This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why jelq at all? tips please

I'm having a lot of trouble getting down the jelqing technique, and it seems like inherently there is a lot of room to injure yourself with this exercise...Why not just stretch and do ulis / girth work? What exactly is so special about jelqing?

Of course, I only mean the question half seriously...

If anyone has some tips of how they perfected their jelqing technique, I would also appreciate that.

Was finding the right lubricant essential for you?

IT seems hard for me to find a good balance between pulling the skin and pushing the blood up, and then I'm never sure when to kegel or when to alternate hands. I read many tutorials but it's still confusing to me...If you feel like you have the techniqeu down, please give some tips

There is a lot of room to injure your dong with any exercise. That's why it's important to condition with light work before hitting heavy work.

My experience with jelqing is I can jelq and target both length and girth at the same time. I also experience that it's better than ULI's and squeezes, because not only are you getting expansion, but you're working the tissue with each jelq stroke. Take that ULI's and squeezes! Also, as you get more conditioned, you will start to pull your cawk with each jelq stroke as you push the blood towards the glans. Take that again ULI's and squeezes!

I jelq with one hand and I don't use lube.. I utilize my skintube, I'm cut, for my jelqing. The skin of my cawk never experiences any friction due to dry jelqing, whatsoever.

The only time I kegel during jelqing is if I want to force more blood in my dong, and I never kegel during a jelq stroke.. I only kegel in between jelq strokes.

If/when you master jelqing technique, you'll never stop!

Good day Mr. Miyagi!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      There is a lot of room to injure your dong with any exercise. That's why it's important to condition with light work before hitting heavy work.

My experience with jelqing is I can jelq and target both length and girth at the same time. I also experience that it's better than ULI's and squeezes, because not only are you getting expansion, but you're working the tissue with each jelq stroke. Take that ULI's and squeezes! Also, as you get more conditioned, you will start to pull your cawk with each jelq stroke as you push the blood towards the glans. Take that again ULI's and squeezes!

I jelq with one hand and I don't use lube.. I utilize my skintube, I'm cut, for my jelqing. The skin of my cawk never experiences any friction due to dry jelqing, whatsoever.

The only time I kegel during jelqing is if I want to force more blood in my dong, and I never kegel during a jelq stroke.. I only kegel in between jelq strokes.

If/when you master jelqing technique, you'll never stop!

Good day Mr. Miyagi!
      Sooo you are using One hand jelq method correct?
      Dont you hold the other hand at the base to trap more blood???

Also if its ok I might ask one more question... How does one tell that he moves enough blood with the grip?? Because I cant tell if I move enough blood I dont know how strong grip to use. ( Im using overhand OK grip )
      Im jelqing 1 week and cant seem to figure it out

Comment

Originally posted by Mixim View Post
        Sooo you are using One hand jelq method correct?
        Dont you hold the other hand at the base to trap more blood???

Also if its ok I might ask one more question... How does one tell that he moves enough blood with the grip?? Because I cant tell if I move enough blood I dont know how strong grip to use. ( Im using overhand OK grip )
        Im jelqing 1 week and cant seem to figure it out
        Yes I jelq with one hand, and no I do not hold the base with my other hand. I single handedly milk my monkey.

It comes with experience.. experience I tell ya! Stop using an overhand grip..

Comment

Yes I jelq with one hand, and no I do not hold the base with my other hand. I single handedly milk my monkey.

Well okay... but my EQ didnt improve I think at all after 1 week.. so maybe need harder grip even tho it feels like im using the max possible grip lol

Comment

Well okay... but my EQ didnt improve I think at all after 1 week.. so maybe need harder grip even tho it feels like im using the max possible grip lol
            What erection level are you jelqing at?

Comment

What erection level are you jelqing at?
              Hmm its hard to tell since my erection is never rock hard.
              So basicaly "mine max erection" might be 70-80% ?? Really hard to tell the %
              So I try to do then "mine" maximum erection or also a little below so maybe 50%

Comment

why stop using the overhand grip?

jelqing with an overhand grip felt better for me, because I could grip further into the base.. I guess it's for every person different
                BPEL: 6.3 inch ->7.08 inch MEG: 5 inch -> 5.43 inch

Comment

Originally posted by Komando View Post
                  why stop using the overhand grip?

jelqing with an overhand grip felt better for me, because I could grip further into the base.. I guess it's for every person different
                  He needs to figure out how to jelq first with a standard OK grip before he jumps in and breaks his dick with an overhand grip.

Comment

He needs to figure out how to jelq first with a standard OK grip before he jumps in and breaks his dick with an overhand grip.
                    Oh okay... I just read that overhand is better. No problem to do the classic one.
                    Classic grip is palm facing to the side right? So for example if I jelq with right hand my palm is facing left.

And what about the erection level you were asking?

Comment

I say to hold off on overhand because when I was a noobie jelqer I almost phucked up my junk with it lol

Jelq with an erection level around 70%, this will train you on jelq expansion and will keep you in the safe zone. Always warm up!

Comment

I say to hold off on overhand because when I was a noobie jelqer I almost phucked up my junk with it lol

Jelq with an erection level around 70%, this will train you on jelq expansion and will keep you in the safe zone. Always warm up!
                        Okay
                        So basicaly.. if im never ROCK hard ( 100% ) and its like 80+-% then I can jelq with "mine" full erection?

Comment

Meet Jay half way Mixim...make it 75%.
                          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Uhm well okay... So mine full erection

Comment

Uhm well okay... So mine full erection
                              No not full erection! Because eventually your EQ will increase, and if you jelq with a full erection then... lol just jelq with a plump limp dick

Comment

Working...
                              X