinking about your join date here), but if this is your first time outside of a beginner routine, then know that it's very easy to do too much and suffer EQ loss. It takes time to learn the ropes and get it right. It won't be smooth sailing all the time.

If I were you, I'd extend the break and see how it goes. If the little man's getting better, maybe just do some warm-ups and jelqs for a while. Then start again *easy* with the jelq free routine once you're satisfied that all is well. It's an intense routine, so no need to rush anything. Trust me: Once you reach the higher number of reps with the exercises, you'll remember the easy days with great fondness
          That's what I'm confused about. My Pi's were fine while I was doing the routine. It wasn't until I started my break that I started having problems. It seems like as soon as I stop my routine it's like I didn't do anything to begin with.

Comment

The first rule of PE is stick with what is working. If your PIs go in the toilet assess what you changed and go back to what worked. Whatever that may have been. Only change one variable at a time and continue assessing constantly.

Oh and more importantly... Love your self and your penis. Don't be so harsh about your penis. Positivity makes all PE work better. Stress and negativity makes all PE less effective.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

That's what I'm confused about. My Pi's were fine while I was doing the routine. It wasn't until I started my break that I started having problems. It seems like as soon as I stop my routine it's like I didn't do anything to begin with.
              Rest assured: a one week break doesn't undo several months of training. The exact causes of your EQ slump would be hard to pin down, but going on the very little I've been able to glean about your situation, it seems to me that you have a tendency towards getting ahead of yourself.

Case in point: The jelq free is an intense routine, and since the human body's energy levels are not steady, but fluctuates in mysterious ways (this seems to get truer the older one gets, btw), one needs to apply judgment and make on-the-fly changes as needed. If your willy doesn't want to get up to do the squeezes one day, then forcing it to do so is just a terrible call.

On your next session, you did indeed end the session early (which is good), but you did so in frustration (which is terribad). If you followed Wishful's excellent advice about loving your penis, you would be more understanding and attentive to its needs. If you're confused, then frustration rarely helps to clear things up. On the contrary, frustration leads to further bad judgment calls down the way.

In short: the squeeze is a potentially taxing exercise for your wang, too many kegels can exhaust the muscles, the overall work load may be too much, or maybe your body simply hit a low in the natural ebb and flow of its energy (some find christmas stressing, and the short days we're having can induce a slump). While not easy, if you start listening to your body, maybe you'll start to recognize the early signs of such factors and be able to make adjustments as necessary. If you keep getting burn-outs, then maybe more work on conditioning routines would be a better use of your time.
              -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Is there something that coincided with the break that could explain the drop in EQ- like stress, excess ejaculations, etc.? Did your EQ start to plateaus towards the end of your cycle?
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                X