Dry vs Wet jelqs ( uncut ) to avoid foreskin stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry vs Wet jelqs ( uncut ) to avoid foreskin stretching

So I already used the search function but it's like 50/50 , some guys say that dry jelqs are better , others say that wet jelqs are ..... I have enough foreskin and dont really want more, I have done wet jelqing ( jp 90 ) before for a month and got decent EQ gains ( size as well but probably due to EQ ) , but unfortunately my foresking was getting bigger so I stopped , I am only doing kegels and edging from time to time now .

What about dry jelqing ? I have enough foreskin and since you're not actually pushing or stretching the foreskin but moving with it , it sounds like it doesnt make skin grow ( theoretically ) , never tried tho . Really want to get back to jp 90 again but forskin growth is a no for me .

Jelq free routine by Big AL is really appealing but it's advanced ....

As far as wet jelqs , my frenulum is kinda tight ( it doesnt affect my sex life or anything ) but when I pull skin totally back my penis head curves downwards so skin doesnt really come totally near my pubic bone , dont know if I am making myself sound right .... so pulling skin back with one hand and wet jelq with another is really weird
    gsp123
    Last edited by gsp123; 12-24-2015, 07:47 PM.

bump

Comment

I used to do dry jelq and yes I am uncut! Felt better BUT to be honest not all PE exercises work for uncut people that's why I sticked to stretching
      Starting stats 23/11/2015:

BPEL - 7,3"
      NPBEL - 6,5"
      EG - 5,1"

Comment

You can perform a light version of the Jelq Free, but I highly recommend the beginner course for its conditioning effects.

Perform your dry jelqs with a light stroke if you wish to avoid targeting the foreskin. Even under the best circumstances you might still expect to get some skin stretching with the dry jelq.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
        X