What is the average size across ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the average size across ?

I gather the average length is 5.5? Is that BP or NBP?

I also think the average girth is 5. Again is that a specific area measurement or just at its biggest point?

Anyway, my question is, do we know the average size across the penis? Like the width?
    I'm 2 inches exactly across so I just wanted to know where that drops on the scale.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Sorry, didnt realise that questions werent allowed on the forum. Seems very friendly here.

Comment

Originally posted by Average J. View Post
        I gather the average length is 5.5? Is that BP or NBP?

I also think the average girth is 5. Again is that a specific area measurement or just at its biggest point?

Anyway, my question is, do we know the average size across the penis? Like the width?
        I'm 2 inches exactly across so I just wanted to know where that drops on the scale.
        Yes, those are the averages, with length bpl...and girth at mid shaft....
        Started: 7 x 5
        Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Find the average guy driving the average car and at the average time ask him his average opinion about what the average width is. Take his answer and average it with 40 other answers. Then subtract 15% for men bragging, 20% for women bragging, factor in an extra 10% for cold climate shrinkage, and you will come to the correct answer.

If you actually Googled this and spent a few minutes you would find 3 sources for the anser.

1. Self-reported questionnaires which mean jack-sheet.
          2. SMALL sample size studies with REAL measurements which give a snap shot and can NOT be representative of a true average across a large people group because of the small sample size.
          3. The most selling condom size from condom manufacturers.

Now in order to deduce an "Average penis size" from the most selling condoms you need to assume that people of all penis sizes are having the same amount of protected sex in order for a greater volume of condoms sold at "average size" to reflect a greater number of people buying them. It could be that people with "average penises" have more sex and need more condoms, and that would mess up the numbers.

So that's why some members here laugh at your question. And to my knowledge the deviation of average length and girth from those 3 sources can be an 1"

Comment

What does it matter how you are across. Measure your girth and compare that. Nobody measures across because it is not accurate.
            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
              What does it matter how you are across. Measure your girth and compare that. Nobody measures across because it is not accurate.

I measure across, seems pretty accurate. Lets me know one more metric and if my girth gains are more related to CC or CS, as CC expansion should increase width.

But for gains in general width is useless, girth tells the whole story.

Comment

If "average" MSEG is around 5", divide by 3.14 to get diameter - 1.6". Most dicks are oval in shape with width being a little longer than depth, accordingly; you need to add a little for width. I am guessing .25". Therefor, average width would be around 1.85", give or take.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I'm with not2big on this, the penis is not round, so the measurement across is meaningless. You need to measure the girth all the way around to get a accurate gauge on size relative to others. A flexible tape makes it easy.

Comment

I see where OP is going here as I have thought about this myself. And I actually think it is a valid point when you consider the shape of the vagina. It stretches more up and down than it does side to side. Try it for yourself. Take two fingers side by side and insert them in a woman both vertically (up and down) and then horizontally (side by side, across). You will feel much more pressure horizontally. Now take 3 fingers horizontally and when you push them in one of them slides up or down because it stretches easier vertically. This tells me that a woman will get a more fuller or stretched feeling if you are shaped wider across when it comes to the meat and bones of sex (missionary and doggy) Now penises are all shaped differently so someone with 5" girth could be 1.6" across if they were perfectly round, or they could be 2" across depending upon shape. So based on the shape of the vagina, I would rather be 2" horizontally (across) then 2" vertically.

To answer the original questions, I would say that would be bp and average could vary from 1/2" either way.

Average girth is supposed to be 4 3/4" (4.75), but again can vary either way and I believe that to be meg, not base.

When I started I was 4.75 and 1 3/4" across, and am 5.1 now and 1 7/8" across. So I guess I'm fairly round.

Comment

You guys sure put a lot of thought into the dimensions of the penis. Lol. Just messing. Just kinda funny though.
                      Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
                      X