LOT loss of tug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOT loss of tug

Just done kegels and found that I have a high tug 12.00 medium tug at 9.00 and zero tug at 6.00 I've heard the gains cone easier with a lot of 12.00, how can I use this to my advantage

We have the same LOT.

Get the best of both worlds and stretch in all directions.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

LOT, Loss of Theory

Comment

A high LOT means that you have a lot of potential gains from stretching the ligaments. Stretching straight down or BTC will give you the best stretch in the ligs. You can focus a little more on SD and BTC stretching but continue to stretch in all directions as Jay said also.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I thought the consensus was that the LOT theory was not considered relevant anymore by PE community.
          My Extending Journey
          07/10/14 - 6.5" BPEL | 5.5" MSEG
          25/01/17 - 7.25" BPEL | 5.6" MSEG

♪ Keep on tuggin' — keep on hangin' ♪

Comment

Originally posted by KFH View Post
            I thought the consensus was that the LOT theory was not considered relevant anymore by PE community.
            It's a theory. Read up on it and you can be the judge on whether or not it's obsolete. I don't believe it is so I use the knowledge behind it.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Wait a minute.. you guys all got it wrong, LOT refers to the point at which you lose tug, thats why its called "loss of tug".. having strong tug at 12 doesnt mean you have high LOT. Losing tug at 0900 means your tug is average (middle). Losing it at lower levels (0600 - 0900) is low tug. You dont lose tug at 1200, you said you have strong tug. Your LOT is not high, your lot is at best average (0900) or low...

OR did I misunderstand it all?
              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
              Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
              Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
              Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

Originally posted by ehlolol View Post
                Wait a minute.. you guys all got it wrong, LOT refers to the point at which you lose tug, thats why its called "loss of tug".. having strong tug at 12 doesnt mean you have high LOT. Losing tug at 0900 means your tug is average (middle). Losing it at lower levels (0600 - 0900) is low tug. You dont lose tug at 1200, you said you have strong tug. Your LOT is not high, your lot is at best average (0900) or low...

OR did I misunderstand it all?
                Yes you do have it right. He only mentioned the three positions so his LOT may be higher than 9:00. 9:00 is still a very good LOT and he can gain quit a bit from it.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Yes I just read the jp90 properly was confused, I have low tug, hopefully this theory is untrue

Comment

Working...
                  X