Newbie with limited time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie with limited time

I've just signed up with you guys after reading posts over the last few weeks so am a newbie so be gentle on my :-P

Gonna jump in the deep end and tell you my story and see if anyone can help me on my way to achieve the best gains in limited time. Basically I've not long ago had prostate cancer (at the age of 46) and had a radical prostatectomy. Since then had at least an inch shrinkage much to my annoyance but hey I'm alive and able to see my kids grow up!

They cut both my nerves when I had my op so I can't get an erection AT ALL so need to get a penile implant in about 4 months time. I want to try and get as big as possible before this op as I won't be able to do anything once the implant is in.

Can anyone give me some advice? I've got a penismater pro and also a vacuum pump at my disposal. Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts otherwise we would all be doing them...but I'm sure you know this already.

My advice would be to do what you can in the time allowed without overuse of the devices you have. The first 3 months at least are seen by most as being a conditioning period only before going on to more advanced and goal orientated routines.

Sorry I can't be more optimistic...but like you said you're alive and kids are the best motivation to try and keep it that way.

I wish you all the best and good health for years to come!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Thanks Tamora,
      I know there's no shortcuts but I'm tempted to try as much as I can every day until I have the op incase it works. I was thinking of using the pump after the penimaster sessions to try and maximise the blood to the stretched area. Not sure if it'll make any difference but thought it worth a try. Won't over do it too much though...any feeling of pain twinges and I'm gonna ease off! You think it's worth leaving on over night or just stick to the 3 hour sessions during the day?

Comment

6 months is when some people get 0.5 inch I don't know about 3 months mate but you could try extending, Jelqing and pumping combination could help each other and perhaps give you some small increase just don't overtrain

Comment

I'll try and give it as long as I can before my op but can't put it back too much as my wife's been without any action since last April if you get my drift! Got to weigh it up I guess :-/

Comment

Hey,good luck with your PE and luckily you got through your illness okay.

Just start light enough with your devices and watch your PIs
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
            X